IDF cowards murder 12 year old boy

Weren't you a Christian before you married a Muslim Indonesian woman and then converted for her? Even if you weren't a practicing Christian in your adult years, didn't you attend Sunday school as a boy and/or your family went to church? And regardless of your religion, Fred, wouldn't it be nice if Indonesian Muslims showed more tolerance toward the Christians.
Muslim pressure closes church in Indonesia

Not quite right.

I was, on paper at least, a church of England chap but I went for the usual formal stuff and when under orders to do so. Some parades you can't miss.

I went to Sunday school on one occasion but couldn't stand the boring sods so I never returned. I never mentioned cock sucking but most primary school kids of my time were less than aware of such past times.

As for conversion, it was about a year before I married and on the cards anyway. I first looked seriously at Islam in 2005 when I found out the newspapers were talking crap about Muslims.
I did this by actually meeting Muslims in Malaysia.
The vast majority there, in Indonesia and the Muslims from other countries I've met. are really just normal people.

As for religious problems in Indonesia, sadly there are some.
The ex mayor of Bogor was a serious bastard who tried to close as many churches as possible and I know there are more idiots like him.
Our main problem at the moment is a team called the FPI, Muslim defenders idiots, who think it's fine to beat the merry crap out of anyone who doesn't agree with their stupidity, including other Muslims.

My own view is a long way from that. I believe there's room for anyone, regardless of religious bent, to live with everyone in peace.

Our common enemy is extremists of whatever brand, be they Muslim, Christian, Jewish or just bloody idiots in general.

I should add, I never suggest there aren't problems in Islam, there clearly are, but the vast majority of Muslims just want to get on with life, not hurt anyone.

That would depend if you can reach while you're cock sucking. :clap2:
Don't use that kind of language in front of children,Fred. They'll repeat it in Sunday School.

Sunday school is for Christians.
As I'm not a Christian, I'll be unlikely to visit such an establishment.

I am rather amused at Roudy's stupidity in using a Zohan sig video.
Zonhan was an Israeli special forces bod who came to realise the futility of war and married a Palestinian.

Perhaps there's hope for that particular pillock yet.
That means I don't take these venues as serious as cocksuckers like Fred with a chip on his shoulders.

Weren't you a Christian before you married a Muslim Indonesian woman and then converted for her? Even if you weren't a practicing Christian in your adult years, didn't you attend Sunday school as a boy and/or your family went to church? And regardless of your religion, Fred, wouldn't it be nice if Indonesian Muslims showed more tolerance toward the Christians.
Muslim pressure closes church in Indonesia

Not quite right.

I was, on paper at least, a church of England chap but I went for the usual formal stuff and when under orders to do so. Some parades you can't miss.

I went to Sunday school on one occasion but couldn't stand the boring sods so I never returned. I never mentioned cock sucking but most primary school kids of my time were less than aware of such past times.

As for conversion, it was about a year before I married and on the cards anyway. I first looked seriously at Islam in 2005 when I found out the newspapers were talking crap about Muslims.
I did this by actually meeting Muslims in Malaysia.
The vast majority there, in Indonesia and the Muslims from other countries I've met. are really just normal people.

As for religious problems in Indonesia, sadly there are some.
The ex mayor of Bogor was a serious bastard who tried to close as many churches as possible and I know there are more idiots like him.
Our main problem at the moment is a team called the FPI, Muslim defenders idiots, who think it's fine to beat the merry crap out of anyone who doesn't agree with their stupidity, including other Muslims.

My own view is a long way from that. I believe there's room for anyone, regardless of religious bent, to live with everyone in peace.

Our common enemy is extremists of whatever brand, be they Muslim, Christian, Jewish or just bloody idiots in general.
Translation, he began as a confused retard, and after being exposed to Islam, turned psychotic.

I should add, I never suggest there aren't problems in Islam, there clearly are, but the vast majority of Muslims just want to get on with life, not hurt anyone.
You don't need to add that there are problems with Islam. It's quite obvious.

I actually agree with the forum's retard on this issue but he's unlikely to equally agree regarding the problems within the extremes of the Jewish religion.

That's what makes me right and him so very, very wrong.

I actually agree with the forum's retard on this issue but he's unlikely to equally agree regarding the problems within the extremes of the Jewish religion.

Appeals to moral equivalence aren’t going to help you here. Extremists in the Jewish religion are not causing a worldwide plague of death and destruction in the promotion of their religion.

The point is, innocents are being slaughtered each and every day under the banner of Islamic jihad. Sorry to derail your happy go lucky, "I can sit here and pretend I'm trying to make an intellectual point about the hypocrisy of criticizing any religious group for the actions of a minority" party, but the point above is one of importance. Islamic terrorism has the explicit support of over a quarter of muslims in the world, by some estimates, and has a large groundswell of tacit support in some parts of the world.

Appeals to moral equivalence aren’t going to help you here. Extremists in the Jewish religion are not causing a worldwide plague of death and destruction in the promotion of their religion.

The point is, innocents are being slaughtered each and every day under the banner of Islamic jihad. Sorry to derail your happy go lucky, "I can sit here and pretend I'm trying to make an intellectual point about the hypocrisy of criticizing any religious group for the actions of a minority" party, but the point above is one of importance. Islamic terrorism has the explicit support of over a quarter of muslims in the world, by some estimates, and has a large groundswell of tacit support in some parts of the world.

would you care to back that up...and from a reliable source. (i can't believe i even have to add that.)

break out of your coma and do a little statistically significant field study Deach-----anthropological field studies never involve examing WHOLE populations of more than a billion people--------not try to focus----the issue is STATISTICALLY SIGNIFICANT SAMPLING. Even you can check the pulse of islam by simply speaking candidly with a few score muslims from various parts of the world

break out of your coma and do a little statistically significant field study Deach-----
No. Deach doesn't have to do no fuckin' field study! You made the claim, you back it up. This "all I have to do is say something and it's up to someone else to prove its wrong", isn't not a valid arguement. You're just spewing baseless accusations. If you made the claim, you provide the evidence.

Fuckin' yeast-infected skank!

Sorry, you were saying how the Jews of the IDF are the good guys.
This excuse for a soldier, in US taxpayer supplied free gear, is having a go at a little girl.

1934344044.jpg

And what they do to other children.

A7amX1TCEAAuNjb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Holly, you little gafilda-twat, how the queef have you been?

I missed you baby!

Hey, what do you get, when a blonde stands on her hands?
A brunette with bad breath!

nope fuckin pig chop I do not know of any such field studies-----I doubt that any anthropologist would bother to do a study on a fact so well known I know lots---(in the past MOST) USA boys admire star base ball players from personal observation. I have worked with hundreds of muslims ---both colleagues and clients------and, therefore, know that terrorists are considered heroes among generally educated muslms from all over the world Specifically the TALIBAN-----are beloved by pakistanis----although in the late 90s the overt admiration for the taliban pigs became toned down -----and after 9-11-01 ----virtually disappeared------expecially in the vicinnity of "ground zero"

save the allusions to "yeast" for the mosque ----there it belongs along with the stench of sweaty sock and up turned unwashed ass

I know quite a bit about the issue -----having had long and candid discusssions with scores of the persons involved ---over more than 45 years. My conclusion does not even depend on the news as published or broadcast-----but OLD WRITINGS do help----history, and even art I would add-----how many people SPECIFICALLY refer to a person as a GREAT HERO----for the specific act of sneaking into a house at nite and slitting the throat of an infant?

I know quite a bit about the issue -----having had long and candid discusssions with scores of the persons involved ---over more than 45 years. My conclusion does not even depend on the news as published or broadcast-----but OLD WRITINGS do help----history, and even art I would add-----how many people SPECIFICALLY refer to a person as a GREAT HERO----for the specific act of sneaking into a house at nite and slitting the throat of an infant?
Scores of people involved in "what"?

I don't consider people getting wine for the next sadir, experts on Islam.

Sorry, you were saying how the Jews of the IDF are the good guys.
This excuse for a soldier, in US taxpayer supplied free gear, is having a go at a little girl.

1934344044.jpg

And what they do to other children.

A7amX1TCEAAuNjb.jpg

How is he "having a go at a little girl"? Not that it would hurt him, but the girl is punching him. He just put up a hand (without a fist) to tell her to stop.
The pics of the boys are heart-breaking, as are pics of Jewish children affected by Arab terror.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back