IDF cowards murder 12 year old boy

...wow!!!!!!!! what exceptional logic!!!! Hoss tells us that because the benevolent Israelis don't feed the Palestinians into ovens that all is well...gosh if only I'd paused long enough to consider this dimension of the conflict...apparently stealing their land out from under them...confining them to open-air ghettos...subjecting them to every imaginable harassment and humiliation is acceptable, but the oven-rule presides....I freely admit that I misjudged your stupidity and moral depravity Hoss
You would be a piss poor judge, Billy.

...as I said Hoss...I have completely underestimated the scale and depth of your stupidity and moral cowardice.....won't make that mistake again....my wittle tummy-tummy hurt from laugh....me laugh all time...you funny funny yokel
Do you still say, "Fi' dollah, G.I."?

Perfectly said. He's a liar. No one should take him seriously.

Whenever Gaza militants come anywhere near the border he claims self defense.

When his Israeli tanks and criminals illegally cross tens of meters beyond how border, which is an act of aggression and war. He claims self defense.
Whenever Palishitians animals stop shooting missiles at Israeli school kids, and sending terrorist and suicide bombers, then Israel will stop doing what's necessary and taking out these savages. Comprendeh?

You're lying again. Palestinian militias only sent bombers during the intifada when thousands of Palestinians were murdered. And that ended in 03.

Typical Israeli propaganda. We know Israel started this latest escalation and murdered a child.

The world isn't fooled by those propaganda talking points that extreme Zionists use still. It's crap.

People can tell.

"Palestinians weren't "murdered" during the 2nd Intifada. They died as a result of it.
The good news is since Operation Cast Lead, rocket fire and "Palestinian" support for it have decreased dramatically. Abbas stated "there is no justification for rockets from Gaza or anywhere else. Rockets attacks are in vain because they do not bring peace any closer."

Rockets & mortars from Gaza since 2006:
2006 - 1777
2007 - 2807
2008 - 3716
2009 - 858
2010 - 365
2011 - 680
2012 - 547 and counting

Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
I can just imagine where Skitzo does his research. So tell us, Skitzo, are the Palestinians in concentration camps where they are being shoved into ovens to die? Perhaps you can tell us if the Israelis are like the Nazis, how come the Palestinian population has grown by leaps and bounds?
Gaza is basically a large, open air prison for 1.5 million people.

The Israeli's are not "like" the nazis, but there are similarities. Things are not as bad as the Holocaust, but they are heading in that direction. Germany didn't kill 6 million jews overnight. It's started with all the scapegoating blaming jews for all their problems, then the random acts of violence, then the wide spread acceptance of jew hatred and over a few years it gained momentum and eventually became what......well, you know the rest.

As far as the hatred, it's identical. Just a different target group.

Anti-semitism = Islamaphobia

Their the same bigoted bullshit!

Camel crap. Egypt is clearly to blame for the plight of those hapless "Palestinians."

Whenever Palishitians animals stop shooting missiles at Israeli school kids, and sending terrorist and suicide bombers, then Israel will stop doing what's necessary and taking out these savages. Comprendeh?

You're lying again. Palestinian militias only sent bombers during the intifada when thousands of Palestinians were murdered. And that ended in 03.

Typical Israeli propaganda. We know Israel started this latest escalation and murdered a child.

The world isn't fooled by those propaganda talking points that extreme Zionists use still. It's crap.

People can tell.

"Palestinians weren't "murdered" during the 2nd Intifada. They died as a result of it.
The good news is since Operation Cast Lead, rocket fire and "Palestinian" support for it have decreased dramatically. Abbas stated "there is no justification for rockets from Gaza or anywhere else. Rockets attacks are in vain because they do not bring peace any closer."

2006 - 1777
2007 - 2807
2008 - 3716
2009 - 858
2010 - 365
2011 - 680
2012 - 547 and counting

Lying again.

Pro Israeli supporters always love to present one side of the attacks, but never the attacks from the Israeli side.

Like the thousands killed from 2006 to 2012. Or the 1400 killed in the Gaza War.

And it's even more lame for him to claim they started the Intifada and they were responsible for having bullets fly into their heads and bombs falling on their heads.

What SAYIT is trying to say is they're magnets that attract Israeli bullets.

He never wants to take responsibility that they kill innocent people and they started the intifada and killed 47 innocent civilians before any Israelis were killed. During protests.

And to mention the settler terrorist attacks during this period. Like the cave of patriarchs massacre, which Israeli military members let a settler go through armed.

The latest notation in crotchboys RULES OF ENGAGEMENT ----"when attacked with bombs and bullets -----you may not return fire until 1000 of your own men are dead"

the child was murdered by the pigs who bring children into an arena of war-------try reading the report again------A HUGE BOMB WAS DETONATED AT THE MOUTH OF THE TUNNEL----because it was on the Israeli border and the pigs want to murder some Israelis-------one would think they would direct their children to PLAY ELSEWHERE Any mother's out there happy to let your kids play near munitions dumps during a AN ACTIVE WAR?------good----you to can be a muslimah

Lame deflection. :D
So is blaming Egypt for something Israel did.

nope----blaming egypt for what egypt did which was to IMPRISON their own bretheren who fled a war in palestine-----in a wasteland called GAZA ------where they provided no running water and almost no electricity and no medical care --circa 1948. They also told their prisoners to REMAIN imprisoned and starve and "MAKE SURE YOU GUYS LOOK LIKE YOU ARE SUFFERING------so your fellow muslims can screams "THE JEWS DID IT"

I noticed there was something missing from the Gaza invasion. At first, I couldn't put my finger on it, but after some soul searching, I was able to figure it out.

"A theme song!"

In the Civil War, they played bugles when their army's attacked. And I have found the perfect song for the official IDF battle cry. To be played in all their tanks when crossover into Gaza to wipe out Palestinian neighborhoods. It's a perfect match. Just like peanut butter and chocolate or blow jobs and nitris oxide.

No need to thank me, it's just what I do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIUojvT5yTo]Bloodhound Gang-The Roof Is On Fire - YouTube[/ame]

the child was murdered by the pigs who bring children into an arena of war-------try reading the report again------A HUGE BOMB WAS DETONATED AT THE MOUTH OF THE TUNNEL----because it was on the Israeli border and the pigs want to murder some Israelis-------one would think they would direct their children to PLAY ELSEWHERE Any mother's out there happy to let your kids play near munitions dumps during a AN ACTIVE WAR?------good----you to can be a muslimah

The tunnel was after the boy was killed, many hours later.

The boy was playing soccer with his friends. And he got shot.

People can tell.

2006 - 1777
2007 - 2807
2008 - 3716
2009 - 858
2010 - 365
2011 - 680
2012 - 547 and counting

Lying again.

Pro Israeli supporters always love to present one side of the attacks, but never the attacks from the Israeli side.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:
This board has plenty of posters like you who fabricate the anti-Israel side, Princess. :D

The latest notation in crotchboys RULES OF ENGAGEMENT ----"when attacked with bombs and bullets -----you may not return fire until 1000 of your own men are dead"
LOL irose "crotchboy". That was one of your best, with your permission I shall call him that.

Gaza boy killed by Israel dreamed of becoming soccer player | Maan News Agency

194297.jpg

May the young boy Rest in Peace. I HATE with a passion seeing any child killed. I have no doubt in my mind that he was caught in the crossfire however .

It's harsh to see dead kids. They are pure innocent .

Forum List

Back