John McCain Confirms he gave the Trump dossier to James Comey! DANG! Whee! New Doosh SLAM!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
McCain defends giving dossier to Comey: 'I would do it again'

mccainjohn_102517cf2_lead.jpg

© Camille Fine
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) wrote in his upcoming memoir that he does not regret alerting the FBI about the so-called Steele dossier, which includes allegations about President Trump’s alleged ties to Russia.

McCain acknowledged in January 2017 that he delivered a dossier of “sensitive information” to then-FBI Director James Comey.

In his upcoming book, "The Restless Wave," McCain wrote that he "did what duty demanded I do" in passing on the documents.

“I discharged that obligation, and I would do it again. Anyone who doesn’t like it can go to hell,” McCain said, according to excerpts of the book published by The Guardian.

He added that any risk that the president might be co

:11_2_1043: WHEE! Come, clean John! Spew it all. Set yourself free of all your pains
for being an old GOP with mostly misguided choices. .

© Camille Fine
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) wrote in his upcoming memoir that he does not regret alerting the FBI about the so-called Steele dossier, which includes allegations about President Trump’s alleged ties to Russia.

McCain acknowledged in January 2017 that he delivered a dossier of “sensitive information” to then-FBI Director James Comey.

In his upcoming book, "The Restless Wave," McCain wrote that he "did what duty demanded I do" in passing on the documents.

“I discharged that obligation, and I would do it again. Anyone who doesn’t like it can go to hell,” McCain said, according to excerpts of the book published by The Guardian.

:11_2_1043: WHEE! Come, clean John! Spew it all. Set yourself free of all your pains

Errr, why? Why was it the right thing to do?

We already know that collusion is off the table. Trump is not a target.

So, what was the point? Just a big fishing expedition to nab some random people who managed to forget something and get fucked by a bullshit perjury trap?

Why is that in the national interest?

Surprised? He's a Democrat. What would you expect?
LOL! How?
He's been a Republican his whole life.
More like a NEO-Con defective.

Not by his actions as a Senator. He's been a pretty solid progressive Democrat his whole life. He's also a scumbag as his membership in the Keating Five attests.

We already knew he was involved...he sent his butt boy over to the UK to get a copy...so what? Then Hillary gave it to Obama and that is when it turned into a weapon to try and undo the Trump election...Treasonous bastards all of them...McCain too!

• Banned

© Camille Fine

So, what was the point? Just a big fishing expedition to nab some random people who managed to forget something and get fucked by a bullshit perjury trap?

Because he has access to more information he can't spew.
He needs to spew the top secrets on the Orange Lying Douche. I feel,
before he goes, he will. I hope it's a McLme Final Live SpewTube Video show.
Go out in style John. Slam the Douche till the end. Be a real American Hero for once
Die for America, doing good! Get your self-respect back in the history books. (some)
The Great Douche is a Traitor. You know, Spew it LOUD!
McLame has been trying to tells us. Well, the DOPers.

• Banned

© Camille Fine

Because he has access to more information he can't spew.
He needs to spew the top secrets on the Orange Lying Douche. I feel,
before he goes, he will. I hope it's a McLme Final Live SpewTube Video show.
Go out in style John. Slam the Douche till the end. Be a real American Hero for once
Die for America, doing good! Get your self-respect back in the history books. (some)
The Great Douche is a Traitor. You know, Spew it LOUD!
McLame has been trying to tells us. Well, the DOPers.

That's a nice helping of crazy, you have there.

We already knew he was involved...he sent his butt boy over to the UK to get a copy...so what? Then Hillary gave it to Obama and that is when it turned into a weapon to try and undo the Trump election...Treasonous bastards all of them...McCain too!
McLame passed on information in 12/2016. At no time did he say it was the dossier papers to Comey? So, we will see down the road.
But, I'll take McLames word he did.

McLame passed on information in 12/2016. At no time did he say it was the dossier papers to Comey? So, we will see down the road.
But, I'll take McLames word he did
McCain is no friend of Trump's...and I don't give a rip about him or what he did...its what Obama and his cronies did that is important...

Nope.

This is not and should not be a partisan issue.

Its an American issue.

Try pretending to be a patriot. Try being on the side of the US instead of the side of Russia and the 1%.

LOL! How?
He's been a Republican his whole life.
More like a NEO-Con defective.

Not by his actions as a Senator. He's been a pretty solid progressive Democrat his whole life. He's also a scumbag as his membership in the Keating Five attests.

Keating Five was a great save for McLame.

I lived in AZ for more than 25 years and was against much of what McCain did. Damn, I could write for hours about what I didn't like.

He's pure Republican, pure Conservative with a capital C. THAT is the reason RWNJs hate him.

These days, if you are willing to do what's best for the country, you're labeled "in name only". Its an ignorant cop out.

Personally, I'm sick of the phony christian hypocrites. I miss Conservatives.

McCain is no friend of Trump's...and I don't give a rip about him or what he did...its what Obama and his cronies did that is important...
What did Obama do?

If the dossier concerned Obama, you'd be all over it.

Hypocrites.

Nope.

Its an American issue.

Try pretending to be a patriot. Try being on the side of the US instead of the side of Russia and the 1%.

I am on MY side, which makes me strictly nonpartisan.

My family fought in the American Revolution. We are still fighting you Tories.

What did Obama do?

He set records for US job creation while trump sent hundreds of thousands of jobs out of the US.

That's why the RWNJs hate Obama.

:oops8: Forgot. YOU be :cuckoo:

Nope.

Its an American issue.

I am on MY side, which makes me strictly nonpartisan.

My family fought in the American Revolution. We are still fighting you Tories.

Okay, now that is genuinely funny. Thank you.

But, back to the real world ...

Why are you against knowing the truth about trump? Hmmmm?

Forum List

Back