Ilhan ‘Some People Did Something’ Omar Thinks That She Was the Real Victim on 9/11

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
She’s exactly why Americans are thrilled Trump made it harder for Muslims to move here.

“It’s important for us to make sure that we are not forgetting the aftermath of 9/11, [when] many Americans found themselves now having their civil rights stripped from them, and so what I was speaking to was that as a Muslim, not only was I suffering as an American who was attacked on that day, but the next day I woke up as my fellow Americans were now treating me as suspect,” she added.

Omar responds to family of 9/11 victim who called her out at anniversary ceremony

She’s exactly why Americans are thrilled Trump made it harder for Muslims to move here.

“It’s important for us to make sure that we are not forgetting the aftermath of 9/11, [when] many Americans found themselves now having their civil rights stripped from them, and so what I was speaking to was that as a Muslim, not only was I suffering as an American who was attacked on that day, but the next day I woke up as my fellow Americans were now treating me as suspect,” she added.

Omar responds to family of 9/11 victim who called her out at anniversary ceremony
Well, clearly she is one of those Muslims that feel Da Jew did it.....so it's her problem, not ours.

At a minimum, Rep Omar should have admitted her remarks were insensitive and uncalled for. Her apathetic response spoke volumes.

Muslim Terrorists murdered thousands by turning commercial Jets into missiles and attacking the heart of our most populous city. But the REAL tragedy according to our favorite Muslim QTip is that SHE had to endure funny looks walking down the street after 9-11.

Muslim Terrorists murdered thousands by turning commercial Jets into missiles and attacking the heart of our most populous city. But the REAL tragedy according to our favorite Muslim QTip is that SHE had to endure funny looks walking down the street after 9-11.
Ilhan Omar Refuses To Condemn Al Qaeda At Press Conference

Ilhan Omar Refuses To Condemn Al Qaeda At Press Conference
Why would she condemn people she admires?

The people you admire are the ones who really did it....

It is perhaps the pinnacle of hypocrisy for those who claim to be American, conservative, and "democratic" to attack someone for noticing truth.

YOUR SIDE is losing,

A MAJORITY of AMERICANS do not believe the clearly BULLSHIT "official version" of 911.

Molten steel pouring out of the South Tower
Building 7 clearly subjected to CONTROLLED DEMOLITION
NO PLANE parts or bodies in Shanksville

and the most obvious part of Zionism's 911 fraud, the Pentagon....

TELL US AGAIN HOW a "757" made THIS HOLE????

Their "answers" will never attempt to explain.... but rather will insult and toss cards as usual....

Trump did not make it harder for Muslims to move here but rather just for "some people."

rump did not make it harder for Muslims to move here but rather just for "some people."

Trump has FUCKED UP the immigration debate for the generation.

It should have been a SIMPLE QUESTION....

does the US have

too many people
too few people
about the right number of people

and if you answered anything other than TOO FEW, you should support

CLOSING OUR BORDERS AND REFUSING IMMIGRANTS FROM EVERYWHERE....

By making it specifically about muslims and latinos, Trump has fucked up the debate and poisoned it...

Forum List

Back