If and when SCOTUS throws out all or part of HCA who will you blame?

Who will be to blame if HCA is thrown out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone disagreed with that?

It was not realized to be unConstitutional until the CBO reported as such in their 1994 analysis.

Doesn't mean a thing until passed by a legislature and reviewed by SCOTUS.

But I am glad you guys are admitting our GOP put the mandate out there first,

Honest question what is the 9th and 10th amendment for? What are their purposes and what would they be used for?

It was not realized to be unConstitutional until the CBO reported as such in their 1994 analysis.

Doesn't mean a thing until passed by a legislature and reviewed by SCOTUS.

Moronic, but such is expected from you. But we are seeing what happens when politicans shoot first and ask questions later. What a waste.

And you MisFired yet again, along with littledebfascist. Who decides constitutionality? Not you. Not me. Not CBO. You better take Government 101 again.

Oh, I am sorry, littledebfascist. You don't decide constitutionality, either.

What blame could the GOP have for the passage of an unconstitutional law that not one of them signed?

Maybe the fact that the individual mandate was their idea?

Uh, no, it was not.

Uh, yeah it was. The following document comes from The Heritage Foundation. Have you heard of them? Republican think tank?

1989 Assuring Affordable Health Care for All Americans

Do you have something, from an earlier date, that shows the mandate being anyone else's idea?

Nope, you don't.

I don't what? I am asking you a question I am not saying one way or the other.

The 9th and 10th amendment are part of the constitution aren't they? So what are there purpose How would they be used?

Are you saying the 9th and 10th amendments are not part of the Constitution?

Nope, you don't.

The 9th and 10th amendment are part of the constitution aren't they? So what are there purpose How would they be used?

You don't know the 9th and 10th are part of the Constitution?

Nope, you don't.

You don't know the 9th and 10th are part of the Constitution?
Did I say they weren't?
Well are they? What are their usage, and how would they be applied?

Poll coming

The blame would be on the court for being partisan, absolutely.

On the plus side, we can finally get the Con-jobs to shut the fuck up on Abortion, since they've now developed a new love for Judicial Activism.

This decision will show the complete failure of ROberts to build a court that rules by concensus.

It isn't judicial activism to strike down unconstitutional legislation. It is their job.
Of course someone who dropped out of high school and missed civics probably doesn't know that.

Obama for not standing his ground and getting legislation implemented that would have actually made a real difference (ie. public option).

How can you blame obama for something being ruled unconstitutional?
I blame him for over reaching his authority not for what rightfully be ruled unconstitutional.

How is a public 'option' unconstitutional?

Obama for not standing his ground and getting legislation implemented that would have actually made a real difference (ie. public option).

I blame him for over reaching his authority not for what rightfully be ruled unconstitutional.

You can't have a public option without it being supported by forcing people to contribute money to the system.

Uh, no, it was not.

Uh, yeah it was. The following document comes from The Heritage Foundation. Have you heard of them? Republican think tank?

Do you have something, from an earlier date, that shows the mandate being anyone else's idea?

Heritage is not the GOP.
Fail.

Yeah? Lotta liberals and Democrats in The Heritage Foundation is there?

The Heritage Foundation is an American conservative think tank based in Washington, D.C. Heritage's stated mission is to "formulate and promote conservative public policies based on the principles of free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense".

No, I'd say not.

You can't have a public option without it being supported by forcing people to contribute money to the system.

Got anything to back that up or are you pulling shit out of your ass?

Heritage is not the GOP.
Fail.

When all else fails, play semantics games! Weeeeeeee!!
Do you believe the Heritage Foundation is the GOP?

Forum List

Back