Idaho Student Says Teacher Tossed His Mexican Flag in Trash

Don't conservatives aspire to be better than the French?

I admire the French history. I'm thankful to their help at times when we needed it. Very thankful that Mexico sent them packing at the right time too.

What I hate about the French is that they have no balls anymore. At one time they did defend themselves. It isn't that I want them to go away...

Oh and the not bathing part... That's just gross.

I was not condoning the teacher, in fact have posted several times that the waste can move was wrong. Now go from there.

Agreed, the teacher should not have thrown the flag away. But the teacher was justified in taking up the flag. None of us know exactly how the student was displaying the flag. If he's like most young students, he was probably waving it around and showing it off. This teacher may have done this maliciosly. But he was justified in taking up the flag. A smarter and more respectful teacher would have taken the flag up and explained to the student why it is not a good idea to do what he was doing, and/or give the student a chance to put the flag up and not get it out again, and then if the student disobeyed, take it up until the end of school. His actions and remarks made after taking up the flag are unbecoming of an educator and should be dealt with, however, I feel like he should not be punished for simply taking up the flag. I think the media/parents have made a bigger deal of this than what it should be, simply because it involves a Mexican flag.

Forum List

Back