Ian Gibson, Game Hunter killed by elephant

the elephant may be destroyed because its a MAN KILLER guys . May be reduced to chops , burger , steaks and biltong and the natives will be happy !!

so dead already . More hunters will show up , he11 , at 1600hundred a day the African gov loves hunters .

there is a guy going over to hunt a black rhino pretty soon , he was on telly the other day talking about his planned trip .

there is a guy going over to hunt a black rhino pretty soon , he was on telly the other day talking about his planned trip .
We need to take lots of pictures of Rhino's, Elephants, Cheetahs, Tigers and the like. It's the only way our great grandchildren will ever get to see them. And with a little luck, they'll learn from our mistakes.

We need to take lots of pictures of Rhino's, Elephants, Cheetahs, Tigers and the like. It's the only way our great grandchildren will ever get to see them. And with a little luck, they'll learn from our mistakes.
They can clone them now...

They can clone them now...
Psh moonglow how many times must I tell you I only care about Dinosaur cloning??? :mad:

i guess you are not a big believer in evolution.

Never amazes me the left wings down right despicable attitude about people dying. I don't really feel sorry for the guy but to say what some of you are saying, nasty.

Never amazes the right wings down right despicable attitude about people destroying entire species. :cool:

Biltong is good , sausage and sorta preserved like jerky , its supposed to be good , Rhino is probably pretty good , sorta like pork I would GUESS . Both animals hides would make good boots , belts and wallets I'd GUESS .

Never amazes the right wings down right despicable attitude about people destroying entire species. :cool:

Why are you so damn concerned about a cheetah but humans you seem to have a disdain for, interesting. I am thinking it is self-loathing.

Any way, extinction has been going on for forever. Don't you believe in evolution? Or are you just another liberal blow hole?

Why are you so damn concerned about a cheetah but humans you seem to have a disdain for, interesting. I am thinking it is self-loathing.

Any way, extinction has been going on for forever. Don't you believe in evolution? Or are you just another liberal blow hole?
So you are okay with the most amazing animals on the planet disappearing from the earth? Your great grandchildren may never see an elephant. They may never taste a tuna. Rhino's? No chance. Is that fine with you?

Forum List

Back