San Fran city council passes "Day of Rememberance" for violent street thug/Beyonce crush Mario Woods

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
SF Supervisors labeled 'idiots' by former police inspector over Mario Woods Day

Somehow....I don't think San Fran libs will pass a day of Rememberance for all the people Mario Woods robbed and stabbed in his crime filled worthless life.

BUT....in the middle of his latest violence streak....SF cops shot him as he headed towards a crowd of innocent people with a knife after randomly stabbing others.

And NOW he gets honored by San Francisco with his own day of rememberance. The SFPD gets smeared in the media and by #BlackLivesMatter who SUPPORT THIS THUG. And Beyonce dedicates an anti cop halftime Super Bowl to this street trash.

Mario.jpg

Democrats and #BlackLivesMatter......passionately defending the people who rob, rape, steal, kill and victimize all you innocent ass suckas.

Beyonce's Black Panther dance crew....passionately defending Mario...the man who made a career of violently victimizing the rest of us.

Good platform Dems!!!!

2016-02-28-11-49-29-429133334.jpeg

Maybe Ohio needs a Jeffrey Dahmer rememberance day.

Or California needing Charles Manson Day of Honor.

What you say libs? What other thugs can we honor?

Mario Woods had a criminal record , I do feel he was mentally ill as well. But why did 5 cops kill a man with just a knife. He didn't have a person to hurt around him and it was not because the cops life's were at stake..

I do think the cops did what they were trained to do, and called it wrong. But how many people are killed like this by the police in a huge city that didn't have a family to fight for them..?

I have to say I disagree with making a special day for him..

It sounds like they are just trying to shut things up and sweep it under the rug.

Look at these people killed by cops 2016 , but not a mention of them..This bothers me.

PLEASANTON (CBS SF) — A newly released autopsy report revealed details of a San Jose man’s death during a confrontation with Pleasanton police last summer that are contrary to claims made by officers involved with the incident.
Officer-Involved Shooting Victim's Autopsy At Odds With Pleasanton Police Claims

UNION CITY (CBS SF) — Police officers shot and killed a man who allegedly charged at them with a garden tool in the backyard of a home on Monday night,
authorities said.

CBS San Francisco

Mario Woods had a criminal record , I do feel he was mentally ill as well. But why did 5 cops kill a man with just a knife. He didn't have a person to hurt around him and it was not because the cops life's were at stake..

I do think the cops did what they were trained to do, and called it wrong. But how many people are killed like this by the police in a huge city that didn't have a family to fight for them..?

It sounds like they are just trying to shut things up and sweep it under the rug.

He had a knife. He and stabbed people that day. He was headed towards another crowd. He had to be stopped

He had a knife. He and stabbed people that day. He was headed towards another crowd. He had to be stopped

From what I read, he slashed one man's arm.. They had him surrounded..If they had to shoot him why not shoot him in the leg to stop him?

From what I read, he slashed one man's arm.. They had him surrounded..If they had to shoot him why not shoot him in the leg to stop him?

HERE WE GO FOLKS......the classic "shoot him in the leg" question.

Seriously....have you ever tried hitting an armed man in the leg as he's moving while under stress??? The military doesn't even train to do that because IT'S STUPID. You will miss and the situation goes down hill quick.

This isn't Bad Boys 3 Hollywood movie time.

Not this shit again......

Yep....this shit again....the ole liberal battle cry - "shoot him in the knee!"

We had some idiot with a machete attack some cops at a bus station the other day in Houston.
The cops of course ventilated him.

In this mornings paper some woman from Spring Texas commented in her infinite wisdom ....Why did they have to shoot him four times?
Once should be enough to make him stop attacking.:lmao:

We had some idiot with a machete attack some cops at a bus station the other day in Houston.
The cops of course ventilated him.

In this mornings paper some woman from Spring Texas commented in her infinite wisdom ....Why did they have to shoot him four times?
Once should be enough to make him stop attacking.:lmao:

It's incredible how stupid they are.

Forum List

Back