I would support the U.S. if we attacked Iran

You 'would' support a US attack on Iran?
It already occurred, in 1953. The US, via the CIA disposed the Iranian government with a military coup, and put in place a US puppet government. The US also trained the Iranian SAVAK that tortured thousands & killed many.

Would Americans support a foreign government coming to the US & perpetrating a military coup to replace our government?

All of the US meddling in Iranian affairs has been nothing more than a constant, decades long attack on Iran by the US.

Now we want more attacks on Iran? Maybe we could try fixing our own problems here in our own backyard.
Perhaps you can enumerate the problems we have in the US...

well, I believe we do have a $23 TRILLION debt, with basically $1 TRILLION yearly deficits currently, crumbling infrastructure, etc., but that is just a start.

Wouldn't it be great if the US could try fixing our own problems, here @ home?

Much easier to deflect the attention of the population away from our problems here with wars & crap like that; I get it.

But then we spend tens of trillions on the failed great society and never ending poverty trillions so we have to engage in never ending wars to get the spotlight off of our horrid domestic policies.

I heard wars are good and easy to win so, we should just go to war with the world. Start the winning!!!

We won the first 2. You ready for the final one?

we are actually very long over due for number III; no one will win it but someone will try to.

It already occurred, in 1953. The US, via the CIA disposed the Iranian government with a military coup, and put in place a US puppet government. The US also trained the Iranian SAVAK that tortured thousands & killed many.

Would Americans support a foreign government coming to the US & perpetrating a military coup to replace our government?

All of the US meddling in Iranian affairs has been nothing more than a constant, decades long attack on Iran by the US.

Now we want more attacks on Iran? Maybe we could try fixing our own problems here in our own backyard.

well, I believe we do have a $23 TRILLION debt, with basically $1 TRILLION yearly deficits currently, crumbling infrastructure, etc., but that is just a start.

Much easier to deflect the attention of the population away from our problems here with wars & crap like that; I get it.

But then we spend tens of trillions on the failed great society and never ending poverty trillions so we have to engage in never ending wars to get the spotlight off of our horrid domestic policies.

I heard wars are good and easy to win so, we should just go to war with the world. Start the winning!!!
When Dick Cheney is running the war, it’s not meant to end.

O continued W's never ending wars. Typical stupid neocons.

Why is it liberals always stand up for Iran no matter how egregious their behavior is?
Because I pointed out in another thread, liberals are turds infected with the virus of Islam.

Even though radical islam would slice that liberal head right off, they have some freaky one sided symbiotic love in common with the towel people, their great love for antisemitism. It drives them to love one another.

people reap what they sow; American history is full of war, strife, and death.

At least you know what the future holds so, just throw away that crystal ball.

World history is full of war, strife, and death. We don't have the market cornered.

Show me a nation that has a past free of war.
Don’t even try pointing to Europe, Asia and the Muslims.

I’m not suggesting we do attack Iran, and I hope we can avoid military conflict, but they have given us enough reason to crack some heads. Iran’s behavior will only get worse. The thing is I don’t feel Trump will call for military strikes in his first term at least because I get the feeling he thinks a military conflict will hurt his chances to be re-elected.
We had an agreement with Iran. Orange psychopath broke it. Stop trying to send other people to die in unnecessary wars

World history is full of war, strife, and death. We don't have the market cornered.

I beg to differ; we have been at war for nearly two decades. We have perfected endless war.

Thanks GOP & G. W. Enjoy

I’m not suggesting we do attack Iran, and I hope we can avoid military conflict, but they have given us enough reason to crack some heads. Iran’s behavior will only get worse. The thing is I don’t feel Trump will call for military strikes in his first term at least because I get the feeling he thinks a military conflict will hurt his chances to be re-elected.

Yeah, Iran has gotten pretty cocky and self-confident since the Orange White Walker backed out of the nuclear deal.
What did the Yellow Haired Goon expect?
Oh, that's right.
He knows more than the CIA and all the generals combined.

I beg to differ; we have been at war for nearly two decades. We have perfected endless war. Enjoy

Keep begging but we aint got nothing yet.

Forum List

Back