Want an example of what Biden is letting into this nation? Have a look at this 😧

/---/ Complete nonsense. Pleanty of wealthy blow their fortunes. Pleanty of the poor work their way up to the middle class, Name a Reagan era policy that makes it hard for the poor to get to the middle class. What safety nets and social programs have been removed?

Joint Economic Committee Republicans
November 1995
The Reagan Prosperity
The Reagan expansion years marked a period of economic progress for middle class Americans. Middle class income increased 11 percent after adjustment for inflation, while nearly 20 million new jobs were created. Nonetheless, there are those, such as Secretary Reich, who have attempted to portray the 1980s as a period of economic hardship and decline for most Americans. This paper will rely on data from the Census Bureau to analyze the income growth of the 1980s. The evidence shows that the percentage of households in the low income category declined during the 1980s, while the proportion of high income households increased. Furthermore, while the middle class shrank as a share of all households, the reason for this is upward, not downward, mobility.
1. Reagan turned a blind eye to illegal immigrants. Signaled to the corporations "don't worry about it. We won't come after you". This has robbed the middle class of billions and made middle class people poorer.

2. Breaking unions. What used to be good paying union jobs now pay $15. They were middle class blue collar, now they are working poor.

3. He stopped subsodizing college? I believe it was free to go to college in California before Reagan.

4. Stopped spending on infrastructure. Good paying construction jobs.

I could go on and on and on.

Reagan years sound great. Sort of like the Biden years

Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

Only one problem then and now. The wealth mostly went to the people at the top.

Reagan seemed good at the time. He saved my dad's job. My dad worked for Ford. UAW. Unions. The economy was struggling and Ford Lincoln plant almost went down to 1 or 2 shifts. Reagan saved us. Kept 3rd shift going. So Reagan got all these union guys to vote for him in his 2nd bid. But remember, those union guys didn't care what happens to the employees in the 2000's. They are ignorant selfish uneducated blue collar workers remember.

Not talking about Regan 40 years ago. Here and now is the discussion. Try that For Once

Last edited:
1. Reagan turned a blind eye to illegal immigrants. Signaled to the corporations "don't worry about it. We won't come after you". This has robbed the middle class of billions and made middle class people poorer.

2. Breaking unions. What used to be good paying union jobs now pay $15. They were middle class blue collar, now they are working poor.

3. He stopped subsodizing college? I believe it was free to go to college in California before Reagan.

4. Stopped spending on infrastructure. Good paying construction jobs.

I could go on and on and on.

Reagan years sound great. Sort of like the Biden years

Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

Only one problem then and now. The wealth mostly went to the people at the top.

Reagan seemed good at the time. He saved my dad's job. My dad worked for Ford. UAW. Unions. The economy was struggling and Ford Lincoln plant almost went down to 1 or 2 shifts. Reagan saved us. Kept 3rd shift going. So Reagan got all these union guys to vote for him in his 2nd bid. But remember, those union guys didn't care what happens to the employees in the 2000's. They are ignorant selfish uneducated blue collar workers remember.
/------/ I was in my 30s when Reagan was president. Were you even born then?
I stopped reading at your first lie:
Reagan turned a blind eye to illegal immigrants. Signaled to the corporations "don't worry about it. We won't come after you".
The Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA or the Simpson–Mazzoli Act) was passed by the 99th United States Congress and signed into law by U.S. President Ronald Reagan on November 6, 1986.

The Immigration Reform and Control Act altered U.S. immigration law by making it illegal to hire illegal immigrants knowingly and establishing financial and other penalties for companies that employed illegal immigrants. The act also legalized most undocumented immigrants who had arrived in the country prior to January 1, 1982.

The Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA or the Simpson–Mazzoli Act) was passed by the 99th United States Congress and signed into law by U.S. President Ronald Reagan on November 6, 1986.

The Immigration Reform and Control Act altered U.S. immigration law by making it illegal to hire illegal immigrants knowingly and establishing financial and other penalties for companies that employed illegal immigrants. The act also legalized most undocumented immigrants who had arrived in the country prior to January 1, 1982.
You can sign a law but not enforce it.

Non-citizens didn't have access to the non-agricultural US job market, in large part because of the power of US labor unions (before Reagan 25% of the workforce was unionized; today the private workforce is about 7% unionized), and because companies were unwilling to risk having non-tax-deductible labor expenses on their books by hiring undocumented workers without valid Social Security numbers.

But Reagan put an end to that. His 1986 amnesty program, combined with his aggressive war on organized labor (begun in 1981), in effect told both employers and non-citizens that there would be few penalties and many rewards to increasing the US labor pool (and thus driving down wages) with undocumented immigrants. A million people a year continued to come across our southern border, but they stopped returning to Latin America every fall because instead of seasonal work they were able to find permanent jobs.

This is what they are releasing into the country…coming to your neighborhood soon. Watch this whole 1 minute video and wake up America! This is spiritual warfare. Where are the two fathers from The Exorcist? We're going to need em!

Very illuminating

And then there was Bush. Reagan started it but check this out

As the Washington Post noted in an article by Hsu and Lydersen on June 19, 2006:

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

What do these numbers tell you? It says Clinton was going after illegal employers and Bush all but stopped. 417 companies down to 3 in 2004? Why did Bush stop going after illegal employers?

You can sign a law but not enforce it.

Non-citizens didn't have access to the non-agricultural US job market, in large part because of the power of US labor unions (before Reagan 25% of the workforce was unionized; today the private workforce is about 7% unionized), and because companies were unwilling to risk having non-tax-deductible labor expenses on their books by hiring undocumented workers without valid Social Security numbers.

But Reagan put an end to that. His 1986 amnesty program, combined with his aggressive war on organized labor (begun in 1981), in effect told both employers and non-citizens that there would be few penalties and many rewards to increasing the US labor pool (and thus driving down wages) with undocumented immigrants. A million people a year continued to come across our southern border, but they stopped returning to Latin America every fall because instead of seasonal work they were able to find permanent jobs.
Did Reagan turn a blind eye to Immigrants like this?

I dont think so

1706725677221.jpeg

It’s a paid troll
dimocrap scum also talked Ronnie into the AMNESTY part of the Bill by promising -- Never again. Never again would they bother with trying to change the demographics of the Country.... Bluntly put -- Replacement Theory.

Mazzoli-Simpson was also known as the "Reagan Amnesty Act". The major point of the Legislation. The other was side-show shit. Boiler Plate, useless. It was an Amnesty Act.

They lied. What is it with Conservative Presidents that KNOW dimocraps are the lyingest scum to ever exist on the planet Earth but still try to make deals with them and expect them to keep their word.

They don't. dimocrap FILTH are the most dishonest scum to ever exist on this Earth.

And the people they vote for aren't much better

And then there was Bush. Reagan started it but check this out

As the Washington Post noted in an article by Hsu and Lydersen on June 19, 2006:

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

What do these numbers tell you? It says Clinton was going after illegal employers and Bush all but stopped. 417 companies down to 3 in 2004? Why did Bush stop going after illegal employers?
/——/ We were discussing Reagan. I only voted for Bush because he was 100 times better than AlBore.

She needs to go back or go out back and put a bullet in her head. She's walking dead if you ask me. Zombie
That was my reaction

She is totally nuts

The first time I saw the video she rattled my cage

But here’s the deal

With the open border and a little luck she could have slipped into the country unnoticed

What's that car in your avatar? I can't see it all. Looks like Jaguar XKE front end.
Its an OSCA MT4 from the early 1950’s

The Maserati brothers sold out to Alfa Romeo

Then they started a new brand called OSCA

The MT4 is their best effort

Its a tube frame, 1100cc aluminum 4 cyl, over head cam Porsche beater

/——/ We were discussing Reagan. I only voted for Bush because he was 100 times better than AlBore.
Why? If Trump was right, Clinton was great. So why not go with 4 more years of basically Clinton? What, you couldn't drink a beer with Gore? What a stupid reason to not vote for someone.

Chances are, you hated Clinton too. Because you were just as dumb then as you are now.

Forum List

Back