Is It Just Me?

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
I sure seem to have "Let Down" since the election..I'm not listening to or reading as much news...just not getting as involved..I just want to play a bit.

Anyone else feeling that way, or is it just me?

pennyville73 said:
DRAC...I love your avatar....Calvin & Hobbes are my favorites...lol
thank you, same here, too bad he stoped writing them

thank you, same here, too bad he stoped writing them

I have 2 Comic strip books of his.
One is all the single strips in black and white, the other is all the Sunday edition strips in color...I've passed them on to my son, he loves them. I've had them about 15 years...lol

pennyville73 said:
I have 2 Comic strip books of his.
One is all the single strips in black and white, the other is all the Sunday edition strips in color...I've passed them on to my son, he loves them. I've had them about 15 years...lol
cool
ok this probably will put me in the "nerd" category, but i have all his published c & h comics and re-read them once in a while. :eek: Trying to find more about actuall char, cavin and hobbes are based on. Very interesting read

http://home3.inet.tele.dk/stadil/cast.htm
hm.. probably more than anyone wanted to know about me :tinfoil:

cool
ok this probably will put me in the "nerd" category, but i have all his published c & h comics and re-read them once in a while. Trying to find more about actuall char, cavin and hobbes are based on. Very interesting read

Nothing wrong with that..I still read my books sometimes.
That was a really interesting article...i didnt know any of that..thanks for the insight! :teeth:

Mr. P said:
I sure seem to have "Let Down" since the election..I'm not listening to or reading as much news...just not getting as involved..I just want to play a bit.

Anyone else feeling that way, or is it just me?

Yep. You sure did start a thread. lol

I still watch the news quite a bit, but it's back to my pre-election year amount. Nothing unusual there. I still stick my head in the political threads here, but for the most part haven't posted much of anything. I think a lot of that is just seeing the same arguments to the same topics with the same lame justifications.

Forum List

Back