IDF: Iranian Forces Fire Rockets at Israel

If true, Israel may just take care of several issues.

Apparently no injuries were reported. Hope this does not escalate.

Israel will make 100% sure it will escalate, Israel has had a hardon for War With Iran since 2002, there will probably be some type of False Flag situation within the next 72 hours.

America needs to tell Israel No, No they will not agree to War With Iran but considering that Neo-Conservative Psychopath John Bolton is again involved and he is a Perpetual Warmonger and like all Neo-Conservatives is borderline insane then probably further blackmail material will be used on The Donald for him to go along with sending 50,000 American troops to get ready to be Boots on The Ground to die in Iran for NO reason whatsoever.

Now some in America will support this, they essentially are The Dominionists, you know the crowd who wait for Armageddon so they can be Raptured up to Jesus, so a dangerous combination that is playing with the lives of MILLIONS of peoples, the combination of the Neo-Conservative Psychopaths and the crazy Holy Rollers.

As you comment in your OP, hopefully cooler heads will prevail, if not then yes within the next six months we are probably going to have WWIII because this will pull in Russia, Turkey and also China in some capacity. 90% of peoples on this planet do not want this, only the insane want this.
You would think different if you lived in a country that size surrounded by blood thirsty Muzzies

Israel shoots missiles into Syria. No problem.
Syria shoots back...suddenly it is Israel is under attack!

Israel attacked first.

Oh cut the crap this has been ongoing for a long time. Of course it's "errant" fire when Israel gets hit.
No crap about it. Think. I have always supported Israel’s right to defend themselves.

But when they start something that is a different dynamic.

I can’t help thinking about the events of August 1914.

Wars have started for less.
Yes.

And the situation right now, is very reminiscent of the lead up to WW1.

All I can say is Israel ain't playing and neither is Trump and Mattis.

Take that for what it's worth
Here is food for thought Sassy

Trump Considers Military Options After Attack On Syrian Civilians

COCKER: That's a great question. It is dangerous. You may remember some weeks ago, the Iranians sent an unarmed drone over Israel kind of to see what would happen. The Israelis shot it down, then conducted airstrikes on ground facilities in Syria, lost a plane. Had they lost the pilots, too, we might be in a regional war. So right now, the level of complexity is immense. Iran, Israel, the United States, Turkey, Russia - external players. Internal - Hezbollah, Islamic State, al-Qaida, Free Syrian Army, Syrian Democratic Forces. It reminds me uncomfortably of how the stage was set in August 1914.

Nobody wanted a war then. The tangle of alliances created a war. You see that same tangle of alliances with powers large and small all over the landscape. Again, had those Israeli pilots been killed, that might have lit the fuse. And again, nobody wants a big war here. Nobody wanted a big war a hundred years ago. We got one. I hope we avoid it this time.

That's interesting. On the news now they say that the government calls to the mayor of northern city of Kiryat Shmona to open public shelters. Kiryat Shmona is in the Galille area. Up untill now they only called to the citizens of the Golan Heights to stay close to shelters. Kiryat Shmona is southern to the Golan. It means that they expect clashes to escalate.

Israel shoots missiles into Syria. No problem.
Syria shoots back...suddenly it is Israel is under attack!

Israel attacked first.

Oh cut the crap this has been ongoing for a long time. Of course it's "errant" fire when Israel gets hit.
No crap about it. Think. I have always supported Israel’s right to defend themselves.

Israel has a right to defend themselves, but the problem which is primarily confined to America is that Americans automatically like robots support Israel because it's Israel they refuse to be critical ever and on any level, outside of this mindset the majority of others can see what is happening now and that is that Israel is stirring shit because they want to start a Shit Storm with Iran, they WANT War With Iran and it's a war that Israel will not fight, when the big SHTF they'll expect American boots on the ground to die in the tens of thousands....and while that is happening while the American troops are dying, the International Globalists and the International Banksters who are also Globalists in their New York City HQs will be rubbing their hands together and doing a happy dance.

Not on us as of yet, Skye. A Patriot was activated earlier tonight, right now our Aircraft are attacking Iranian bases. Up untill half an hour ago I could still hear our aircraft over my town, now it is quiet. But it seems like things are very tense. They're telling northern citizens to stay close to shelters. They say its probably the most intense clashing between Israelnand Syria since 73.

Take care of yourself

Thanks. I'm living far from those areas but I planned to drive up north this morning. Blughcs.

Yes.

COCKER: That's a great question. It is dangerous. You may remember some weeks ago, the Iranians sent an unarmed drone over Israel kind of to see what would happen. The Israelis shot it down, then conducted airstrikes on ground facilities in Syria, lost a plane. Had they lost the pilots, too, we might be in a regional war. So right now, the level of complexity is immense. Iran, Israel, the United States, Turkey, Russia - external players. Internal - Hezbollah, Islamic State, al-Qaida, Free Syrian Army, Syrian Democratic Forces. It reminds me uncomfortably of how the stage was set in August 1914.

Nobody wanted a war then. The tangle of alliances created a war. You see that same tangle of alliances with powers large and small all over the landscape. Again, had those Israeli pilots been killed, that might have lit the fuse. And again, nobody wants a big war here. Nobody wanted a big war a hundred years ago. We got one. I hope we avoid it this time.

Yeah and I just saw Turkey is squawking now. It's heating up

Yes.

Fuck :(

Another stupid uneducated moron. They haven’t provoked anything. Also Israel has fought all her own fight and under then ‘53 she never had one foreign soldier fight for her. Not in ‘48, ‘67, ‘73, ‘82 or ‘05.

So get your facts right you dumbfuck

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"Another stupid uneducated moron."

Yes you are.

"They haven’t provoked anything."

Israel has been frequently bombing INSIDE Syria, bombing Iranian troops who were INVITED by Syria to assist with Russia who were also INVITED by Syria to assist in fighting the um Moderate Rebels who are all affiliated with ISIS, Al-Qaeda and the Al-Nusra Front. As Israel has been dropping bombs on Iranian positions this IS provoking both Iran and also now Russia, which is probably why Bibi went to Moscow on Wednesday to explain to Putin WTF Israel was doing in Syria.

"So get your facts right you dumbfuck"

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, even better instead of sitting on your buttocks go and put on a uniform and help them fight.

To be fair Israel and Syria have been at each other for decades. Iran is using Hezzbola in Syria, Israel knows this and targets them

Israel should have dealt with Hezbollah a long time ago, then there would be no Hezbollah.

Tense times right now. Trump and Mattis are not Obama....

We are in this mess due to Trump.

The situation pre-dates The Donald.

"Another stupid uneducated moron."

Yes you are.

"They haven’t provoked anything."

Israel has been frequently bombing INSIDE Syria, bombing Iranian troops who were INVITED by Syria to assist with Russia who were also INVITED by Syria to assist in fighting the um Moderate Rebels who are all affiliated with ISIS, Al-Qaeda and the Al-Nusra Front. As Israel has been dropping bombs on Iranian positions this IS provoking both Iran and also now Russia, which is probably why Bibi went to Moscow on Wednesday to explain to Putin WTF Israel was doing in Syria.

"So get your facts right you dumbfuck"

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, even better instead of sitting on your buttocks go and put on a uniform and help them fight.

To be fair Israel and Syria have been at each other for decades. Iran is using Hezzbola in Syria, Israel knows this and targets them

Israel should have dealt with Hezbollah a long time ago, then there would be no Hezbollah.

Tense times right now. Trump and Mattis are not Obama....

We are in this mess due to Trump.

The situation pre-dates The Donald.
The Donald is the gasoline on the fire.

Those among Israel who are now in the daylight - please say Tehilim:

א לַֽמְנַצֵּ֗חַ מִזְמ֥וֹר לְדָוִֽד:
ב יַֽעַנְךָ֣ יְ֖הֹוָה בְּי֣וֹם צָרָ֑ה יְ֜שַׂגֶּבְךָ֗ שֵׁ֚ם | אֱלֹהֵ֬י יַֽעֲקֹֽב:
ג יִשְׁלַ֣ח עֶזְרְךָ֣ מִקֹּ֑דֶשׁ וּ֜מִצִּיּ֗וֹן יִסְעָדֶֽךָּ:
ד יִזְכֹּ֥ר כָּל־מִנְחֹתֶ֑יךָ וְ֜עוֹלָֽתְךָ֗ יְדַשְּׁנֶ֣ה סֶּֽלָה:
ה יִֽתֶּן־לְךָ֥ כִלְבָבֶ֑ךָ וְֽכָל־עֲצָֽתְךָ֥ יְמַלֵּֽא:
ו נְרַ֚נְּנָ֨ה | בִּ֘ישׁ֚וּעָתֶ֗ךָ וּבְשֵׁם־אֱלֹהֵ֥ינוּ נִדְגֹּ֑ל יְמַלֵּ֥א יְ֜הֹוָ֗ה כָּל־מִשְׁאֲלוֹתֶֽיךָ:
ז עַתָּ֚ה יָדַ֗עְתִּי כִּ֚י הוֹשִׁ֥יעַ | יְהֹוָ֗ה מְשִׁ֫יח֥וֹ יַֽ֖עֲנֵהוּ מִשְּׁמֵ֣י קָדְשׁ֑וֹ בִּ֜גְבוּר֗וֹת יֵ֣שַׁע יְמִינֽוֹ:
ח אֵ֣לֶּה בָ֖רֶכֶב וְאֵ֣לֶּה בַסּוּסִ֑ים וַֽאֲנַ֓חְנוּ | בְּשֵׁם־יְהֹוָ֖ה אֱלֹהֵ֣ינוּ נַזְכִּֽיר:
ט הֵמָּה כָּֽרְע֣וּ וְנָפָ֑לוּ וַֽאֲנַ֥חְנוּ קַּ֜֗מְנוּ וַנִּתְעוֹדָֽד:
י יְהֹוָ֥ה הוֹשִׁ֑יעָה הַ֜מֶּ֗לֶךְ יַֽעֲנֵ֥נוּ בְיֽוֹם־קָרְאֵֽנוּ:

1For the conductor, a song of David.
2May the Lord answer you on a day of distress; may the name of the God of Jacob fortify you.
3May He send your aid from His sanctuary, and may He support you from Zion.
4May He remember all your meal offerings and may He accept your fat burnt offerings forever.
5May He give you as your heart [desires], and may He fulfill all your counsel.
6Let us sing praises for your salvation, and let us assemble in the name of our God; may the Lord fulfill all your requests.
7Now I know that the Lord saved His anointed; He answered him from His holy heavens; with the mighty acts of salvation from His right hand.
8These trust in chariots and these in horses, but we-we mention the name of the Lord our God.
9They kneel and fall, but we rise and gain strength.
10O Lord, save [us]; may the King answer us on the day we call.

Psalm 20

Yes.

Fuck :(

It's all going according to plan, as I commented before expect a False Flag within the next 72 hours.

The majority of Western nations are not going to be pulled into a War With Iran.
The ones that matter can take care of it.
Sure. That is what they said about WW1...short war, no prob....idiots

I've been told it would be mostly an air war. That's from people who know the game and how it's played. Iran can't win an air war
I don’t believe it will be that simple. Remember how we were told Iraq would be a quick in and out mission accomplished sort of thing? And WW1...everyone thought it would be quick. I hope I am just overly pessimistic but Trump is so erratic I have no Trust in his leadership in this sort of situation.

The majority of Western nations are not going to be pulled into a War With Iran.

I've been told it would be mostly an air war. That's from people who know the game and how it's played. Iran can't win an air war

Considering three quarters of Iran is mountainous how can it just be an air war? Also no war in history has ever been won from the air, you have to put boots on the ground.

Iran has not attacked America, so about this time you should be thinking why should American boots be put on the ground in Iran to die? Who exactly are American troops going to die for?

I don’t believe it will be that simple. Remember how we were told Iraq would be a quick in and out mission accomplished sort of thing? And WW1...everyone thought it would be quick. I hope I am just overly pessimistic but Trump is so erratic I have no Trust in his leadership in this sort of situation.

I think it will be Israel carrying the load. My money is on them against Iran

Forum List

Back