Ian Gibson, Game Hunter killed by elephant

and hunting is certainly legal in the USA using all sorts of devices Marxist , its also lots of fun , feeds traditional families and like I say , its fun , same as trapping for skins is legal Marxist !!

hunting in Africa and most of the civilized world is legal and a money maker for lots of nations Old school . Animals are nothing more than a resourse to be managed by humans .

hunting in Africa and most of the civilized world is legal and a money maker for lots of nations Old school . Animals are nothing more than a resourse to be managed by humans .
And when that resource is gone, what then?

Btw I feel ridiculous arguing against a person who doesn't know how to capitalize appropriately and can't even spell "resource" the right way. I literally know multiple children with autism who are under age 10 that have better grammar than you do.

Photography? You are seriously saying photos are just as good as the real thing? Oy.

Meanwhile, there is some bitch ho going on safari and posting pics of the lion she is proudly standing next to that she killed. Another Palinwannabe. I think this about sums it up:

Ricky GervaisVerified account‏@rickygervais
What must've happened to you in your life to make you want to kill a beautiful animal & then lie next to it smiling?

1:16 AM - 13 Apr 2015

That looks like that blonde cheerleader that several months ago was posting pics like that. She was appalled when she started getting hate mail.
There is another one that is posing with a lion. Magnificent animal and she all giggles and grins. Fucking ho. I hope she gets a horrid disease and dies a long lingering death.
Hooooow about we hope she learns some respect and starts doing good for these animals instead? :dunno:
Don't hold yer breath. Bitch likes killing animals.

Yer a fucktard. On iggie you go.

I think you animal lover types are kinda weird anyway . Babies aborted all over the USA , 50 million or so since 'roe' and you guys are crying about an elephant and a rhino . Think of the Bears that will be going down this hunting season . Think of the whales that serve as food in Japan and Alaska's native villages , think of the BABY seals whose skins are used to make warm collars for the coats that humans buy . Think of my boots , lined Wescos , American made and all animal skin !!

Photography? You are seriously saying photos are just as good as the real thing? Oy.

Meanwhile, there is some bitch ho going on safari and posting pics of the lion she is proudly standing next to that she killed. Another Palinwannabe. I think this about sums it up:

Ricky GervaisVerified account‏@rickygervais
What must've happened to you in your life to make you want to kill a beautiful animal & then lie next to it smiling?

1:16 AM - 13 Apr 2015

That looks like that blonde cheerleader that several months ago was posting pics like that. She was appalled when she started getting hate mail.
There is another one that is posing with a lion. Magnificent animal and she all giggles and grins. Fucking ho. I hope she gets a horrid disease and dies a long lingering death.

I'm not sure I would go quite that far.

All these hypocrites giving thanks for this man's death, yet, they have all kinds of problems when a criminal is gunned down.

All these hypocrites giving thanks for this man's death, yet, they have all kinds of problems when a criminal is gunned down.
I don't, death is part of life...It's gonna happen one day to everyone.....but hunting/killing for the thrill is a waste of natural resources..Do you cut down trees to see the forest?

Last edited:

I've never murdered for sport.
I don't know anyone who has ever murdered for sport, yet killing an animal, is not murder.

I detest sport hunters, I cant stand Richard Childress, because he hunts elephants, but I don't celebrate a mans death.

Re check your morals delta.

I don't know anyone who has ever murdered for sport, yet killing an animal, is not murder.

I detest sport hunters, I cant stand Richard Childress, because he hunts elephants, but I don't celebrate a mans death.

he got what he gave, so no time to mourn....

Life is life. And going out of your way to end life whatever it is makes you less than whatever you murdered.

6th commandment isn't limited to people, applies to animals as well as we see from other commandments protecting animals from undo hardships and cruelty. You may kill an animal for food, but not for sport. Then it's murder in violation of numerous anti-cruelty commandments.

its a free and secular country and the commandment doesn't apply if a person doesn't want to follow it . African countries like the money and the sport is legal in some African countries . Sport hunting is also legal in the USA no matter what people think of it and the states like the money . Closest I've ever been to a polar bear was in a bank lobby in Santa Monica Kali about 30 years ago . Polar bear was mounted in a standing position and was pretty impressive example of taxidermy . [about 10 foot tall]

Last edited:
Meh. The guy got trampled. GOOD. I feel no pity for him but I do for the animals he hunted or led people to hunt and kill.
Fuck him, his family that benefited off his "job" and every other trophy hunter that kills just for sport.

Forum List

Back