I would support the U.S. if we attacked Iran

well, I believe we do have a $23 TRILLION debt, with basically $1 TRILLION yearly deficits currently, crumbling infrastructure, etc., but that is just a start.

Wouldn't it be great if the US could try fixing our own problems, here @ home?

Much easier to deflect the attention of the population away from our problems here with wars & crap like that; I get it.

But then we spend tens of trillions on the failed great society and never ending poverty trillions so we have to engage in never ending wars to get the spotlight off of our horrid domestic policies.

I heard wars are good and easy to win so, we should just go to war with the world. Start the winning!!!
When Dick Cheney is running the war, it’s not meant to end.

people reap what they sow; American history is full of war, strife, and death.

At least you know what the future holds so, just throw away that crystal ball.
Show me a nation that has a past free of war.
Don’t even try pointing to Europe, Asia and the Muslims.

Well, you must be much smarter than I am; I didn't know that Europe, Asia, and the Muslims were nations.

Learn something new, every day.

I’m not suggesting we do attack Iran, and I hope we can avoid military conflict, but they have given us enough reason to crack some heads. Iran’s behavior will only get worse. The thing is I don’t feel Trump will call for military strikes in his first term at least because I get the feeling he thinks a military conflict will hurt his chances to be re-elected.

When are you heading down to the MEPS to sign up?

Never. What does that have to do with anything?

It is easy to support a military action when you will never be in danger

It’s also easy to virtue signal on the internet. As long as I’m paying taxes and am a citizen of this country I have a right to have an opinion other than pacifism.

There is a wide world of other options between a military strike and pacifism.

I’m not suggesting we do attack Iran, and I hope we can avoid military conflict, but they have given us enough reason to crack some heads. Iran’s behavior will only get worse. The thing is I don’t feel Trump will call for military strikes in his first term at least because I get the feeling he thinks a military conflict will hurt his chances to be re-elected.
I want to hear more first

But then we spend tens of trillions on the failed great society and never ending poverty trillions so we have to engage in never ending wars to get the spotlight off of our horrid domestic policies.

I heard wars are good and easy to win so, we should just go to war with the world. Start the winning!!!
When Dick Cheney is running the war, it’s not meant to end.

people reap what they sow; American history is full of war, strife, and death.

At least you know what the future holds so, just throw away that crystal ball.
Show me a nation that has a past free of war.
Don’t even try pointing to Europe, Asia and the Muslims.

Well, you must be much smarter than I am; I didn't know that Europe, Asia, and the Muslims were nations.

Learn something new, every day.
Your reading comprehension is wanting when you’re distressed.
Try reading the post again.
Don’t point to Europe, Asia or anywhere in the Muslim world for a nation that hasn’t been engaged in warfare in the last 1,000 years.
Most of the Muslim world is engaged in inter-Muslim murder.

I want to hear more first

Hear more lies? Nothing but lies from the White House.

It’s also easy to virtue signal on the internet. As long as I’m paying taxes and am a citizen of this country I have a right to have an opinion other than pacifism.

Agreed, which is why I’ve said all along we should cripple them financially and let Israel and the Saudi’s take care of the heavy-lifting. It’s only fair, because they have more skin in the game. But to address your continuous idiotic statements once and for all, just because I never served in the military or am not serving at the moment doesn’t mean I cannot be in favor of military action. It’s idiotic to think otherwise.

Agreed, which is why I’ve said all along we should cripple them financially and let Israel and the Saudi’s take care of the heavy-lifting. It’s only fair, because they have more skin in the game. But to address your continuous idiotic statements once and for all, just because I never served in the military or am not serving at the moment doesn’t mean I cannot be in favor of military action. It’s idiotic to think otherwise.
The Saudis have millions of Wahabis that want to destroy Israel and the US.
I don’t know why Trump has his nose up their butts.

The Saudis have millions of Wahabis that want to destroy Israel and the US.
I don’t know why Trump has his nose up their butts.

The Saudis are not our friends. They’re an intricate player in the global economy however

Arm the Saudis to the teeth and let them fight Iran. We can help by providing intelligence, etc.

I do not stand for "attacking" Iran.

That implies another Obama-style quagmire.

Now obliteration of Iran - one strike so thorough that no living thing persists?

Yeah, that has merit!

RW derps have been intent on a war with Iran ever since they hid Saddams WMD' s for him -

oh, wait ...............

:popcorn:

What does "attack" mean?

They already shot down a US drone and are messing with their oil tankers, etc.

Forum List

Back