IDF: Iranian Forces Fire Rockets at Israel

Iran has committed an act of war on our ally. Time to take out the Iranian government.

We agree on most things, this wanting Armageddon and WWIII is something we will never agree on. Iran has committed no act of war, WTF get a grip. I'm no fan of the Iranian Government, but I do think about these things in a logical and pragmatic way, I think of the bigger picture and the ramifications of Trigger Happy Insanity.
So Mexico can fire missiles at my home?

I'd be with the US Marine 1st Division rolling into Mexico City.

Time to take out Hamas government too while we are at it.
I am losing track of all the wars you guys are trying to start...
You lefties are a broken record.

Pacification has never worked in all of history.

Big sticks do. Just ask Rocket Man.

I have commented many times at this forum that I like Bibi, but on this situation I 100% do not agree with him, Israel needs to GTFO of the Syrian mess, them doing these random bombing missions INSIDE Syria are just adding fuel to an already out of control fire, nobody should want the whole thing to blow up into a total inferno.

"Another stupid uneducated moron."

Yes you are.

"They haven’t provoked anything."

Israel has been frequently bombing INSIDE Syria, bombing Iranian troops who were INVITED by Syria to assist with Russia who were also INVITED by Syria to assist in fighting the um Moderate Rebels who are all affiliated with ISIS, Al-Qaeda and the Al-Nusra Front. As Israel has been dropping bombs on Iranian positions this IS provoking both Iran and also now Russia, which is probably why Bibi went to Moscow on Wednesday to explain to Putin WTF Israel was doing in Syria.

"So get your facts right you dumbfuck"

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, even better instead of sitting on your buttocks go and put on a uniform and help them fight.

To be fair Israel and Syria have been at each other for decades. Iran is using Hezzbola in Syria, Israel knows this and targets them

Israel should have dealt with Hezbollah a long time ago, then there would be no Hezbollah.

Tense times right now. Trump and Mattis are not Obama....

We are in this mess due to Trump.

This mess has been going on for decades. Has to come to a head eventually

There is never going to be peace in the Middle East, the entire region is a madhouse and always has been, time for The West to just GTFO and leave them to it, if they all want to just continue arguing and killing each other then let them do it, the Middle East is not worth potentially having WWIII which would include some type of nuclear weapons being fired off.

To be fair Israel and Syria have been at each other for decades. Iran is using Hezzbola in Syria, Israel knows this and targets them

Israel should have dealt with Hezbollah a long time ago, then there would be no Hezbollah.

There is never going to be peace in the Middle East, the entire region is a madhouse and always has been, time for The West to just GTFO and leave them to it, if they all want to just continue arguing and killing each other then let them do it, the Middle East is not worth potentially having WWIII which would include some type of nuclear weapons being fired off.

That's never going to happen. Just being a realist

Pompeo on the news just now saying the US supports Israel and the Saudis.

Why does America kiss the buttocks of the Saudi's, considering Saudi Arabia's involvement in the September 11th attacks? WTF Saudi Arabia should have been turned into rubble in 2002.

The situation of a WWIII would be America, Israel and Saudi Arabia vs The Rest of The World, meaning that The Rest of The World would be opposed to a WWIII situation.

Pompeo on the news just now saying the US supports Israel and the Saudis.

Why does America kiss the buttocks of the Saudi's, considering Saudi Arabia's involvement in the September 11th attacks? WTF Saudi Arabia should have been turned into rubble in 2002.

The situation of a WWIII would be America, Israel and Saudi Arabia vs The Rest of The World, meaning that The Rest of The World would be opposed to a WWIII situation.

It's complex and I have no answers for that.

Only the Muslim crazies, Jewish crazies, and Christian crazies want a war.

Mostly Muslim crazies! Nearly all conflicts out there Muslims are involved. Nigeria, Pakistan vs India, Afghanstan, Chechens against Russia. Muslim separatist in China. Kosovo vs Serbs. Myanmar. Philippines etc. Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Nah, the apocalyptic fools in all three religions would love an end of days shoot out.

Israel shoots missiles into Syria. No problem.
Syria shoots back...suddenly it is Israel is under attack!

Israel attacked first.

Israel attacked first.

Oh cut the crap this has been ongoing for a long time. Of course it's "errant" fire when Israel gets hit.

Israel attacked first.

Oh cut the crap this has been ongoing for a long time. Of course it's "errant" fire when Israel gets hit.
No crap about it. Think. I have always supported Israel’s right to defend themselves.

But when they start something that is a different dynamic.

I can’t help thinking about the events of August 1914.

That's never going to happen. Just being a realist

It could happen if people are forced to choose a side, the two sides would be continuing to be pulled in by Saudi Arabia and Israel both essentially do not give a SHIT about ANY Western nation and both just use The West for what they can get from Western Governments, so side A is continue to be pulled in and then have the SHTF and everything blowing up or side B is GTFO.

The other thing is of course the hypocrisy of the silence about what Saudi Arabia is doing in Yemen, the poorest nation in the Middle East, Saudi Arabia is in FULL violation of ALL International Law, now carpet bombing and STARVING what remains of the Yemeni population and they only get away with this because America and Israel supports Saudi Arabia, total hypocrisy, all this crap and crocodile tears about Syrian children, WTF about the Yemeni children who the Saudi's have been bombing for two years and are now starving them.

Not on us as of yet, Skye. A Patriot was activated earlier tonight, right now our Aircraft are attacking Iranian bases. Up untill half an hour ago I could still hear our aircraft over my town, now it is quiet. But it seems like things are very tense. They're telling northern citizens to stay close to shelters. They say its probably the most intense clashing between Israelnand Syria since 73.

Israel attacked first.

No crap about it. Think. I have always supported Israel’s right to defend themselves.

Wars have started for less.

Israel attacked first.

Yes.

And the situation right now, is very reminiscent of the lead up to WW1.

Israel attacked first.

Yes.

And the situation right now, is very reminiscent of the lead up to WW1.

All I can say is Israel ain't playing and neither is Trump and Mattis.

Take that for what it's worth

Not on us as of yet, Skye. A Patriot was activated earlier tonight, right now our Aircraft are attacking Iranian bases. Up untill half an hour ago I could still hear our aircraft over my town, now it is quiet. But it seems like things are very tense. They're telling northern citizens to stay close to shelters. They say its probably the most intense clashing between Israelnand Syria since 73.

Take care of yourself

Forum List

Back