IDF: Iranian Forces Fire Rockets at Israel

The majority of Western nations are not going to be pulled into a War With Iran.
The ones that matter can take care of it.
Sure. That is what they said about WW1...short war, no prob....idiots

I've been told it would be mostly an air war. That's from people who know the game and how it's played. Iran can't win an air war

Considering three quarters of Iran is mountainous how can it just be an air war? Also no war in history has ever been won from the air, you have to put boots on the ground.

Iran has not attacked America, so about this time you should be thinking why should American boots be put on the ground in Iran to die? Who exactly are American troops going to die for?

I'm going on what military minds tell me

What's the alternative Coyote? What would you tell Israel? Roll over and allow yourselves to be wiped out by fanatical Muslims?

I would not have killed the deal with Iran, for one. At least it bought time to deal with these many fires. It would have been better to, along with allies engaged and pressured Iran through seperate sanctions and deals to change their financing of terrorists etc. we have no right to tell Israel what to do and likewise Israel has no right to drag us into something they may well be escalating. But I am not sure of this.

All of this is proxy wars between international powers carried out on the backs of the Syrian people :(

The majority of Western nations are not going to be pulled into a War With Iran.

I've been told it would be mostly an air war. That's from people who know the game and how it's played. Iran can't win an air war
I don’t believe it will be that simple. Remember how we were told Iraq would be a quick in and out mission accomplished sort of thing? And WW1...everyone thought it would be quick. I hope I am just overly pessimistic but Trump is so erratic I have no Trust in his leadership in this sort of situation.

I think it will be Israel carrying the load. My money is on them against Iran
I hope you are absolutely right.

I don’t believe it will be that simple. Remember how we were told Iraq would be a quick in and out mission accomplished sort of thing? And WW1...everyone thought it would be quick. I hope I am just overly pessimistic but Trump is so erratic I have no Trust in his leadership in this sort of situation.

Doesn't matter what The Donald thinks, he will do whatever the Neo-Conservatives order him to do which is War With Iran.

Whatever happened to Trump Putting America First? How is getting involved in a War With Iran putting America first?

Time will tell. If I learn anything I can share I'll let you know

Wouldn't have WW1 just been basically Austria vs Serbia, if not for larger powers like Russia, or Germany getting involved?

You're arguing against, or for bigger governments like the U.S.A, or Russia to get involved?

Because it could just be like Israel vs Iran, but then when larger powers get involved like Russia, or the U.S.A cause it to become WW3. (Just like in WW1)

All of this is proxy wars between international powers carried out on the backs of the Syrian people :(

They do not give a shit about the Syrian peoples, they also do not give a shit about the American peoples, the European peoples or the Russian or Chinese peoples.

Essentially if you want War With Iran then you should be willing to put a uniform on and go and die yourself, doesn't matter if you are 18 or 80 if you are 80 and you have a hardon right now for War With Iran then get a uniform and go and die in Iran.

Why are nearly 100% of White U.S.A Southerners Zionists, including Liberal ones like you?

Why are nearly 100% of White U.S.A Southerners Zionists, including Liberal ones like you?

I've already told you I'm a Yankee. My ancestors fought for the Union, dope

Wouldn't have WW1 just been basically Austria vs Serbia, if not for larger powers like Russia, or Germany getting involved?

You're arguing against, or for bigger governments like the U.S.A, or Russia to get involved?

Because it could just be like Israel vs Iran, but then when larger powers get involved like Russia, or the U.S.A cause it to become WW3. (Just like in WW1)

What I am saying is what you said in your last sentence. But outside powers are already involved.

There would have been no First War if the British had not put their face in business that had nothing to do with them. We were attacked when Franz Ferdinand and Sophie were assassinated, we had a RIGHT to declare war, the British had no business, but again think they can punch above their weight and when they realise they cannot they have to get America to get involved to save them, they did this in the First War and also again in the Second War, the British caused both to be World Wars by having to get America to save their buttocks on two occasions.

Iran has committed an act of war on our ally. Time to take out the Iranian government.

We agree on most things, this wanting Armageddon and WWIII is something we will never agree on. Iran has committed no act of war, WTF get a grip. I'm no fan of the Iranian Government, but I do think about these things in a logical and pragmatic way, I think of the bigger picture and the ramifications of Trigger Happy Insanity.
So Mexico can fire missiles at my home?

I'd be with the US Marine 1st Division rolling into Mexico City.

Time to take out Hamas government too while we are at it.

Hamas?

More like if China, supported Mexicans living in the U.S.A to form a Mexican state on your home, and kill, expel, or oppress you. but Canada came in to rescue you.

Guess in this analogy which is Britain, which is Iran, which is Palestine, and which is is Israel.

I've already told you I'm a Yankee. My ancestors fought for the Union, dope

Was my comment directed at you?

I hear a lot of anti-Jewish, and or anti-Israeli things here in Pawling New York bars thus far from Conservatives.

We are totally different than the Hick Welfare states.

We are Catholic, and used to living with Jews.

We aren't like you. (Thankfully)

If it meant to stop WW3 because of Zionuts from the Southern states, I'd gladly support a Civil War with "Hick states"

They are frightened of being called Anti-Semitic or whatever, totally ridiculous of course. They need to get over this, it's just name calling it means nothing, they should stop be frightened of being called names.

Forum List

Back