If a paintball is painful, imagine a mortar sized one

i've seen those. my hubby and his friend want to go play on the simulation teams. I think they are in Missouri.

We go play paintball a few times in the summer. the biggest paintballs we get are actually grenades. not REAL grenades, but ones that work similar, and splatter paint everywhere. They're great for hitting a bunker full of amateurs!

If you ever come to MN, the place we go is in Hinckley, about an hour north of the cities. we have a standing account with them, and they have the best fields. You get to play on 70 acres, split into 5 different fields. One has a fort built in it called the Alamo. There's another with a gutted trailer. The woods are thick, and brushy.

fuzzykitten99 said:
i've seen those. my hubby and his friend want to go play on the simulation teams. I think they are in Missouri.

We go play paintball a few times in the summer. the biggest paintballs we get are actually grenades. not REAL grenades, but ones that work similar, and splatter paint everywhere. They're great for hitting a bunker full of amateurs!

If you ever come to MN, the place we go is in Hinckley, about an hour north of the cities. we have a standing account with them, and they have the best fields. You get to play on 70 acres, split into 5 different fields. One has a fort built in it called the Alamo. There's another with a gutted trailer. The woods are thick, and brushy.
Dang--Hinckley rings a really old bell---I think I used to go horseback riding there when I lived in Richfield.

Forum List

Back