Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister Embraces Direct Negotiations Between U.S. And Iran

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
I was accused today of saying nothing but bad things about Israel. Even though I've started a half-dozen, warm and fuzzy, Israeli threads, this poster chose to paint a different picture.

I do say a lot of bad things about Israel. But when they do something good, I will acknowledge that and this thread is one of them.

Kudo's to Danny!

Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister Embraces Direct Negotiations Between U.S. And Iran

Today Israel’s Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon became the most prominent Israeli official to embrace the idea of direct negotiations between the U.S. and Iran over the Islamic Republic’s nuclear program.

Previously, other Israeli officials have reportedly supported the idea of direct negotiations.

But now Ayalon spoke more directly when commenting on President Obama’s re-election, saying to Israeli press, “Obama, certainly in the short term, will be much more effective, because he already has a formulated policy. There could be direct negotiations with Iran.”
First the election, now right-wing war hawks are denied their war fetish.

Times are tough in the land of the dumbass!

I was accused today of saying nothing but bad things about Israel. Even though I've started a half-dozen, warm and fuzzy, Israeli threads, this poster chose to paint a different picture.

I do say a lot of bad things about Israel. But when they do something good, I will acknowledge that and this thread is one of them.

Kudo's to Danny!

Today Israel’s Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon became the most prominent Israeli official to embrace the idea of direct negotiations between the U.S. and Iran over the Islamic Republic’s nuclear program.

Previously, other Israeli officials have reportedly supported the idea of direct negotiations.

But now Ayalon spoke more directly when commenting on President Obama’s re-election, saying to Israeli press, “Obama, certainly in the short term, will be much more effective, because he already has a formulated policy. There could be direct negotiations with Iran.”
First the election, now right-wing war hawks are denied their war fetish.

Times are tough in the land of the dumbass!
watch danny on you tube defendin the settlers before praising him

he's an arab jew from algeria, i think....a very bitter crowd

he aint the deputy either...

liebermann the so called foreign sec is so lead footed and a nightmare for any diplomacy that he's only allowed to deal with putin and lukaschenko the dictator of belarus................ his 2 pals

ayalon is therefore the no.1 !!!

good he is giving israel's slaves in USA permission to talk to the iranians, is it??

as if he doesn't do that himself...of course israel does....all the time

remember iran contra???

Forum List

Back