Idiot In Chief lies again - commercial aviation edition

Tweet from Trump this morning:

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

Reality differs:

In A Dangerous World, U.S. Commercial Aviation Is On A Remarkable Safety Streak

Nobody died in a crash of a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world in 2016.

This probably should no longer qualify as “news.”

That’s because it is the seventh straight year that nobody died in a crash on a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world.

Don the Con knows that his sycophants will eat it up.
Oh The Hilarious Outrage over something like this From The Left, yet not a peep about actual LIES told by THE DNC, Obama, Hillary Clinton, James Comey, McCabe, Abedine, Mills, Rice, Lynch, The FBI, & DOJ, as well as FUSION GPS, and including Mueller who was involved with The Uranium One Bribery Scandal & Seth Rich's Murder.

Looks Like Mueller is going to get to Investigate Himself.

Mueller now Urged to Look into Seth Rich Murder

I'm sure Mueller is totally on the Seth Rich murder, perhaps you should go start a thread on that and not change the subject of this one.

The Aviation Safety Network said 2017 was the safest year on record.

Yeah, 2017 was the safest in the world, which is what the Aviation Safety Network is referring to. we're talking about the United States where there hasn't been a commercial airline fatality since 2009. You dupes are so easily taken.
You are dumber than a bag of rocks.

Two dead, 168 hurt in San Francisco air crash

Actually that's a good point. However Asiana is not a U.S. carrier and technically the safety reports apply to US bases airlines.

Still doesn't change the fact that Trump lied.
The Aviation Safety Network said 2017 was the safest year on record.

Yeah, 2017 was the safest in the world, which is what the Aviation Safety Network is referring to. we're talking about the United States where there hasn't been a commercial airline fatality since 2009. You dupes are so easily taken.

Actually that's a good point. However Asiana is not a U.S. carrier and technically the safety reports apply to US bases airlines.

we're talking about the United States where there hasn't been a commercial airline fatality since 2009.

You lied. There have been fatalities in the US on commercial airlines.

You are a liar.

Nope, the original source I had read said no US commericial aviation fatalities. I misunderstood the source and have no problem coming clean on that. Doesn't change the fact that Trump took credit for 2017s record when there is no evidence he had anything to do with it. He lied, you're defending it.
Ah, you misunderstood so therefore did not lie, but you can read Trumps mind and know there was no misunderstanding on his part.

we're talking about the United States where there hasn't been a commercial airline fatality since 2009.

You are a liar.

Nope, the original source I had read said no US commericial aviation fatalities. I misunderstood the source and have no problem coming clean on that. Doesn't change the fact that Trump took credit for 2017s record when there is no evidence he had anything to do with it. He lied, you're defending it.
Ah, you misunderstood so therefore did not lie, but you can read Trumps mind and know there was no misunderstanding on his part.

So, you're saying Trump took credit for something he didn't understand? Somehow that's still a lie.

You are a liar.

So, you're saying Trump took credit for something he didn't understand? Somehow that's still a lie.
Love watching your OP’s bite you in your own ass.

Where did he take credit for it? You are seeing words that are not there.

It's in his tweet, can't miss it.

No. It doesn't say a word about him taking credit for it. You ASSUMED that out of thin air.

:badgrin:

He is absolutely taking credit for it:

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

At least we can agree he had nothing to do with it, baby steps.

No. Is English your second language or do you enjoy making up words that are not there?

This is what he said that was important:

Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

If he had something that indicated he was directly taking credit for that it would have been different. That is not what his first statement said i any way shape or form except in your Trump-hating brain.

Yeah, any thinking person can see that the first part of his tweet you choose to ignore he is clearly taking credit for it.

Since I started this thread I have been very strict on pointing out the lies of the stumps. Good news - every lie coming from the right in this thread has been pointed out and debunked.
Where did he take credit for it? You are seeing words that are not there.

No. It doesn't say a word about him taking credit for it. You ASSUMED that out of thin air.

No. Is English your second language or do you enjoy making up words that are not there?

Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

If he had something that indicated he was directly taking credit for that it would have been different. That is not what his first statement said i any way shape or form except in your Trump-hating brain.

Yeah, any thinking person can see that the first part of his tweet you choose to ignore he is clearly taking credit for it.

Since I started this thread I have been very strict on pointing out the lies of the stumps. Good news - every lie coming from the right in this thread has been pointed out and debunked.

I guess it kind of sucks being a miserable human being like you, that cannot give credit where credit is due. President Trump has completely reshaped our security footprint, and he deserves credit for this.

He has also ordered the audit of every agency and is holding people accountable for the performance of government. Again, he deserves credit for that.

What I'd like to know is why you don't have any ideas to improve the lives of Americans. Your whole shtick seems to be nothing but taking every opportunity you can to malign the president. Truth doesn't even matter to you in your jihad to do so.

Exactly how do you plan to win an election based on your sour grapes strategy?

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:
Another ignorant C grabber who presumeably doesn't know the def of liberal.
Just prefers to spout.
Clue, Latin, liber, = free

You are a liar.

Like when I pointed out Trump lied and lo and behold...he still lied.

I guess it kind of sucks being a miserable human being like you, that cannot give credit where credit is due. President Trump has completely reshaped our security footprint, and he deserves credit for this.

He has also ordered the audit of every agency and is holding people accountable for the performance of government. Again, he deserves credit for that.

What I'd like to know is why you don't have any ideas to improve the lives of Americans. Your whole shtick seems to be nothing but taking every opportunity you can to malign the president. Truth doesn't even matter to you in your jihad to do so.

Jihad?
Nothing like a made up mind.
Non college white boy?

You are a liar.

The only one I see lying is you claiming he said something he didn't say. Hypocrite!

What does any of that slobbering have to do with Trump taking credit for something that there is no evidence he had anything to do with?

The Seth Rich Murder?

:laugh: :laugh2: :lmao:

the-seth-rich-murder-conspiracy-we-have-orders-to-help-26905491.png

The only one I see lying is you claiming he said something he didn't say. Hypocrite!

I'm so happy I started this thread. You're wetting yourself.

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:
Another ignorant C grabber who presumeably doesn't know the def of liberal.
Just prefers to spout.
Clue, Latin, liber, = free
So you are saying Liberals want to be entirely Free?
Free from Government Regulation?
Free from oppressive Environmental Regulations?
Free to express their religious views anywhere they want to?
Free to take actions to refuse to engage in activities which they find morally objectionable?
Free to express themselves and others through "Free Speech?
Free to reject buying health insurance?
Free from excessive Taxation?
Free from Political Correctness?
Free from and oppressive Government?

The Word Liberal, and the Political Categorization of what it is to be a Liberal has nothing to do with each other, unless you are living in a George Orwell Nightmare.

war-is-peace.jpg

1a154b2971b7de2fbe4b1fb2d47b5a89.jpg

well esmerelda thinks i do....but lets see her come back and show me a post were i am saying how much i like the guy...unless she thinks calling the guy a jerk means you love him....

You defend the a-hole nonstop including his obvious lies. That makes you complicit.
i do?.....show me were i have defended trump non-stop.....you are just like esmeralda,you know nothing about what i post,but here you are LYING just like trump does...are you any better than that fucker?....geezus......the only thing i might be guilty of is giving the one who was elected a chance to either sink or swim just like i did Obama,Bush and Clinton and i voted for him twice....

Uhmmm - My response was in regard to TN .. not you as I recall

These are very scary people, these Trumpettes. They are extremely susceptible to the methods of propaganda.
How do you know he didnt have anything to do with it?
Do you know everything that gets signed in washington?
Its very possible he lied like he always does but you cant prove it. Or you wont, rather. Probably because it doesnt REALLY matter to you. You just want to blast the idiot.

Wouldn't it be easier to show what he did do to impact this claim? I mean the OP is saying he hasn't done anything and you want proof of the absence of something? How about you show what he has done since you are defending him.
I already stated he could be lying about that.
But im not saying he DID lie or he DIDNT lie.
Others cant say that.
Do you understand now?

LOL. But he is lying. There is no proof to support his claim. Hence a lie. You have proof that supports what he is saying? Then point to it.

This is how the real world works. Welcome to it.
There is a way to prove it but i dont see any of you goobers that are quick to call him a liar look it up.
Imagine that.
In this thread, you stated that Trump always lies. That is why we think he's lying. He lies about everything.

OMG john Wayne, the brave WWII draft dodger.
I bet our current C grabber draft dodger pres is a fan.

How do you know he didnt have anything to do with it?
Do you know everything that gets signed in washington?
Its very possible he lied like he always does but you cant prove it. Or you wont, rather. Probably because it doesnt REALLY matter to you. You just want to blast the idiot.

Wouldn't it be easier to show what he did do to impact this claim? I mean the OP is saying he hasn't done anything and you want proof of the absence of something? How about you show what he has done since you are defending him.
I already stated he could be lying about that.
But im not saying he DID lie or he DIDNT lie.
Others cant say that.
Do you understand now?

LOL. But he is lying. There is no proof to support his claim. Hence a lie. You have proof that supports what he is saying? Then point to it.

This is how the real world works. Welcome to it.
There is a way to prove it but i dont see any of you goobers that are quick to call him a liar look it up.
Imagine that.
In this thread, you stated that Trump always lies. That is why we think he's lying. He lies about everything.
Well he the only Pres with a website devoted to his lies.
2000 as of yesterday?

What does any of that slobbering have to do with Trump taking credit for something that there is no evidence he had anything to do with?

Please provide evidence for your argument that None of His Policies or Actions, or Leadership. or Rhetoric encouraged, aided, or facilitated this milestone for the lowest US Aviation Fatalities.

And then provide your ideas on how you can surpass and lower US Aviation Fatalities above and beyond the levels of 2017.

Thank you.

well esmerelda thinks i do....but lets see her come back and show me a post were i am saying how much i like the guy...unless she thinks calling the guy a jerk means you love him....

You defend the a-hole nonstop including his obvious lies. That makes you complicit.
i do?.....show me were i have defended trump non-stop.....you are just like esmeralda,you know nothing about what i post,but here you are LYING just like trump does...are you any better than that fucker?....geezus......the only thing i might be guilty of is giving the one who was elected a chance to either sink or swim just like i did Obama,Bush and Clinton and i voted for him twice....

Uhmmm - My response was in regard to TN .. not you as I recall
you quoted me not TN...post 74.....

Please provide evidence for your argument that None of His Policies or Actions, or Leadership. or Rhetoric encouraged, aided, or facilitated this milestone for the lowest US Aviation Fatalities.

And then provide your ideas on how you can surpass and lower US Aviation Fatalities above and beyond the levels of 2017.

Thank you.

Post #40, there is no evidence he did jack shit.

Forum List

Back