I would support the U.S. if we attacked Iran

Trump is limited in what he can do

Bush was given nearly limitless authority after 9-11 and he abused it
Trump has zero credibility with Congress or the public, he will not be allowed to deploy troops
The only people Trump has zero credibility with are worthless leftist traitors such as yourself. True American conservative patriots - which includes our military, law enforcement, firefighters, and working taxpayers - all back Trump.

Arm the Saudis to the teeth and let them fight Iran. We can help by providing intelligence, etc.
And then the Wahabis wind up with more weapons!?

Yeah, which countries has Saudi Arabia attacked that did not attack them first?
Yemen

Yemen's Houthi rebels attacked Saudi Arabia's ally government in Yemen. The government the Saudis and UAE support is the internationally recognized government of Yemen.

Arm the Saudis to the teeth and let them fight Iran. We can help by providing intelligence, etc.

Yemen

Yemen's Houthi rebels attacked Saudi Arabia's ally government in Yemen. The government the Saudis and UAE support is the internationally recognized government of Yemen.
They did not attack the Saudis.

America used to be the gold standard, now we can’t be trusted to keep our own agreements. Deals that we brokered.

The community organizer's policy to pay terrorist regimes to NOT build nuclear arsenals was idiotic and anyone with an IQ above double-digits would have cancelled that "deal".

Iran surrendered their enriched uranium stockpiles and were given back their own money

Trump broke the agreement and said he would get a better deal

His deal seems to be to allow Iran to become a nuclear power and destabilize the region

Trump is limited in what he can do

Bush was given nearly limitless authority after 9-11 and he abused it
Trump has zero credibility with Congress or the public, he will not be allowed to deploy troops
The only people Trump has zero credibility with are worthless leftist traitors such as yourself. True American conservative patriots - which includes our military, law enforcement, firefighters, and working taxpayers - all back Trump.
Trump has no credibility to keep his word

He routinely breaks agreements and flip flops on his foreign policy depending on who he is talking to

His prolific lying makes his official statements worthless

Yemen

They did not attack the Saudis.

They attacked a Saudi ally. I guess libtards have never heard of mutual defense treaties.

cb091919dAPC20190919114512.jpg

I’m not suggesting we do attack Iran, and I hope we can avoid military conflict, but they have given us enough reason to crack some heads. Iran’s behavior will only get worse. The thing is I don’t feel Trump will call for military strikes in his first term at least because I get the feeling he thinks a military conflict will hurt his chances to be re-elected.
-------------------------------------- I still want to get the 'iranians' for the Hostage Taking about 40 years ago . As a high ranking talking head said this morning . The 'iranians' have been a big problem for a long time eh ??

Forum List

Back