IDF: Iranian Forces Fire Rockets at Israel

I'm so sick of these two countries always itching to take the whole world into a nuclear holocaust!

I hope cool heads will prevail on both sides.

9 May 2018

IDF: Iranian Forces Fire Rockets at Israel | Breitbart

Israel has been poking them, they are desperate to start a Shit Storm with Iran, a Shit Storm that they will expect America and other Western nations to fight for them. The situation should be if Israel wants war with Iran, then EVERY nation on this planet should sit back and let Israel do its own fighting, nobody else wants a war with Iran, only Israel wants shit with Iran.

Another stupid uneducated moron. They haven’t provoked anything. Also Israel has fought all her own fight and under then ‘53 she never had one foreign soldier fight for her. Not in ‘48, ‘67, ‘73, ‘82 or ‘05.

So get your facts right you dumbfuck

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"Another stupid uneducated moron."

Yes you are.

"They haven’t provoked anything."

Israel has been frequently bombing INSIDE Syria, bombing Iranian troops who were INVITED by Syria to assist with Russia who were also INVITED by Syria to assist in fighting the um Moderate Rebels who are all affiliated with ISIS, Al-Qaeda and the Al-Nusra Front. As Israel has been dropping bombs on Iranian positions this IS provoking both Iran and also now Russia, which is probably why Bibi went to Moscow on Wednesday to explain to Putin WTF Israel was doing in Syria.

"So get your facts right you dumbfuck"

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, even better instead of sitting on your buttocks go and put on a uniform and help them fight.

I'm so sick of these two countries always itching to take the whole world into a nuclear holocaust!

9 May 2018

Israel may resolve the Iran issue for us.

On their own, no Western involvement. Period.
Lol yeah right

It has always been that way you tucking moron! Dipsticks like you will say the Iraq war the Iraq War. Desert Storm was to protect the Kuwaitis. Israel doesn’t give a shit about him. Iraq War II. Sadam was an enemy of Israel, but he was the perfect polarizing Sunni force to Iran. They wanted him to remain in charge! So the Iraq War went again their interest.

So get a clue dumbfuck

"but he was the perfect polarizing Sunni force to Iran. They wanted him to remain in charge!"

LOL at this, Iran wanted Saddam to remain in charge. Hilarious, you are either a total fool or perhaps are drunk or whatever.

9 May 2018

Israel has been poking them, they are desperate to start a Shit Storm with Iran, a Shit Storm that they will expect America and other Western nations to fight for them. The situation should be if Israel wants war with Iran, then EVERY nation on this planet should sit back and let Israel do its own fighting, nobody else wants a war with Iran, only Israel wants shit with Iran.

Another stupid uneducated moron. They haven’t provoked anything. Also Israel has fought all her own fight and under then ‘53 she never had one foreign soldier fight for her. Not in ‘48, ‘67, ‘73, ‘82 or ‘05.

Yes you are.

Israel has been frequently bombing INSIDE Syria, bombing Iranian troops who were INVITED by Syria to assist with Russia who were also INVITED by Syria to assist in fighting the um Moderate Rebels who are all affiliated with ISIS, Al-Qaeda and the Al-Nusra Front. As Israel has been dropping bombs on Iranian positions this IS provoking both Iran and also now Russia, which is probably why Bibi went to Moscow on Wednesday to explain to Putin WTF Israel was doing in Syria.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, even better instead of sitting on your buttocks go and put on a uniform and help them fight.

To be fair Israel and Syria have been at each other for decades. Iran is using Hezzbola in Syria, Israel knows this and targets them

9 May 2018

You are so right, no need for the US to get involved, but we will. So sick of it.

Iran has committed an act of war on our ally. Time to take out the Iranian government.

We agree on most things, this wanting Armageddon and WWIII is something we will never agree on. Iran has committed no act of war, WTF get a grip. I'm no fan of the Iranian Government, but I do think about these things in a logical and pragmatic way, I think of the bigger picture and the ramifications of Trigger Happy Insanity.

9 May 2018

Lol yeah right

It has always been that way you tucking moron! Dipsticks like you will say the Iraq war the Iraq War. Desert Storm was to protect the Kuwaitis. Israel doesn’t give a shit about him. Iraq War II. Sadam was an enemy of Israel, but he was the perfect polarizing Sunni force to Iran. They wanted him to remain in charge! So the Iraq War went again their interest.

So get a clue dumbfuck

"but he was the perfect polarizing Sunni force to Iran. They wanted him to remain in charge!"

LOL at this, Iran wanted Saddam to remain in charge. Hilarious, you are either a total fool or perhaps are drunk or whatever.
Removing Sadaam removed the counterweight to Iran’s regional ambitions. Couldn’t have made Iran happier with that.

9 May 2018

You are so right, no need for the US to get involved, but we will. So sick of it.

America is Mystery, Babylon. NYC, Manhattan Island is The Whore of Babylon.

Lol yeah right

So get a clue dumbfuck

Removing Sadaam removed the counterweight to Iran’s regional ambitions. Couldn’t have made Iran happier with that.

Are you going to cheerlead for War With Iran?

Iran has committed an act of war on our ally. Time to take out the Iranian government.

We agree on most things, this wanting Armageddon and WWIII is something we will never agree on. Iran has committed no act of war, WTF get a grip. I'm no fan of the Iranian Government, but I do think about these things in a logical and pragmatic way, I think of the bigger picture and the ramifications of Trigger Happy Insanity.
So Mexico can fire missiles at my home?

I'd be with the US Marine 1st Division rolling into Mexico City.

Time to take out Hamas government too while we are at it.

9 May 2018

Yes you are.

To be fair Israel and Syria have been at each other for decades. Iran is using Hezzbola in Syria, Israel knows this and targets them

Israel should have dealt with Hezbollah a long time ago, then there would be no Hezbollah.

I am losing track of all the wars you guys are trying to start...

I am losing track of all the wars you guys are trying to start...
You lefties are a broken record.

Pacification has never worked in all of history.

Big sticks do. Just ask Rocket Man.

9 May 2018

Yes you are.

Israel should have dealt with Hezbollah a long time ago, then there would be no Hezbollah.

Tense times right now. Trump and Mattis are not Obama....

Of course Mexico cannot fire missiles at your home. What if California kept randomly bombing bits of Mexico and then one day Mexico shelled a bit of California? Under International Law that would be considered okay because Mexico had been provoked by the actions of California.

Well we can agree about Hamas and also Hezbollah. We cannot agree though on anything that could escalate into a WWIII situation.

9 May 2018

America is Mystery, Babylon. NYC, Manhattan Island is The Whore of Babylon.

I agree.

Yes you are.

We are in this mess due to Trump.

Yes you are.

Stop with the BS. :cuckoo:

Yes you are.

This mess has been going on for decades. Has to come to a head eventually

Forum List

Back