Idiot In Chief lies again - commercial aviation edition

You must live an awfully lonely life if the only thing you have to look forward to is trying to parse every word Trump utters in search of the most minor mistake.

So all of Trump's obvious whoppers are "minor mistakes"?
LoL :cool-45:

I wasn't aware "all of Trump's obvious whoppers" was the topic, aren't we talking about aviation safety?

No, it's about Trump lying, this time about commercial aviation. I understand your confusion but her's a tip, read the title of the thread.

Tweet from Trump this morning:

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

Reality differs:

In A Dangerous World, U.S. Commercial Aviation Is On A Remarkable Safety Streak

Nobody died in a crash of a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world in 2016.

This probably should no longer qualify as “news.”

That’s because it is the seventh straight year that nobody died in a crash on a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world.

Don the Con knows that his sycophants will eat it up.

How is it a lie?

It's like you're the first stump to ask that question. Read the thread a little.

But you still can't prove it's a lie why is that because Trump told the truth?

It's already been proven, I realize you came here late to the game, but read the fucking thread and stop asking stupid questions.

Prove it was a lie just for me I don't get post numbers or stupid ass Sig's I block them

Taking credit for something Trump has nothing to do with = mistake.

Good one.

Prove he had nothing to do with it. No assumptions, proof.

Post #40.

ROFLMFAO, only a regressive would think new regulations would be required to enforce compliance with existing standards. BTW aren't you implying the Trump administration is on par with your dear leaders in this particular venue? What happened to the narrative that everything would fall apart under Trump?

I don't think you're getting it, Trump took credit for something where he made zero changes in.

Where did he take credit for it? You are seeing words that are not there.

It's in his tweet, can't miss it.

The Aviation Safety Network said 2017 was the safest year on record.

Yeah, 2017 was the safest in the world, which is what the Aviation Safety Network is referring to. we're talking about the United States where there hasn't been a commercial airline fatality since 2009. You dupes are so easily taken.
You are dumber than a bag of rocks.

Two dead, 168 hurt in San Francisco air crash

Actually that's a good point. However Asiana is not a U.S. carrier and technically the safety reports apply to US bases airlines.

Still doesn't change the fact that Trump lied.

How did he lie?
:laugh2:

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

Reality differs:

Nobody died in a crash of a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world in 2016.

That’s because it is the seventh straight year that nobody died in a crash on a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world.

How is it a lie?

It's like you're the first stump to ask that question. Read the thread a little.

But you still can't prove it's a lie why is that because Trump told the truth?

It's already been proven, I realize you came here late to the game, but read the fucking thread and stop asking stupid questions.

Prove it was a lie just for me I don't get post numbers or stupid ass Sig's I block them

Already told you post #40. You're just going to have to count them.

well esmerelda thinks i do....but lets see her come back and show me a post were i am saying how much i like the guy...unless she thinks calling the guy a jerk means you love him....

You defend the a-hole nonstop including his obvious lies. That makes you complicit.
i do?.....show me were i have defended trump non-stop.....you are just like esmeralda,you know nothing about what i post,but here you are LYING just like trump does...are you any better than that fucker?....geezus......the only thing i might be guilty of is giving the one who was elected a chance to either sink or swim just like i did Obama,Bush and Clinton and i voted for him twice....

Don't you get it, here we are taking time and energy talking about, looking up air lines safety reports. good deal if we had a year with out more crashes than last year. that in all provability Trump had nothing to do with.
next year Mexico will buy 100% of its corn, rice, soy & wheat from Argentina, costing American farmers billions of dollars. now that's important. lets talk about if that's true,
regulations on nursing homes have been rolled back, they will not be fined or punished for elder abuse. lets look that up & talk about it.;
the airlines tweet is a miss direct. get it now?

Yeah, 2017 was the safest in the world, which is what the Aviation Safety Network is referring to. we're talking about the United States where there hasn't been a commercial airline fatality since 2009. You dupes are so easily taken.

Actually that's a good point. However Asiana is not a U.S. carrier and technically the safety reports apply to US bases airlines.

we're talking about the United States where there hasn't been a commercial airline fatality since 2009.

You lied. There have been fatalities in the US on commercial airlines.

You are a liar.

Post #40.

ROFLMFAO, only a regressive would think new regulations would be required to enforce compliance with existing standards. BTW aren't you implying the Trump administration is on par with your dear leaders in this particular venue? What happened to the narrative that everything would fall apart under Trump?

I don't think you're getting it, Trump took credit for something where he made zero changes in.

No. It doesn't say a word about him taking credit for it. You ASSUMED that out of thin air.

Good one.

Post #40.

The left live in fantasy bubbleworlds void of reality.

we're talking about the United States where there hasn't been a commercial airline fatality since 2009.

You lied. There have been fatalities in the US on commercial airlines.

You are a liar.

Nope, the original source I had read said no US commericial aviation fatalities. I misunderstood the source and have no problem coming clean on that. Doesn't change the fact that Trump took credit for 2017s record when there is no evidence he had anything to do with it. He lied, you're defending it.

Post #40.

No. It doesn't say a word about him taking credit for it. You ASSUMED that out of thin air.

:badgrin:

He is absolutely taking credit for it:

At least we can agree he had nothing to do with it, baby steps.

You must live an awfully lonely life if the only thing you have to look forward to is trying to parse every word Trump utters in search of the most minor mistake.

Good one.

Post #40.

Prove he made zero changes, you're making assumptions you have no way of backing up. Have you personally spoken to the head of the FAA or have any credible interviews with him stating they are doing nothing differently than previous administrations? Also, why are you dodging my questions?

Last edited:
WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:

2017 wasn't the safest year on record. It ties 2010 - 2016, when it comes to commercial aviation fatalities in the United States which is what Trump is referring to. You're too dumb to catch on that you've been lied to yet again.

If we are being lied to, it is by you. Is it stupidity, cognitive dissonance or deliberate intentions that you quote Trump above as implying he has worked to further tighten up airline safety (probably true), that reports just came out that 2017 was a US airline death-free year (true), and that it is the overall best and safest year on record (probably true), and out of that infer that Trump is lying?

Are you that hard up to try to make Trump look bad on what is at worst, a technicality? Do you really need us to pull out the long list of egregious, hard, blatant, vicious, damaging lies fed us time and time again by both Oblama and the Hillster about both domestic and international issues to show you what a real lie looks and sounds like?

Good one.

Post #40.

Prove he made zero changes, you're making assumptions you have no way of backing up. Have you personally spoken to the head of the FAA or have any credible interviews with him stating they are doing nothing differently that previous administrations? Also, why are you dodging my questions?

Post #40, there is no evidence that he did shit.

No. Is English your second language or do you enjoy making up words that are not there?

This is what he said that was important:

Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

If he had something that indicated he was directly taking credit for that it would have been different. That is not what his first statement said i any way shape or form except in your Trump-hating brain.

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:

2017 wasn't the safest year on record. It ties 2010 - 2016, when it comes to commercial aviation fatalities in the United States which is what Trump is referring to. You're too dumb to catch on that you've been lied to yet again.

If we are being lied to, it is by you. Is it stupidity, cognitive dissonance or deliberate intentions that you quote Trump above as implying he has worked to further tighten up airline safety (probably true), that reports just came out that 2017 was a US airline death-free year (true), and that it is the overall best and safest year on record (probably true), and out of that infer that Trump is lying?

Are you that hard up to try to make Trump look bad on what is at worst, a technicality? Do you really need us to pull out the long list of egregious, hard, blatant, vicious, damaging lies fed us time and time again by both Oblama and the Hillster about both domestic and international issues to show you what a real lie looks and sounds like?

You go a long way to run away from the fact that Trump lied about his impact on aviation safety. There is no evidence at all that this White House had an impact. But there he is crowing about it.

Reality differs:

Oh The Hilarious Outrage over something like this From The Left, yet not a peep about actual LIES told by THE DNC, Obama, Hillary Clinton, James Comey, McCabe, Abedine, Mills, Rice, Lynch, The FBI, & DOJ, as well as FUSION GPS, and including Mueller who was involved with The Uranium One Bribery Scandal & Seth Rich's Murder.

Looks Like Mueller is going to get to Investigate Himself.

Mueller now Urged to Look into Seth Rich Murder

So all of Trump's obvious whoppers are "minor mistakes"?
LoL :cool-45:

I wasn't aware "all of Trump's obvious whoppers" was the topic, aren't we talking about aviation safety?

No, it's about Trump lying, this time about commercial aviation. I understand your confusion but her's a tip, read the title of the thread.

Ok then it's about an assertion you're making with zero ability to prove the crap you're spewing. Got it.

No. Is English your second language or do you enjoy making up words that are not there?

This is what he said that was important:

Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

If he had something that indicated he was directly taking credit for that it would have been different. That is not what his first statement said i any way shape or form except in your Trump-hating brain.

Yeah, any thinking person can see that the first part of his tweet you choose to ignore he is clearly taking credit for it.

Since I started this thread I have been very strict on pointing out the lies of the stumps. Good news - every lie coming from the right in this thread has been pointed out and debunked.

Forum List

Back