Idiot In Chief lies again - commercial aviation edition

Tweet from Trump this morning:

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

Reality differs:

In A Dangerous World, U.S. Commercial Aviation Is On A Remarkable Safety Streak

Nobody died in a crash of a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world in 2016.

This probably should no longer qualify as “news.”

That’s because it is the seventh straight year that nobody died in a crash on a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world.

Don the Con knows that his sycophants will eat it up.
Where's the lie?

The lie is that HE has been very strict on commercial aviation

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Prove that he hasn't?

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

Reality differs:

Nobody died in a crash of a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world in 2016.

That’s because it is the seventh straight year that nobody died in a crash on a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world.

Where's the lie?

The lie is that HE has been very strict on commercial aviation

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Prove that he hasn't?

Post #40

Reality differs:

How is it a lie?

It's like you're the first stump to ask that question. Read the thread a little.

But you still can't prove it's a lie why is that because Trump told the truth?

The Aviation Safety Network said 2017 was the safest year on record.

Yeah, 2017 was the safest in the world, which is what the Aviation Safety Network is referring to. we're talking about the United States where there hasn't been a commercial airline fatality since 2009. You dupes are so easily taken.
You are dumber than a bag of rocks.

Two dead, 168 hurt in San Francisco air crash

Reality differs:

How is it a lie?

It's like you're the first stump to ask that question. Read the thread a little.

But you still can't prove it's a lie why is that because Trump told the truth?

It's already been proven, I realize you came here late to the game, but read the fucking thread and stop asking stupid questions.

I don't agree? With what? Trump taking credit for something he had nothing to do with? He's lying to you again and you are just sucking him off over it.
These are very scary people, these Trumpettes. They are extremely susceptible to the methods of propaganda.
gee that sounds like the "Obamaites" and the "Bushites" and the "Clintonites"....

No, Trump's stumps sound nothing like supporters of the previous three presidents.
bullshit....there were people here defending Obama no matter what he did or said and the same with Bush....we were not here for Clinton but im sure he had those people too...

Obama supporters never had to defend the sheer number of lies that Trump tells.

That's because Obama would lie and every Democrat in the Lame Stream Media would sweat to it!

The big question is what has Trump to with this? Did he bless every flight? Did he check every plane? If pro or contra, what has Trump do with it: explain.
I am not a Trump hater, but I didn’t vote for him either. He loves to take credit for everything good and blame others for anything not so good. Typical of a salesman I suppose.

You must live an awfully lonely life if the only thing you have to look forward to is trying to parse every word Trump utters in search of the most minor mistake.

So all of Trump's obvious whoppers are "minor mistakes"?
LoL :cool-45:

Name me one lie , one lie of Trump's that was based on deceit?

Obama /Grubber care was based on deceit ..

Bill saying what is the meaning of is , is was based on deceit

Hillary saying wiping her server clean with a cloth was deceit...

And on and on and on ..

Reality differs:

You must live an awfully lonely life if the only thing you have to look forward to is trying to parse every word Trump utters in search of the most minor mistake.

Taking credit for something Trump has nothing to do with = mistake.

Good one.

Prove he had nothing to do with it. No assumptions, proof.

Post #40.

ROFLMFAO, only a regressive would think new regulations would be required to enforce compliance with existing standards. BTW aren't you implying the Trump administration is on par with your dear leaders in this particular venue? What happened to the narrative that everything would fall apart under Trump?

Wouldn't it be easier to show what he did do to impact this claim? I mean the OP is saying he hasn't done anything and you want proof of the absence of something? How about you show what he has done since you are defending him.

Don't waste your time with logic when debating the official forum clown :wink:

No one is debating you.

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:
So you claimed this was due to Trump leadership / policy? Is Trump also responsible for more than 130% increase in US military aviation accident deaths for 2017? We killed more than our enemies did.

No. That one lays at Obama's feet for not replacing badly needed aircraft.

Yeah, 2017 was the safest in the world, which is what the Aviation Safety Network is referring to. we're talking about the United States where there hasn't been a commercial airline fatality since 2009. You dupes are so easily taken.

Actually that's a good point. However Asiana is not a U.S. carrier and technically the safety reports apply to US bases airlines.

Still doesn't change the fact that Trump lied.

The big question is what has Trump to with this? Did he bless every flight? Did he check every plane? If pro or contra, what has Trump do with it: explain.
I am not a Trump hater, but I didn’t vote for him either. He loves to take credit for everything good and blame others for anything not so good. Typical of a salesman I suppose.

Exactly i didn't vote for him these mental midgets follow him around on Twitter wanting to get abused by Trump it's like they enjoy being trolled ..they want to check on every statement he made to see if it's true or not ..

all Trump is a damn blue collar guy with alot of money ...he is a damn liberal who ran as a republican because he knew the DNC was fixed .

Actually that's a good point. However Asiana is not a U.S. carrier and technically the safety reports apply to US bases airlines.

How did he lie?

Reality differs:

Good one.

Post #40.

ROFLMFAO, only a regressive would think new regulations would be required to enforce compliance with existing standards. BTW aren't you implying the Trump administration is on par with your dear leaders in this particular venue? What happened to the narrative that everything would fall apart under Trump?

I don't think you're getting it, Trump took credit for something where he made zero changes in.

So all of Trump's obvious whoppers are "minor mistakes"?
LoL :cool-45:

I wasn't aware "all of Trump's obvious whoppers" was the topic, aren't we talking about aviation safety?

How did he lie?

He took credit for 2017s record even though he did nothing about it.

Good one.

Post #40.

I don't think you're getting it, Trump took credit for something where he made zero changes in.

Where did he take credit for it? You are seeing words that are not there.

Forum List

Back