IDF: Iranian Forces Fire Rockets at Israel

I don’t believe it will be that simple. Remember how we were told Iraq would be a quick in and out mission accomplished sort of thing? And WW1...everyone thought it would be quick. I hope I am just overly pessimistic but Trump is so erratic I have no Trust in his leadership in this sort of situation.

I think it will be Israel carrying the load. My money is on them against Iran
I hope you are absolutely right.

Why are nearly 100% of White U.S.A Southerners Zionists, including Liberal ones like you?

I've already told you I'm a Yankee. My ancestors fought for the Union, dope

Was my comment directed at you?

I hear a lot of anti-Jewish, and or anti-Israeli things here in Pawling New York bars thus far from Conservatives.

We are totally different than the Hick Welfare states.

We are Catholic, and used to living with Jews.

We aren't like you. (Thankfully)

If it meant to stop WW3 because of Zionuts from the Southern states, I'd gladly support a Civil War with "Hick states"

You're loons, dude

A wise bet.

Israel claims Iranian Qud forces fired the rockets First time Israel has directly blamed Iran

Essentially we need Independent and Non-Partisan verification about all of this, Israel's word cannot be accepted as it has a vested interest in the SHTF with Iran.

Well Israel is lighting it up as we comment

I have little ones to get to bed. Hopefully this will settle down before it goes too far

Why are nearly 100% of White U.S.A Southerners Zionists, including Liberal ones like you?

I hear a lot of anti-Jewish, and or anti-Israeli things here in Pawling New York bars thus far from Conservatives.

If it meant to stop WW3 because of Zionuts from the Southern states, I'd gladly support a Civil War with "Hick states"

You're loons, dude

The loons aren't the Zion-nuts who just made messes only in Iraq?

All that was created in Iraq was refugees, mass murder of Iraqis, killings of American service-man, and get this, expansion of Iran's influences into Iraq, and Syria by Shiite proxies.

Now you Zion-nuts want to do the same with Iran?

No thanks.

@DEFCONWSALERTS
CLARIFICATION: We are watching the events coming out of Israel and Syria, but at this time we are not very concerned about an escalation TO A NUCLEAR CONFLICT. We will continue to monitor.-"

I hope DEFCON is right, because the situation seems serious.

You're loons, dude

I'm not even 100% Polish, despite looking, and identifying more with my Polish roots, I'm actually part Irish.

My Irish relatives here didn't like Jews, or Southerners,

Just like my Polish relatives here didn't like Jews, or Southerners.

Catholic power, down with Jews, Protestants, and Muslims too.

A wise bet.

Israel claims Iranian Qud forces fired the rockets First time Israel has directly blamed Iran

Essentially we need Independent and Non-Partisan verification about all of this, Israel's word cannot be accepted as it has a vested interest in the SHTF with Iran.

Well Israel is lighting it up as we comment

I have little ones to get to bed. Hopefully this will settle down before it goes too far

That's because Israel must want to light it up, if they did not they would be doing everything they can to de-escalate, as I said I like Bibi, but this is where someone like me draws the line in the sand. I know that on Wednesday Bibi went to Moscow to explain to Putin WTF Israel was even doing in Syria and he and Putin talked about how they could coordinate better because as we know Russia is also involved in Syria and now Israel has been doing these random bombing missions inside Syria, there is too much activity in Syria and too many players involved now, including Turkey in the North.

You're loons, dude

All that was created in Iraq was refugees, mass murder of Iraqis, killings of American service-man, and get this, expansion of Iran's influences into Iraq, and Syria by Shiite proxies.

No thanks.
Iraq had nothing to do with “zionists”.

You're loons, dude

No thanks.

Iraq also had nothing to do with September 11th, there was no need for Iraq War II, they should have carpet bombed Saudi Arabia and also Southern Pakistan and not Iraq.

You're loons, dude

No thanks.

Name one W Bush official who was not a Zionist?

You're loons, dude

No thanks.

Name one W Bush official who was not a Zionist?

Can you stop your stupid anti-Zionist trolling? :102:

Go away.God what a moron.

Last edited:
I'm so sick of these two countries always itching to take the whole world into a nuclear holocaust!

I hope cool heads will prevail on both sides.

9 May 2018

IDF: Iranian Forces Fire Rockets at Israel | Breitbart

Israel has been poking them, they are desperate to start a Shit Storm with Iran, a Shit Storm that they will expect America and other Western nations to fight for them. The situation should be if Israel wants war with Iran, then EVERY nation on this planet should sit back and let Israel do its own fighting, nobody else wants a war with Iran, only Israel wants shit with Iran.

Israel needs no one to fight their battles for them. Israel may not start a war, but they sure as hell just might finish it.

If true, Israel may just take care of several issues.

Apparently no injuries were reported. Hope this does not escalate.

Israel will make 100% sure it will escalate, Israel has had a hardon for War With Iran since 2002, there will probably be some type of False Flag situation within the next 72 hours.

America needs to tell Israel No, No they will not agree to War With Iran but considering that Neo-Conservative Psychopath John Bolton is again involved and he is a Perpetual Warmonger and like all Neo-Conservatives is borderline insane then probably further blackmail material will be used on The Donald for him to go along with sending 50,000 American troops to get ready to be Boots on The Ground to die in Iran for NO reason whatsoever.

Now some in America will support this, they essentially are The Dominionists, you know the crowd who wait for Armageddon so they can be Raptured up to Jesus, so a dangerous combination that is playing with the lives of MILLIONS of peoples, the combination of the Neo-Conservative Psychopaths and the crazy Holy Rollers.

As you comment in your OP, hopefully cooler heads will prevail, if not then yes within the next six months we are probably going to have WWIII because this will pull in Russia, Turkey and also China in some capacity. 90% of peoples on this planet do not want this, only the insane want this.
You would think different if you lived in a country that size surrounded by blood thirsty Muzzies

Who's the morons who decided to make their country surrounded by blood thirsty Muzzies, if they had other options?
(Israel of course)

Funny that my beloved Poland is in a worse position than Israel but people like you don't care. How come?

Especially considering that Polish Americans voted for Trump by approx 65%, and Jewish Americans voted for Hillary by approx 75%.

But, absolutely you don't pander to Poles, like Jews.

Israel vs Iran, yeah?
Try Poland vs Russia, and the EU.

Russia threatened Poland over taking down Soviet memorials, and the EU threatened Poland over not taking in Islamic refugees / the Tribunal Court Crisis where Polish Right Wingers PiS the ones the EU hates, tried to counter the balance of Polish Left Wingers PO, who illegally put in judges.

Anyways, the bottom line is this.

Why should I care about America, Israel, Iran yada, yada as a Polish American.

Actually Israel / American has also bullied Poland over it's Libel laws against blaming Poland for the Holocaust, or for not paying Jews properties lost in the Communist era.

Why should I give a shit about any of you f*cks?

Has the U.S.A, or Israel treated Polish people well?
No.

Has Iran treated Polish people well?
Better, absolutely.

Iran didn't recognize the Partitions of Poland, Iran is where Poles also traveled to get out of the oppressive Nazi, and Soviet regimes.

So, why should I side with your side?

Israel will make 100% sure it will escalate, Israel has had a hardon for War With Iran since 2002, there will probably be some type of False Flag situation within the next 72 hours.

America needs to tell Israel No, No they will not agree to War With Iran but considering that Neo-Conservative Psychopath John Bolton is again involved and he is a Perpetual Warmonger and like all Neo-Conservatives is borderline insane then probably further blackmail material will be used on The Donald for him to go along with sending 50,000 American troops to get ready to be Boots on The Ground to die in Iran for NO reason whatsoever.

Now some in America will support this, they essentially are The Dominionists, you know the crowd who wait for Armageddon so they can be Raptured up to Jesus, so a dangerous combination that is playing with the lives of MILLIONS of peoples, the combination of the Neo-Conservative Psychopaths and the crazy Holy Rollers.

As you comment in your OP, hopefully cooler heads will prevail, if not then yes within the next six months we are probably going to have WWIII because this will pull in Russia, Turkey and also China in some capacity. 90% of peoples on this planet do not want this, only the insane want this.

No one but Iran has asked for this and if they get war, then the mechanisms of war they've long sought to master will resolve in weeks what decades of empty diplomacy and facile talk have failed to do other than to allow Iran to grow far beyond its station in the first place. As to the rest of your rant about psychopaths, warmongers, neocons, insanity, dominionists, Holly Rollers, and the rest of your empty groupings and hollow labels, I suggest you just get your doctor to simply up the meds.

And while Israel is at it fixing what years of western liberalism has created, if it indeed comes to war, maybe they'll do us another favor and annihilate all of Iran's nuclear facilities that the idiots of western liberalism have helped them create.

You would think different if you lived in a country that size surrounded by blood thirsty Muzzies

Who's the morons who decided to make their country surrounded by blood thirsty Muzzies, if they had other options?
(Israel of course)

Funny that my beloved Poland is in a worse position than Israel but people like you don't care. How come?

Especially considering that Polish Americans voted for Trump by approx 65%, and Jewish Americans voted for Hillary by approx 75%.

Israel vs Iran, yeah?

Russia threatened Poland over taking down Soviet memorials, and the EU threatened Poland over not taking in Islamic refugees / the Tribunal Court Crisis where Polish Right Wingers PiS the ones the EU hates, tried to counter the balance of Polish Left Wingers PO, who illegally put in judges.

Actually Israel / American has also bullied Poland over it's Libel laws against blaming Poland for the Holocaust, or for not paying Jews properties lost in the Communist era.

No.

Better, absolutely.

Iran didn't recognize the Partitions of Poland, Iran is where Poles also traveled to get out of the oppressive Nazi, and Soviet regimes.

what does this s**t ^^^

has to do with this Iran and Israel thread? can't you control yourself?

I'm so sick of these two countries always itching to take the whole world into a nuclear holocaust!

9 May 2018

Israel may resolve the Iran issue for us.

On their own, no Western involvement. Period.
Lol yeah right

The majority of Western nations are not going to be pulled into a War With Iran.

The majority of western nations are sick empires now which have lost the bearings to even run their own affairs well much less fight a war with Iran successfully, and it has been through exploitation of their weaknesses that Iran has been allowed to become what it is today, and now the mess has been dumped onto the laps of the Jewish people to fix.

No one but Iran has asked for this and if they get war, then the mechanisms of war they've long sought to master will resolve in weeks what decades of empty diplomacy and facile talk have failed to do other than to allow Iran to grow far beyond its station in the first place. As to the rest of your rant about psychopaths, warmongers, neocons, insanity, dominionists, Holly Rollers, and the rest of your empty groupings and hollow labels, I suggest you just get your doctor to simply up the meds.

And while Israel is at it fixing what years of western liberalism has created, if it indeed comes to war, maybe they'll do us another favor and annihilate all of Iran's nuclear facilities that the idiots of western liberalism have helped them create.

So you are a Neo-Conservative Shill. Congratulations. Will you put a uniform on and go and die in Iran? Of course you won't.

(Israel of course)

Israel vs Iran, yeah?

No.

Better, absolutely.

what does this s**t ^^^

has to do with this Iran and Israel thread? can't you control yourself?

I'm explaining why I shouldn't support your side of America + Israel.

If anything I prefer the Iran side.

Not that I'd personally wish to get involved.

9 May 2018

Israel may resolve the Iran issue for us.

On their own, no Western involvement. Period.
Lol yeah right

The majority of Western nations are not going to be pulled into a War With Iran.

The majority of western nations are sick empires now which have lost the bearings to even run their own affairs well much less fight a war with Iran successfully, and it has been through exploitation of their weaknesses that Iran has been allowed to become what it is today, and now the mess has been dumped onto the laps of the Jewish people to fix.

^^^^ Complete horsecrap.

Forum List

Back