If another country started firing rockets into your neighborhood...

The media barely reported the 70+ rocket attacks on Israel preceding Israel's defensive actions. So for most people all of a sudden Israel is firing at Gaza with no reason. No wonder some people aren't that supportive.
Media in this country sucks. No wonder they are losing market share and viewers.

Wrong, what's not being reported by the right wing media is what caused it in the first place.

If one is unwilling to defend them self, then one will perish into the sands of time. The liberal pussy media complex has but one objective, promote peace at any expense, and that expense item for now is Israel.

Both side share fault. Both sides have let it get to this stage. Both sides are victims and murderers. Both sides need to look in the mirror.

Why are they firing rockets?

because they lost....

and hamas are terrorists

They are.

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees.

The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).

Why are they firing rockets?

Did you ask the same question when they flew two planes into the Twin Towers, the Pentagon, and Shanksville. Presumably you didn't ask any questions about Benghazi because you were lied to and told it was our fault for producing video about Mohammed. Now to 'Why' are they firing rockets. Well, since you've been so busy rooting and tooting for Oblamer you've left out the fact that Hezbollah and Hamas have been logging rockets into Israel on a daily basis long before Israel made the decision to take out a Hamas leader. Just happens he's been wanted for years for the kidnapping of a guy by the name of Shalit.
Then again, it's been all good and fine for Hamas to lob rockets into Israel. When the Israelis retaliate you wonder why Hamas ups the ante with a storm of rockets?
What came first the chicken or the egg?

1#These people should ask for peace and they will likely get it as israel doesn't want war.
2# Ask for books on farming, engineering, ect...
3# Build schools and colleges
4# Build up their wealth and build a military
5# 50 years from now then attack Israel

That would make more sense!

Really? While Israel continues to gobble up their land with settlements? Get real...

You are such an ignorant swine.

Put up the details of Israels land grabs you pig.

What would you want your country to do?

I'd want my country to kick ass.

But that's the problem. It isn't "another country".

It's the country you've moved into, stolen and occuppied.

If I moved into a neighborhood where my neighbors who've lived there for centuries hated me to the degree they fired rockets, were at war with me for decades, and even strapped bombs onto their own children in an attempt to get me out, I'd serious think about wanting to live somewhere else.

And I certainly wouldn't use "My Imginary Friend in the Sky said this was my land" as a good excuse.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY]This Land is Mine - YouTube[/ame]

Both side share fault. Both sides have let it get to this stage. Both sides are victims and murderers. Both sides need to look in the mirror.

Bullshit.

Show me a time line where Israel has started shit.

I will wail.

What would you want your country to do?

I'd want my country to kick ass.

But that's the problem. It isn't "another country".

It's the country you've moved into, stolen and occuppied.

If I moved into a neighborhood where my neighbors who've lived there for centuries hated me to the degree they fired rockets, were at war with me for decades, and even strapped bombs onto their own children in an attempt to get me out, I'd serious think about wanting to live somewhere else.

And I certainly wouldn't use "My Imginary Friend in the Sky said this was my land" as a good excuse.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY]This Land is Mine - YouTube[/ame]

You are bereft of any decency.

Show me where jews ran over and fucking took over Israel asswipe. You are such an anti jew pig.

Come on boys. Lets do history. You anti jew pricks are most amazing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back