If and when SCOTUS throws out all or part of HCA who will you blame?

Who will be to blame if HCA is thrown out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, almost no one. Ron Paul types think roads are unconstitutional, but the mainstream of the political debate doesn't think the mandate is unconstitutional. The people on the right screaming that the mandate is unconstitutional are doing it while supporting another bill right now that creates an individual mandate.

How many people have filed suit against Obamacare on just those grounds?
Obviously not all of them are Ron Paul types.

Second time you're dead wrong and it's only been 1 minute.

Key word: seriously. They don't buy the crap they're selling. If they did, they wouldn't support Ryan's individual mandate.

You dont think filing suit in Federal court and arguing to the Supreme Court is serious? Really?
I don't know who "they" are. You don't either.

That's three things, and it's been less than an hour.

The question of who argued first for mandates is settled: my party the GOP did that.

The question here is SCOTUS going to throw out this mandate? I think it is better than 50/50 that will happen. The rest of the bill will be untouched.

Well jake since the 9th and 10th amendments were written into the Constitution via the bill of rights what are the usage of those amendments surely they have a purpose. How would they be applied?

bigrebnc has continued spamming about the 9th and 10th Amendments but has offered nothing. So we will wait until he does or until he is told to stop spamming. Guess which will happen first?

bigrebnc has continued spamming about the 9th and 10th Amendments but has offered nothing. So we will wait until he does or until he is told to stop spamming. Guess which will happen first?

And jake has continued trolling the board.

Can you tell me what use is there for the 9th and 10th amendment? What would it be used for?

And jake has continued trolling the board.

Can you tell me what use is there for the 9th and 10th amendment? What would it be used for?

They make the Bill of Rights suitable for a David Letterman bit. If there were only 8 amendments, that wouldn't be enough.

:lol: Answered and you are still spamming. I see you lost on the sodomy issue. Dominica? :lol:

Forum List

Back