Letter from my CEO - Thank you Trump

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
“As you have probably heard, the recently passed Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 3017 significantly lowers the max corporate tax rate for US based businesses. XXXXXX has historically paid taxes at a high rate, in part because we are largely US based operations, and so will benefit significantly in 2018 and beyond. This will allow us to invest more in growing our business and in recognition of your hard work and contributions, the first investment we will be making is a bonus to all eligible employees.

We will be giving all eligible full-time employees a one-time bonus of $1,000 and will increase the annual bonus for every paid grade by 3%...”

This year I get an extra $1k and now I get a few extra thousands every year thereafter.

Thank you Donald Trump!

One thing to mention is my CEO mentions the freed up money will go into investing in the business. That means hiring people, paying them better and spending more from our vendors (which helps our vendors hire more).

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Thank you Pres. Trump!! ...
PXFML-9R8rIYd7U3gJg01nJrBdgKmAzBs9isbE6nV3KRY7nz7SqprA76-L2QxezVlLD_2O4-ckOLgfhEZ0-W4YSCt-OfmXNX5_dr=s0-d-e1-ft

“As you have probably heard, the recently passed Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 3017 significantly lowers the max corporate tax rate for US based businesses. XXXXXX has historically paid taxes at a high rate, in part because we are largely US based operations, and so will benefit significantly in 2018 and beyond. This will allow us to invest more in growing our business and in recognition of your hard work and contributions, the first investment we will be making is a bonus to all eligible employees.

We will be giving all eligible full-time employees a one-time bonus of $1,000 and will increase the annual bonus for every paid grade by 3%...”

This year I get an extra $1k and now I get a few extra thousands every year thereafter.

Thank you Donald Trump!

One thing to mention is my CEO mentions the freed up money will go into investing in the business. That means hiring people, paying them better and spending more from our vendors (which helps our vendors hire more).

That's it?

Why didn't they permanently raise your salary?

The tax cut is permanent

Thank you Donald Trump!

I bet your company saw record profits last year before the cuts. Why did they not share the wealth then?

Thank you Donald Trump!

That's it?

The tax cut is permanent

I will get an annual increase after my year meeting in a few weeks (which is not atypical). Not too mention I got 3% increase in my annual bonus. That is worth close to $4k annually.

Also I got a call from a recruiter 2 weeks back about a client of their’s interested in me. I gave my salary and bonus demands which were significant. Got a call today to set up an interview. I have no desire to leave my job, but the job market is booming.

Thank you Donald Trump!

I bet your company saw record profits last year before the cuts. Why did they not share the wealth then?

I work for a too big to fail bank, which is heavy in the credit card sector, so yes they have been having record profits the last few years.

So you see what the high corp tax does to them!

Thank you Donald Trump!

Because they were afraid like almost all business, that OBAMA, and if elected Hillary; was going to screw them-)

You are seeing the American economy blossom, and Leftists can not stand it!

Thank you Donald Trump!

That's it?

The tax cut is permanent
And if ONLY 8 democrats didn't hate working people the middle class tax cuts would be as well!

Thank you Donald Trump!

That's it?

The tax cut is permanent

I will get an annual increase after my year meeting in a few weeks (which is not atypical). Not too mention I got 3% increase in my annual bonus. That is worth close to $4k annually.

Also I got a call from a recruiter 2 weeks back about a client of their’s interested in me. I gave my salary and bonus demands which were significant. Got a call today to set up an interview. I have no desire to leave my job, but the job market is booming.

The job market has been booming for a while. I start the new year with a promotion and just over 10 grand more a year. For the last 3 years I have had headhunters contacting me about once or twice a quarter trying to get me to take the bait. When I got my PMP last year the offers came in a lot faster.

It is a good time to have an in-demand skill that is for sure.

Thank you Donald Trump!

That's it?

The tax cut is permanent

So will you be for the repeal of the democrat party wins this year or 2020? Even Barry O was not that stupid.

Thank you Donald Trump!

Sure they did, what company in their right minds would give a bonus out on hopefully a stellar future?

Thank you Donald Trump!

And I get to pay more taxes while all our children will be working off the TRILLION+ debt that finances this giveaway to corporations so they can throw a small percent of that to gullible dupes like OP.

Thanks a lot Republiclowns, now start packing, 2018 is a-coming.

Last edited:

Thank you Donald Trump!

And I get to pay more taxes while all our children will be working off the TRILLION+ debt that finances this giveaway to corporations so they can throw a small percent of that to gullible dupes like OP.

Thanks a lot Republiclowns, now start packing, 2018 is a-coming.

tenor.gif

Thank you Donald Trump!

That's it?

The tax cut is permanent

Good for you
It is the best environment for employees in over a decade
Go for it

Thank you Donald Trump!

That's it?

The tax cut is permanent

So will you be for the repeal of the democrat party wins this year or 2020? Even Barry O was not that stupid.

No idea what you are babbling about

Forum List

Back