Idiot In Chief lies again - commercial aviation edition

Thank you Pres. Trump!! ...
PXFML-9R8rIYd7U3gJg01nJrBdgKmAzBs9isbE6nV3KRY7nz7SqprA76-L2QxezVlLD_2O4-ckOLgfhEZ0-W4YSCt-OfmXNX5_dr=s0-d-e1-ft

For what? Cite his aviation safety policies. How many times did he even mention stricter regulations to assure safety?

The cold hard fact is should something good get reported, Trumpp NEEDS to take personal credit for it. His is a damaged mind. He CRAVES personal praise and does not countenance criticism. He is suffering from a condition most adults grew out of as three year olds.

And the Trumpians lap this crap up with a spoon. Morons!

Tweet from Trump this morning:

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

Reality differs:

In A Dangerous World, U.S. Commercial Aviation Is On A Remarkable Safety Streak

Nobody died in a crash of a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world in 2016.

This probably should no longer qualify as “news.”

That’s because it is the seventh straight year that nobody died in a crash on a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world.

Don the Con knows that his sycophants will eat it up.
Trump's 30% will believe this, too. :rolleyes:

Oh, just wait til you read the garbage in this thread. :badgrin:

What a creep you are, OP, you're enraged that 2017 was such a safe year and you're enraged at Donald Trump because of it??? This is the stupidest thread I've ever seen. How does your tiny, infantile brain even generate enough power to keep your vital organs going?

What a creep you are, OP, you're enraged that 2017 was such a safe year and you're enraged at Donald Trump because of it??? This is the stupidest thread I've ever seen. How does your tiny, infantile brain even generate enough power to keep your vital organs going?
Here's a RWr who really gets it! Not.

LOL

So, I clicked the reply button but I'm struggling to see why your post deserves one.

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

Reality differs:

Nobody died in a crash of a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world in 2016.

That’s because it is the seventh straight year that nobody died in a crash on a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world.

You must live an awfully lonely life if the only thing you have to look forward to is trying to parse every word Trump utters in search of the most minor mistake.

Reality differs:

You must live an awfully lonely life if the only thing you have to look forward to is trying to parse every word Trump utters in search of the most minor mistake.

:lmao:

Reality differs:

Taking credit for something Trump has nothing to do with = mistake.

Good one.

The Aviation Safety Network said 2017 was the safest year on record.

Yeah, 2017 was the safest in the world, which is what the Aviation Safety Network is referring to. we're talking about the United States where there hasn't been a commercial airline fatality since 2009. You dupes are so easily taken.

Last time I looked the US is part of the world. And what happened to the narrative that everything would fall apart when Trump took office.

Reality differs:

Good one.

Prove he had nothing to do with it. No assumptions, proof.

The Aviation Safety Network said 2017 was the safest year on record.

Yeah, 2017 was the safest in the world, which is what the Aviation Safety Network is referring to. we're talking about the United States where there hasn't been a commercial airline fatality since 2009. You dupes are so easily taken.

Last time I looked the US is part of the world. And what happened to the narrative that everything would fall apart when Trump took office.

Yes, you are very clever, the US is part of the world. Just like it was from 2010 - 2016 when it also contributed to zero commercial airline fatalities. How you stumps do everything possible to avoid the fact that Trump took credit for something that had nothing to do with him.

Reality differs:

Good one.

Prove he had nothing to do with it. No assumptions, proof.

Post #40.

Reality differs:

How is it a lie?

Reality differs:

How is it a lie?

It's like you're the first stump to ask that question. Read the thread a little.

Forum List

Back