I would support the U.S. if we attacked Iran

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I’m not suggesting we do attack Iran, and I hope we can avoid military conflict, but they have given us enough reason to crack some heads. Iran’s behavior will only get worse. The thing is I don’t feel Trump will call for military strikes in his first term at least because I get the feeling he thinks a military conflict will hurt his chances to be re-elected.

You 'would' support a US attack on Iran?
It already occurred, in 1953. The US, via the CIA, disposed the Iranian government with a military coup, and put in place a US puppet government. The US also trained the Iranian SAVAK that tortured thousands & killed many.

Would Americans support a foreign government coming to the US & perpetrating a military coup to replace our government?

All of the US meddling in Iranian affairs has been nothing more than a constant, decades long attack on Iran by the US.

Now we want more attacks on Iran? Maybe we could try fixing our own problems here in our own backyard.

Last edited:
It already occurred, in 1953. The US, via the CIA disposed the Iranian government with a military coup, and put in place a US puppet government. The US also trained the Iranian SAVAK that tortured thousands & killed many.

Would Americans support a foreign government coming to the US & perpetrating a military coup to replace our government?

All of the US meddling in Iranian affairs has been nothing more than a constant, decades long attack on Iran by the US.

Now we want more attacks on Iran? Maybe we could try fixing our own problems here in our own backyard.

Lets just ignore Iran and let them do whatever they want, despite the negative consequences it has on us is your plan. I would prefer Israel attacks Iran, which I think will happen, but we cannot let Iran continue to cause harm to the global economy and continue their terrorist activities.

It already occurred, in 1953. The US, via the CIA disposed the Iranian government with a military coup, and put in place a US puppet government. The US also trained the Iranian SAVAK that tortured thousands & killed many.

Perhaps you can enumerate the problems we have in the US...

I’m not suggesting we do attack Iran, and I hope we can avoid military conflict, but they have given us enough reason to crack some heads. Iran’s behavior will only get worse. The thing is I don’t feel Trump will call for military strikes in his first term at least because I get the feeling he thinks a military conflict will hurt his chances to be re-elected.

When are you heading down to the MEPS to sign up?

Liberals want to ignore the major problems we have have like the border crisis and concentrate on the problems of old like institutional racism

Never. What does that have to do with anything?

well, I believe we do have a $23 TRILLION debt, with basically $1 TRILLION yearly deficits currently, crumbling infrastructure, etc., but that is just a start.

Wouldn't it be great if the US could try fixing our own problems, here @ home?

Much easier to deflect the attention of the population away from our problems here with wars & crap like that; I get it.

It is easy to support a military action when you will never be in danger

well, I believe we do have a $23 TRILLION debt, with basically $1 TRILLION yearly deficits currently, crumbling infrastructure, etc., but that is just a start.

Much easier to deflect the attention of the population away from our problems here with wars & crap like that; I get it.
So you agree we shouldn’t be spending 150B/year supporting illegals...good!

But then we spend tens of trillions on the failed great society and never ending poverty trillions so we have to engage in never ending wars to get the spotlight off of our horrid domestic policies.

immigration is certainly an issue that Congress has NEVER made any real attempt to solve

But then we spend tens of trillions on the failed great society and never ending poverty trillions so we have to engage in never ending wars to get the spotlight off of our horrid domestic policies.

I heard wars are good and easy to win so, we should just go to war with the world. Start the winning!!!

I heard wars are good and easy to win so, we should just go to war with the world. Start the winning!!!

We won the first 2. You ready for the final one?

It is easy to support a military action when you will never be in danger

It’s also easy to virtue signal on the internet. As long as I’m paying taxes and am a citizen of this country I have a right to have an opinion other than pacifism.

Forum List

Back