IDF cowards murder 12 year old boy

The latest notation in crotchboys RULES OF ENGAGEMENT ----"when attacked with bombs and bullets -----you may not return fire until 1000 of your own men are dead"

...and the logic that informs the Zionist mindset is don't dare enquire why the bombs and bullets are flying...possibly there is some tenuous connection to 64 years of criminal occupation???? Gotta be someone else's fault....the Jews are innocent as baby rattlers....LMFAO!!!!!!! if I continue to laugh like this I fear an accident....
Why, Skitt, we know that your silly laughing as a Sociopath makes you wet your drawers all the time. I hope you have several pairs in that shopping cart which holds all your worldly possessions. If not, see if FEMA is giving out some in your area. How about we give Israel some credit since she was the country who built schools, hospitals and clinics for these Arabs, put in infrastructure, gave them inoculations against infectious diseases, increased their life expectancy, and gave them one of the highest standards of living in the Middle East. Can you possibly tell us why the Egyptians and Jordanians didn't do the same for their brethren.

Why, Skitt, we know that your silly laughing as a Sociopath makes you wet your drawers all the time. I hope you have several pairs in that shopping cart which holds all your worldly possessions. If not, see if FEMA is giving out some in your area. How about we give Israel some credit since she was the country who built schools, hospitals and clinics for these Arabs, put in infrastructure, gave them inoculations against infectious diseases, increased their life expectancy, and gave them one of the highest standards of living in the Middle East. Can you possibly tell us why the Egyptians and Jordanians didn't do the same for their brethren.
If you're going to take credit, then you have to take criticism as well.

The door has got to swing both ways.

I'll start giving Israel more credit, when I see you starting to speak out about the things they're doing wrong.

LOL irose "crotchboy". That was one of your best, with your permission I shall call him that.
She doesn't really set the bar all that high, so I can see why it impresses you.

At her age, can you imagine what her pussy looks like? I bet if you lined up 10 pictures of pussy next to hers, then brought in someone cold off the street and asked him what he sees, he'd say, "Well, it looks like you got 10 pictures of pussy and a picture of a really bad grill cheese sandwich!"

LOL irose "crotchboy". That was one of your best, with your permission I shall call him that.
She doesn't really set the bar all that high, so I can see why it impresses you.

At her age, can you imagine what her pussy looks like? I bet if you lined up 10 pictures of pussy next to hers, then brought in someone cold off the street and asked him what he sees, he'd say, "Well, it looks like you got 10 pictures of pussy and a picture of a really bad grill cheese sandwich!"
Geez, talk about classless, and setting the bar low. You seem to be a natural at it. LOL

You're lying again. Palestinian militias only sent bombers during the intifada when thousands of Palestinians were murdered. And that ended in 03.

Typical Israeli propaganda. We know Israel started this latest escalation and murdered a child.

The world isn't fooled by those propaganda talking points that extreme Zionists use still. It's crap.

People can tell.
Intifada? When Israel evacuated Gaza they sent both suicide bombers AND started shooting missiles. Stop talking out of your ass, donkey boy.

Bullshit. When Israel evacuated they immediately started bombing Gaza with missiles and shooting people down.

You can't separate Zionist and criminal from each other. If you're a Zionist you're a criminal and thief. God hates you.

You cannot separate meccaist ass lickers of the rapist pig, muhummad-----from perverse---PIMP/WHORE ummah "persons" who are filth adored by a pile of excrement called "allah"

If you're going to take credit, then you have to take criticism as well.

The door has got to swing both ways.

I'll start giving Israel more credit, when I see you starting to speak out about the things they're doing wrong.

And that door swings both ways, Princess.
I'll give the "Palestinians" more credit when I see you speaking out about the things they're doing wrong. :D

the child was murdered by the pigs who bring children into an arena of war-------try reading the report again------A HUGE BOMB WAS DETONATED AT THE MOUTH OF THE TUNNEL----because it was on the Israeli border and the pigs want to murder some Israelis-------one would think they would direct their children to PLAY ELSEWHERE Any mother's out there happy to let your kids play near munitions dumps during a AN ACTIVE WAR?------good----you to can be a muslimah

The tunnel was after the boy was killed, many hours later.

The boy was playing soccer with his friends. And he got shot.

Playing soccer next to a tunnel that was prepared for an act of DEADLY TERROR by bomb explosion------very intelligent of the jhadiist pigs knowing that as soon as the Israelis figure out what the ass lickers of the rapist are up to------they are going to try to destroy the plan of the perverse meccaist dogs socer game or no soccer game-------thus the dogs of mecca murder their own kids

The kid died PLAYING SOCCER NEXT TO A JIHADIST TERRORIST TUNNEL-----next to the sign reading GO TO JANNAH TODAY---PLAY HERE, KIDS

The kid died PLAYING SOCCER NEXT TO A JIHADIST TERRORIST TUNNEL-----next to the sign reading GO TO JANNAH TODAY---PLAY HERE, KIDS

No he didn't, he died on a soccer field.

That still doesn't rove anything, military vehicle fire killed him.

As the title says, IDF cowards murder 12 year old boy with gunfire from a helicopter.
The IDF invaded a small section of Gaza but didn't like it when their insurgent force was attacked by defending Palestinians.
The brave (not) Israeli invaders used a helicopter to murder the boy so they could run away like frightened mice.

BBC News - Gaza: Palestinian boy 'killed by Israeli gunfire'

So let me get this straight. An israeli chopper enters gaza, Palis fire on it and Israel fires back killing a pali. Hmmm. Whats the problem? You have any proof that he wasnt a Militant? You know, hamas recruits teenagers all the time. And stop pretending you give a shit about dead palis, you just hate jews

end the fookin' siege of gaza and keep your fookin' asses out of gaza. that's the fookin' problem, dumfug.

what? you need a roadmap? your politicians already have proved they cannot read one of those.

As the title says, IDF cowards murder 12 year old boy with gunfire from a helicopter.
The IDF invaded a small section of Gaza but didn't like it when their insurgent force was attacked by defending Palestinians.
The brave (not) Israeli invaders used a helicopter to murder the boy so they could run away like frightened mice.

BBC News - Gaza: Palestinian boy 'killed by Israeli gunfire'

So let me get this straight. An israeli chopper enters gaza, Palis fire on it and Israel fires back killing a pali. Hmmm. Whats the problem? You have any proof that he wasnt a Militant? You know, hamas recruits teenagers all the time. And stop pretending you give a shit about dead palis, you just hate jews

end the fookin' siege of gaza and keep your fookin' asses out of gaza. that's the fookin' problem, dumfug.

what? you need a roadmap? your politicians already have proved they cannot read one of those.
Simon sez: Póg Mo Thóin.

Simon sez: Póg Mo Thóin.
Is that Simon says pull my finger in Irish? LOL.

Is that Simon says pull my finger in Irish? LOL.

That would depend if you can reach while you're cock sucking. :clap2:
Don't use that kind of language in front of children,Fred. They'll repeat it in Sunday School.

Sunday school is for Christians.
As I'm not a Christian, I'll be unlikely to visit such an establishment.

I am rather amused at Roudy's stupidity in using a Zohan sig video.
Zonhan was an Israeli special forces bod who came to realise the futility of war and married a Palestinian.

Perhaps there's hope for that particular pillock yet.

Don't use that kind of language in front of children,Fred. They'll repeat it in Sunday School.

Zonhan was an Israeli special forces bod who came to realise the futility of war and married a Palestinian.

There's no hope for Roudy, sad to say. You'll just have to grin and bear it.

Weren't you a Christian before you married a Muslim Indonesian woman and then converted for her? Even if you weren't a practicing Christian in your adult years, didn't you attend Sunday school as a boy and/or your family went to church? And regardless of your religion, Fred, wouldn't it be nice if Indonesian Muslims showed more tolerance toward the Christians.
Muslim pressure closes church in Indonesia

Forum List

Back