Identity of cop killer in VA who shot 3, killed rookie cop is released

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Ronald Hamilton: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

The piece of shit name is Ronald Hamilton. He's a Colonel in the Army. Used an AK47 to shoot 3 cops. 1 is dead. 2 are in ICU with undisclosed status.

The female officer killed was on her 1st day. She's also a Marine veteran. Graduated from an aeronautical university and has a master's degree from George Washington University (like most cops...she didn't fit the mold of the dumb cop the liberals love to portray).

Horrifying audio from the shooting below.

Last edited:
He's not a thug, you idiot. He is a man gone mad, with an AK-47 conveniently and legally stored in his closet. His color has nothing to do with it this time. Let's give another cheer for those unlimited Second Amendment rights!!!!!

...there was a child in the house during the incident who was not harmed.
Really? Not harmed witnessing your Dad shoot and kill your mom and then mow down 3 cops who came to help? Yeah, I'm sure the kid is just fine.

He's not a thug, you idiot. He is a man gone mad, with an AK-47 conveniently and legally stored in his closet. His color has nothing to do with it this time. Let's give another cheer for those unlimited Second Amendment rights!!!!!

Really? Not harmed witnessing your Dad shoot and kill your mom and then mow down 3 cops who came to help? Yeah, I'm sure the kid is just fine.

Thug has nothing to do with color.

The moment he picked up a gun to kill innocent people...he became a thug. Quick trial. $1 Walmart bullet to the head. Dump his ass in the ocean. That's what should happen.

We trust US Army SSG with fully automatic firearms every day.

This is a semi-automatic rifle, no different than a semi-automatic handgun.

His race has everything to do with it.

Obama should have to pay a personal price for every incident he instigated.

The blood of hundreds of police officers in on his hands. The blood of the idiots that murdered them is as well.

The moment he picked up a gun to kill innocent people...he became a thug. Quick trial. $1 Walmart bullet to the head. Dump his ass in the ocean. That's what should happen.
I was glad you shared the identity of the shooter, because I had been looking for that earlier. I just wonder if you would have jumped to start a thread on it so quickly if that first picture hadn't been of a black man?
Usually a 'thug' is someone who lives as a violent criminal. This guy apparently wasn't, until he picked up the gun and shot his wife. That's what I meant. I know what you meant.

Democrats have certainly pushed the mindset that cops are the bad guys and that "revenge" on them is possibly understandable, or even justified.

His race has everything to do with it.

Obama should have to pay a personal price for every incident he instigated.

The blood of hundreds of police officers in on his hands. The blood of the idiots that murdered them is as well.
What on earth are you talking about? Hello. Good morning. Have another cup of coffee and try again, please.

I was glad you shared the identity of the shooter, because I had been looking for that earlier. I just wonder if you would have jumped to start a thread on it so quickly if that first picture hadn't been of a black man?
Usually a 'thug' is someone who lives as a violent criminal. This guy apparently wasn't, until he picked up the gun and shot his wife. That's what I meant. I know what you meant.

I would share the image and identity of any cop killer. They're all thugs and less than human.

He was a thug the moment he killed someone innocent. No one is a thug...until the moment they are a thug. He's now a worthless thug forever. Fuck him.

Forum List

Back