Jewish Middle School Teacher in Georgia Comes Unglued at Anti-Semitism, Threatens to Murder Students

Not so fast when anyone here denies the Holocaust. These pictures of emaciated jews in concentration camps of the Nazis do not lie.

View attachment 872760
An emaciated 18-year-old Russian girl looks into the camera lens during the liberation of Dachau concentration camp in 1945. Dachau was the first German concentration camp, opened in 1933. More than 200,000 people were detained between 1933 and 1945, and 31,591 deaths were declared, most from disease, malnutrition and suicide. Unlike Auschwitz, Dachau was not explicitly an extermination camp, but conditions were so horrific that hundreds died every week. #
View attachment 872762
This photo provided by Paris' Holocaust Memorial shows a German soldier shooting a Ukrainian Jew during a mass execution in Vinnytsia, Ukraine, sometime between 1941 and 1943. This image is titled "The last Jew in Vinnitsa", the text that was written on the back of the photograph, which was found in a photo album belonging to a German soldier. #
I knew a jew who survived Auschwitz when i was a kid.

Not so fast when anyone here denies the Holocaust. These pictures of emaciated jews in concentration camps of the Nazis do not lie.
This article and thread topic is AFAIK - absolutely not about denying the Holocaust, so why bring it up - you got some agenda to defend?

But a person (a teacher) making use of the "Holocaust guilt & pity syndrome" aka denouncing others as supposedly being antisemitic, and issuing death threats, in order to defend or deflect from wrongdoings committed by Israel.

I can't open the article - but from the OP's description is seems clear that he is a Jewish person and that a comment about the Israeli flag made him snap out and forwarding Antisemitism and issuing death threats to students.

That students know very well how to make a teacher snap out - especially nowadays - is also understood.
Not sure why you cannot open it. I had no problem, even with my security setting. It is a really good article. The dude is in some deep sht of his own making. I am somewhat surprised at the bonds (only $2,500 on the "Terrorist Threat" charge and $5,000 on the "Cruelty to Children" charge, a total of $7,500 only requiring usually 10% down for the bonds a total of $750 dollars, no problem for the average middle school teacher.

Yes. Kids know how to push teachers buttons, but normal teachers are supposed to know how adults are to keep their emotions and self-control in check. I'm pretty sure, he's done. I think he is in the technical end of the schools, so probably has some technical skills for when he gets past this, though probably not in grade school education in this country.

I don't think that a public school teacher should be displaying an Israeli flag in the classroom. It is both political and potentially inflammatory.

The kid was being a jag-off, but kids tend to do that. The teacher could have turned this into a teaching moment, but allowed himself to be triggered, thus inflicting a serious wound on himself.

Why does the OP mention, "students." The false threat was made against one person.

It wasn't a part of his teaching lecture but it appears that some ambush students may have caught him (or not) in an unguarded moment responding to an insult. Lefties get a pass every day but it becomes a federal case when it happens to a republican.

More:

1702515436806.png

A German in a military uniform shoots at a Jewish woman after a mass execution in Mizocz, Ukraine. In October of 1942, the 1,700 people in the Mizocz ghetto fought with Ukrainian auxiliaries and German policemen who had intended to liquidate the population. About half the residents were able to flee or hide during the confusion before the uprising was finally put down. The captured survivors were taken to a ravine and shot. Photo provided by Paris' Holocaust Memorial.

Still in disbelief of the horrific thing that the Holocaust was? This and more are at the link below. There is even a picture of Anne Frank who died from typhus at age 15 in Bergen-Belsen concentration camp, but her posthumously published diary has made her a symbol of all Jews killed in World War II. #
I tried to find a free read of the Diary of Anne Frank, but all it showed was expensive books and only one that costs $.99 cents: Amazon product

Hey, I just located a synopsis of the Diary of Anne Frank here. It's all there: The Diary of Anne Frank: Full Book Summary | SparkNotes

Hope that gives you a better idea of what they went through. She died long before copies of her book were sold. :(

We will have more Jewish being killed in this generation unless Hamas is stopped dead in their tracks for what they did to Israel October 7, 2023.
God save the world from what's going on due to Hamas murdering thousands of Israelis and shelling private homes to smitherines. :(
They've been planning to wipe Israel off the face of the map for years now after years of suicide bombing them on the streets in Israel.

www.usmcu.edu › Outreach › Escaping-Atonement-in-Islam

Jun 15, 2021 ... The year 2016 had the highest number of suicide bombings on record.11. Currently, jihadist groups are the main perpetrators of suicide attacks ...

Suicide attack - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Suicide_attack

The frequency of these attacks increased globally from an average of three per year in the 1980s to about one per month in the 1990s, escalating to almost one ...

2023-1980 = 43 years of killing Israelis. I have no idea what the numeric toll of people they the extremist anti-semetics killed, either. It was likely a bunch. :(

Not sure why you cannot open it. I had no problem, even with my security setting. It is a really good article. The dude is in some deep sht of his own making. I am somewhat surprised at the bonds (only $2,500 on the "Terrorist Threat" charge and $5,000 on the "Cruelty to Children" charge, a total of $7,500 only requiring usually 10% down for the bonds a total of $750 dollars, no problem for the average middle school teacher.
The Great Wall of China is protecting me from "inappropriate nonsense" :eusa_shhh:

Taking the present situation of USA-Israel and Gaza into account - it isn't surprising that if a Jewish person is involved - that "lenient treatment" is a given priority.
Yes. Kids know how to push teachers buttons, but normal teachers are supposed to know how adults are to keep their emotions and self-control in check. I'm pretty sure, he's done. I think he is in the technical end of the schools, so probably has some technical skills for when he gets past this, though probably not in grade school education in this country.
I fully agree - during my days we also knew "how to get rid of certain teachers" - some knew how to tackle us - others failed.
IMO, this teacher obviously failed - due to relying too much onto the Antisemitism bonus.

This article and thread topic is AFAIK - absolutely not about denying the Holocaust, so why bring it up - you got some agenda to defend?

But a person (a teacher) making use of the "Holocaust guilt & pity syndrome" aka denouncing others as supposedly being antisemitic, and issuing death threats, in order to defend or deflect from wrongdoings committed by Israel.
I believe in fair play, sir or madam. And I'm a stickler when it comes to unfair genocidal maniacs like the Nazis. Fortunately, WWII ended, but years later Americans found out that while the national focus was Hitler, Two communist countries murdered millions of their own citizens who spoke against the evils of communism in WWII when the Western world zeroed in on Hitler. We're talking tens of millions in one country and thousands of millions in the other.

Who killed more--Hitler, Stalin or Mao? You decide.

see - where is there proof for Antisemitism, in the article???
You are obviously one of those "Holocaust guilt &pity syndrome" profiteers.

First of all, I'm not saying the girl was being anti-Semitic, although she said the flag "was offensive", and it could indeed be that she was "offended" because she was raised to hate Jews. You nor I, do not know what was in her heart when she made the remarks.

I'm looking at it strictly from his vantage point. It could be, since Oct 7th, he has seen every single day, news stories in print, on television, all over social media, stories of genuine anti-Semitism, hate and violence towards Jews. He may have reached the point, where he'd seen enough, and came to the realization, that the majority of the world has condemned Israel, instead of Hamas, and in his mind it's because the majority of the world now, hates Jews. And by the way, he may be right if he indeed is thinking that.
He finally reached the point, that he went over the edge, and was in a boiling rage, and took it to the point where he was right on the verge of attacking a kid over her remarks of being offended with his show of support of the Jewish homeland.

The Great Wall of China is protecting me from "inappropriate nonsense" :eusa_shhh:

Taking the present situation of USA-Israel and Gaza into account - it isn't surprising that if a Jewish person is involved - that "lenient treatment" is a given priority.

I fully agree - during my days we also knew "how to get rid of certain teachers" - some knew how to tackle us - others failed.
IMO, this teacher obviously failed - due to relying too much onto the Antisemitism bonus.
You don't know Georgia. That guy is screwed by his own big mouth.

You are in the wrong Thread. And your agenda is obvious. Being a "Holocaust guilt&pity" profiteer.
Agenda? Profiteer? You are grossly mistaken.

I'm a Christian who believes in peace on earth. You don't get peace on earth by mass killing ethnic or religion-centered human beings because you hate everything about them marginalized by a false narrative. :eusa_hand:

IMHO: You can't handle the truth about the evils of the Holocaust. That's your issue, not mine. And the history of the Holocaust being denied is part of the running from reality pack, not people who review the authenticity of evidence and testimony of those who watched loved ones be tortured and died for displeasing a Nazi.

Last edited:
Again, YOU are in the wrong Thread.

No one here mentioned anything about denying the Holocaust. And certainly not me.

I don't think that a public school teacher should be displaying an Israeli flag in the classroom.
Agreed.

That needs to be nipped in the bud. I imagine he's not the only one operating from within the American public education system by using the classroom as a platform to lobby as a foreign agent.

Last edited:
First of all, I'm not saying the girl was being anti-Semitic, although she said the flag "was offensive", and it could indeed be that she was "offended" because she was raised to hate Jews. You nor I, do not know what was in her heart when she made the remarks.
Let's cut this short okay? - she might have found that Israeli Flag offensive due to the occurrences that are presently happening in e.g. Gaza.

In order to condemn the murdering and killing of thousands of civilians in Gaza - one doesn't need to be raised as being antisemitic. Nor does one need to be raised as anti-Palestinian to condemn the Hamas actions of October 7th.

Agreed.

That needs to be nipped in the bud. I imagine he's not the only one using the American public education system as a platform to act as a foreign agent.
Unless he also displays a Palestinian flag - and his goal is to encourages/emphasizes, that both have a right to exist - and that murdering each other off, isn't a solution to the problem at all.

I don't think that a public school teacher should be displaying an Israeli flag in the classroom. It is both political and potentially inflammatory.

The kid was being a jag-off, but kids tend to do that. The teacher could have turned this into a teaching moment, but allowed himself to be triggered, thus inflicting a serious wound on himself.

Why does the OP mention, "students." The false threat was made against one person.
So you don't like it when a teacher simply brandishes a foreign flag in an American classroom huh?

Well what's your thoughts on the Republican Congressman that wore the Israeli uniform to Congress?

Last edited:
Unless he also displays a Palestinian flag - and encourages/emphasizes, that both have a right to exist - and that murdering each other off, isn't a solution to the problem at all.

The American flag should be the only flag in any classroom in the American public education system.

From the report...

The report says a student wanted to talk to Reese about the Israeli flag in his classroom and told him she found it offensive.

The witness says he was yelling that he "should not be spoken to like that because he is a Jew."

That particular brand of invoked language seems to be a popular trend these days.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back