Ian Gibson, Game Hunter killed by elephant

photography , 21st century PHOTOGRAPHY Oldschool plus lets get some rhimo of game farms , breed them and harvest them . Texas is probably a good place as well as Arizona , New Mexico and a few other states .

If you're actively hunting down a sentient animal with high intelligence and a family, personal enjoyment, not for your own survival, you deserve to die.

Photography? You are seriously saying photos are just as good as the real thing? Oy.

Meanwhile, there is some bitch ho going on safari and posting pics of the lion she is proudly standing next to that she killed. Another Palinwannabe. I think this about sums it up:

Ricky GervaisVerified account‏@rickygervais
What must've happened to you in your life to make you want to kill a beautiful animal & then lie next to it smiling?

1:16 AM - 13 Apr 2015

Photography? You are seriously saying photos are just as good as the real thing? Oy.

Meanwhile, there is some bitch ho going on safari and posting pics of the lion she is proudly standing next to that she killed. Another Palinwannabe. I think this about sums it up:

What must've happened to you in your life to make you want to kill a beautiful animal & then lie next to it smiling?

Wow. Absolutely despicable. Some people have no respect for anything in this world.

Gervais is on a roll on his twitter, but be careful.....horrible pics of trophy hunters and the ending results. However, calling them cvnts fits.

That looks like that blonde cheerleader that several months ago was posting pics like that. She was appalled when she started getting hate mail.

CCTGRI1WMAIP6kW.jpg:large

That looks like that blonde cheerleader that several months ago was posting pics like that. She was appalled when she started getting hate mail.
There is another one that is posing with a lion. Magnificent animal and she all giggles and grins. Fucking ho. I hope she gets a horrid disease and dies a long lingering death.

I always thought of Gervais as an asshole. And he is. But he sure loves animals so....I like him. I follow him now, but I have to scroll really fast when I read his posts. Except when he is tickling his kitty's belly. :lol:

If you're actively hunting down a sentient animal with high intelligence and a family, personal enjoyment, not for your own survival, you deserve to die.
who gets to decide the intelligence Marxist ?? Animal family ehh , mom . dad and kids ??

There is another one that is posing with a lion. Magnificent animal and she all giggles and grins. Fucking ho. I hope she gets a horrid disease and dies a long lingering death.
Hooooow about we hope she learns some respect and starts doing good for these animals instead? :dunno:

who gets to decide the intelligence Marxist ?? Animal family ehh , mom . dad and kids ??
Elephants live in complex family groups, mourn their dead, exhibit high intelligence... You can barely form a sentence, why should I listen to anything you say?

Elephants live in complex family groups, mourn their dead, exhibit high intelligence... You can barely form a sentence, why should I listen to anything you say?
:clap:

:laugh:

ignore me Marxist , no problem !! Course hunting elephant is legal in Africa , looks like hunting black rhino is also legal . Guess that you'll just have to suck that fact up Marxist !!

Forum List

Back