I would rather have a bully as a president than a spineless weasel that tries to

well look at the Iranian situation. Obama is being a little girl over the nuclear crisis. the crisis is just to manly for him to handle, If Romney was President all of this time,,,do u think Iran would attempt to build a few bombs?

If Romney was president Bin laden would still be alive because Romeyes to pussy to go into Pakistan to kill him... but Romney is also such an idiot that he wants war with Iran becaues Iraq was such a good idea

So Obama flew to Pakistan and personally killed Bin Laden? To funny!

Yeah just like W did when he got saddam.

Romney's own comments show that he more than likely would not have made the same call. Being ridiculous and trying to argue that obama didn't get him personally is not a valid counter argument.

Last edited:
Moron, the argument was never once guilty until proven innocent. I offered you the chance to defend yourself. I laid out the charges before you as any prosecutor would do and let you hang yourself. Which you did.

Then why have you demanded that i prove that I am not a bigot?? You made the allegations the burdern of proof is on you. Your 'charges" are based on nothing but your own misguided and dishoenst opinions there is no need for me to prove my innocence when you have failed utterly to prove my guilt. LOL

You are absolutely correct the burden of proof was upon me.

I fulfilled that burden as I have been telling you since last night.

You simply are not smart enough to a) put up any evidence that proves me wrong or b) shut the hell up and move on to fight another day.

You don't have the brains to understand that this is a losing battle for you because the evidence is stacked against you.

I can't help that fact. I've been trying to tell you that since last night, but you just don't understand. You have absolutely never made a post that was not a bigotted attack upon a conservative. That makes you a bigot. You can't deny that fact.

It appears to me that you must hate yourself (as the rest of us don't like you) because it seems to me that you think being a bigot makes you an evil person. Guess what, I agree with you. It does.

Everyone does, in fact, have prejudices. Most decent people have learned that their prejudices are their problem and don't let those prejudices interfere with their day to day relationships. You have not overcome your prejudices! You are a hateful, intolerant bigot who gladly displays his bigotry everytime you make a post.

Is it really so difficult to make a post that even says, "Hey, Foxfyre, I don't agree with you, but I understand your point of view. Here's the way I see things..." Is that really all that difficult to do? Would it kill you?

Your friend,

Immie

hmm? no susbtance and a continued false claim that you have proven something that you have NOT.

here are the counters to your alleged facts.

disagreeing with you does not make me a bigot.

Being "rude" is not proof of hatred or intolerance.

The content of three posts out of 5930+ post shows nothing about the content of the 5930+ nor is it proof of hatred or intolerance.

funny how you continue to avoid answering these simple questions about th core of your false allegations. LOL

Last edited:
actually our "DEBATE" and your trolling began when you chimed in back on page 4 of another thread when you accused me of being a bigot and then contiued to claim that across two threads while failing to prove that allegation. That trend has continued and I seriously doubt that you have the integrity to admit that you are wrong.

I don't really expect much from you but I got what I expected. LOL

the above attempt to redefine the argument shows how dishonest you really are.

thanks for the spin.

Your friend,

drsmith1072

No redefinition of the discussion at all. You're guilty my friend. Just admit it.

Your friend,

Immie

LOL keep being dishonest but you don't get to redefine the debate after being shown to be a fraud in the real debate. LOL

You started by unsulting me and accusing me of being a bigot while failing to prove that allegation.

Then you asked if I had said anything positive about a conservative so I answered your questions with an easy response about jack kingston. You chose to discard those.

Then you narrowed your argument to "have you said anything positive about a poster in this board?" Even then you posted a comment on how I did just that with koshergrl. However, shortly after that you decided that it didn't count. LOL

Then in end after realizing that you have failed miserably to prove your allegation that I am a bigot you flip flop to the "you are guilty until you prove you are innocent" stance and have been there ever since.

The content of three posts out of 5930+ post shows nothing baout the content of the 5930+ nor is it proof of hatred or intolerance.

You have failed on every attempt to prove your allegation now you are trying to argue that I have to prove you wrong and prove my innocence. Sorry but that is not the logical way to go about this and I am sure that even you know that.

The content of three posts out of 5930+ post shows nothing baout the content of the 5930+ nor is it proof of hatred or intolerance.

Are you really this dense?

You've said that probably six times now. And that has been countered each time.

Since you can not present any evidence that you have made any posts that were not attacks on conservatives, one must consider that those posts do not exists. In fact, you have not even attempted to claim that they do exists which tells us that they don't exist and you know it.

Here are some random posts from you all of which prove what I say:

Funny how Sniper thinks answering a call is a small thing until 3000 people died while the previous President didnt answer a call.

and then they tried to blame the previous president even though he was out of office when those 3000 people died.

It was all clintons fault. lol

You know while I am not totally convinced that Sean Hannity is much when it comes to skills in any sense of the word when it comes to things related to or being anywhere close to appearing what one might call professional journalism, the young man in the interview would have been better off spending his time in the college classroom rather than perhaps a Park, in that he might have developed something close to the skills needed to mount a defense of his views. This interview by Mr. Hannity showed a complete lack of ability to defend what many would say is Indefensable, (myself among them) on the part of the young man who claimed to represent OWS. In that Mr. Hannity did a good job to bring that out and perhaps it might serve that young man pause to think that while it''s one thing to voice your views in the public square and do so in a concise and non-violent way it's another thing to express one's views at the expense of the same rights you claim are being taken away from others.

wow!! lol so you think inviting someone on your program to badger them and not them even have a real opportunity to defend themselves or their positions is something to be praised?? Really??

WOW!

Shameful.

Romney would never do something like this.

LOL He would have her stuffed in a cage on top of his car. Don't worry he would clean the cage out and stuff her back in it if she gets sick on the drive.

You told me to tell the left to "back down(my phrasing)" and stop using romney's past and yet I don't see anything in any of your posts that ask the right to do the same. Why is that?

furthermore, You called me a hypocrite for pointing out the hypocrisy of the right so why not address that since I asked you about it?

I also find it funny that someone as "mature" as you fails to retract your attempts to put words into my mouth and define me as something I am not. Where is your integrity on that?

BTW the content of your posts in this thread and how they slant agaisnt the left shows that you do not hate both parties equally.

You haven't seen me mock the rep party for their idiotic attacking of Obama for the dog eating bs?

I haven't seen you say anything negative about the right in this thread other than your generalized "i hate them both" bs. However, your "mocking" of the left has been quite specific. Go figure.

your obvious self importance issues aside why would I know what you do and do not post throughout this board?? I don't make it a habit to follow people nor do i check and see what they might have posted elsewhere before calling them out on their obvious bias in this thread.

You're not on here just saying ppl can change as they grow up, you had to deflect and make Obama out as some victim to the right wing.

Why is it that you feel the need to try and redefine what I said when my actual words do it far better than your intentional and dishonest misinterpretations ever could? This is the thrid time in as many posts where you have tired to put words into my mouth so you can try to tear me down based on arguments that I ahve nto made. Why is that?

I hate both parties equally, I'll die before I vote for Romney or Obama.

And I will buy that when I see who you actually voted for which will never happen. LOL

funny how you avoided all of my questions concerning your attempts to redefine my statements to suit your needs. What are you afraid of?

Do I really need to go on?

By the way, do you recognize this losing argument? You've tried it so often. You would think you would move on to something new by now:

Why is it that you feel the need to try and redefine what I said when my actual words do it far better than your intentional and dishonest misinterpretations ever could? This is the thrid time in as many posts where you have tired to put words into my mouth so you can try to tear me down based on arguments that I ahve nto made. Why is that?

Must I quote everyone of your posts?

Don't you think you could defend yourself rather than make me attempt to do it for you?

Gonna have to run for a bit. I'll check back to see if you have come up with any posts that are not slams on conservatives later. In the meantime, keep on denying that you are a bigot. It is extremely entertaining.

Your friend, Immie

Then why have you demanded that i prove that I am not a bigot?? You made the allegations the burdern of proof is on you. Your 'charges" are based on nothing but your own misguided and dishoenst opinions there is no need for me to prove my innocence when you have failed utterly to prove my guilt. LOL

You simply are not smart enough to a) put up any evidence that proves me wrong or b) shut the hell up and move on to fight another day.

You don't have the brains to understand that this is a losing battle for you because the evidence is stacked against you.

I can't help that fact. I've been trying to tell you that since last night, but you just don't understand. You have absolutely never made a post that was not a bigotted attack upon a conservative. That makes you a bigot. You can't deny that fact.

It appears to me that you must hate yourself (as the rest of us don't like you) because it seems to me that you think being a bigot makes you an evil person. Guess what, I agree with you. It does.

Everyone does, in fact, have prejudices. Most decent people have learned that their prejudices are their problem and don't let those prejudices interfere with their day to day relationships. You have not overcome your prejudices! You are a hateful, intolerant bigot who gladly displays his bigotry everytime you make a post.

Is it really so difficult to make a post that even says, "Hey, Foxfyre, I don't agree with you, but I understand your point of view. Here's the way I see things..." Is that really all that difficult to do? Would it kill you?

Your friend,

Immie

hmm? no susbtacne and a continued false claim that you have proven soemthign taht you have NOT.

The content of three posts out of 5930+ post shows nothing about the content of the 5930+ nor is it proof of hatred or intolerance.

funny how you continue to avoid answering these simple questions about th core of your false allegations. LOL

I never said disagreeing with makes you a bigot. I have not accused ClosedCaption of being a bigot and he disagrees with me. There are a lot of leftwingers who disagree with me. I have not accused most of them (rdean, chris, tm and sealybobo are exceptions) of being bigots. I never said your disagreements with me make you out to be a bigot. I said your continue hatred of those who disagree with you makes you a bigot. Understand the difference?

People can disagree with me all they want. That doesn't make them bigots. If they display hatred to me and everyone else that doesn't agree with them, that makes them bigots.

Your friend,

Immie

No redefinition of the discussion at all. You're guilty my friend. Just admit it.

Your friend,

Immie

LOL keep being dishonest but you don't get to redefine the debate after being shown to be a fraud in the real debate. LOL

You started by unsulting me and accusing me of being a bigot while failing to prove that allegation.

Then you asked if I had said anything positive about a conservative so I answered your questions with an easy response about jack kingston. You chose to discard those.

Then you narrowed your argument to "have you said anything positive about a poster in this board?" Even then you posted a comment on how I did just that with koshergrl. However, shortly after that you decided that it didn't count. LOL

Then in end after realizing that you have failed miserably to prove your allegation that I am a bigot you flip flop to the "you are guilty until you prove you are innocent" stance and have been there ever since.

You have failed on every attempt to prove your allegation now you are trying to argue that I have to prove you wrong and prove my innocence. Sorry but that is not the logical way to go about this and I am sure that even you know that.

Are you really this dense?

You've said that probably six times now. And that has been countered each time.

Since you can not present any evidence that you have made any posts that were not attacks on conservatives, one must consider that those posts do not exists. In fact, you have not even attempted to claim that they do exists which tells us that they don't exist and you know it.

demanding that I prove you wrong and prove my innocence is NOT a valid counter argument. If you can't prove your allegation than that is your problem not mine and I bear no responsibility to prove your unsubstnatiated allegation false.

BTW you were the one that made the claim that those three somehow showed that the content of the other 5930+ post contained nothign btu hate so if you don't like that argument the you shouldn't have made it to begin with. LOL

Here are some random posts from you all of which prove what I say:

Do I really need to go on?

yes you do need to go on because I don't see how any of those post exhibit hatred and intolerance on my part. Is is being "rude" still the same as being a bigot in your book?

By the way, do you recognize this losing argument? You've tried it so often. You would think you would move on to something new by now:

how is pointing out someone trying to make shite up and attribute it to me a losing argument? How is pointing nout their dishonesty a negative on my part?

Must I quote everyone of your posts?

Well since you said my posts are "nothing but hate" you are the one that put yourself in that position and yet I don't see hatred or intolerance in the posts that you cited which counters your LIE that my posts are "nothing but hate" LOL

Don't you think you could defend yourself rather than make me attempt to do it for you?

when faced with as weak as a case as you have presented ther is no need for me to defend myself. LOL

Gonna have to run for a bit. I'll check back to see if you have come up with any posts that are not slams on conservatives later. In the meantime, keep on denying that you are a bigot. It is extremely entertaining.

Your friend, Immie

for a bit? You have been running from substantiating your allegation this whole time. lol repeating it over and over again does nto amke it true. LOL

Last edited:

Your friend,

Immie

hmm? no susbtacne and a continued false claim that you have proven soemthign taht you have NOT.

I never said disagreeing with makes you a bigot. I have not accused ClosedCaption of being a bigot and he disagrees with me. There are a lot of leftwingers who disagree with me. I have not accused most of them (rdean, chris, tm and sealybobo are exceptions) of being bigots. I never said your disagreements with me make you out to be a bigot. I said your continue hatred of those who disagree with you makes you a bigot. Understand the difference?

People can disagree with me all they want. That doesn't make them bigots. If they display hatred to me and everyone else that doesn't agree with them, that makes them bigots.

Your friend,

Immie

What does how you claim to treat others have to do with your failure to substantiate your allegation as you demand that I prove I am not a bigot? LOL

So now my "hatred" of those who disagree with me makes me a bigot. Now all you have to do is show that I hate everyone I disagree with and then you will have proven your point. Good luck with that. lol

Your allegation is based on how you perceive my disgreements with other as being "nothing but hate" when many of the posts that you cite as proof are nothing more than mere disagreement.

So no comment on how you claimed that being "rude" in those three posts that you cited was proof that I was a bigot? LOL

Last edited:

Your friend,

Immie

What does how you claim to treat others have to do with your failure to substantiate your allegation as you demand that I prove I am not a bigot? LOL

So now my "hatred" of those who disagree with me makes me a bigot. Now all you have to do is show that I hate everyone I disagree with and then you will have proven your point. Good luck with that. lol

Your allegation is based on how you perceive my disgreements with other as being "nothing but hate" when many of the posts that you cite as proof are nothing more than mere disagreement.

So no comment on how you claimed that being "rude" in those three posts that you cited was proof that I was a bigot? LOL

My lord, you are one dumb son of a bitch.

I have simply used your own posts to point out that you are an asshole to and hate every conservative on this board. That makes you a bigot! What the hell is so difficult to understand about that, bigot?

So now my "hatred" of those who disagree with me makes me a bigot.

Yes! You dumb son of a bitch. Did you even read the definition that you used to define bigot? The very one that started this conversation four days ago! You presented it, not me! Are you now claiming that is not the definition of a bigot?

Would you like to submit a new definition of the word? Would you like to post any evidence that proves that you are not intolerant and hateful of those that disagree with you?

Your words + your posts = you are a bigot and your own definition is the proof of the truth of that.

It is not all that difficult to figure out.

Your friend,

Immie

Your friend,

Immie

says the trolling hack who was busted for lying about the content of my post just this morning. LOL

I have simply used your own posts to point out that you are an asshole to and hate every conservative on this board. That makes you a bigot! What the hell is so difficult to understand about that, bigot?

No you didn't but since you have been shown to be dishonest already what's another lie by you? How is this, a post that you cited, an example of hatred?

Funny how Sniper thinks answering a call is a small thing until 3000 people died while the previous President didnt answer a call.

and then they tried to blame the previous president even though he was out of office when those 3000 people died.

It was all clintons fault. lol

How is honestly pointing out that the right blamed clinton for 9/11 even though he wasn't preseident when the incident ocurred an example of "hatred" on my part?

So now my "hatred" of those who disagree with me makes me a bigot.

Yes! You dumb son of a bitch. Did you even read the definition that you used to define bigot? The very one that started this conversation four days ago! You presented it, not me! Are you now claiming that is not the definition of a bigot?

Would you like to submit a new definition of the word? Would you like to post any evidence that proves that you are not intolerant and hateful of those that disagree with you?

you forget to to add the following sentence and put the above in context

Now all you have to do is show that I hate everyone I disagree with and then you will have proven your point. Good luck with that. lol

so where is your proof of "hatred" or that my posts consist of "nothing but hate" which is another one for your attempts to define me as a bigot that you have since abandoned. LOL

Your words + your posts = you are a bigot and your own definition is the proof of the truth of that.

Your friend,

Immie

your desperation based dishonesty + misinterpretation + obsession + falure to show "hatred" in my posts = you are dishonest cowardly troll whose baseless opinions have no bearing on me.

LOL

says the trolling hack who was busted for lying about the content of my post just this morning. LOL

No you didn't but since you have been shown to be dishonest already what's another lie by you? How is this, a post that you cited, an example of hatred?

How is honestly pointing out that the right blamed clinton for 9/11 even though he wasn't preseident when the incident ocurred an example of "hatred" on my part?

Now all you have to do is show that I hate everyone I disagree with and then you will have proven your point. Good luck with that. lol

so where is your proof of "hatred" or that my posts consist of "nothing but hate" which is another one for your attempts to define me as a bigot that you have since abandoned. LOL

Your friend,

Immie

your desperation based dishonesty + misinterpretation + obsession + falure to show "hatred" in my posts = you are dishonest cowardly troll whose baseless opinions have no bearing on me.

LOL

Back the the same old same old, I see. Do you ever change lies? Sure doesn't appear that you do. You should probably give it a try. It might help you not sound like such a whiner too.

Funny, you seem to be the one that is so desperately trying to prove that you are not a bigoted asshole. Not that I can blame you.

Your friend,

Immie

Your friend,

Immie

LOL

Back the the same old same old, I see. Do you ever change lies? Sure doesn't appear that you do. You should probably give it a try. It might help you not sound like such a whiner too.

Funny, you seem to be the one that is so desperately trying to prove that you are not a bigoted asshole. Not that I can blame you.

Your friend,

Immie

I am still waiting on you to prove that 100% of my posts exhibit hatred. That is your standard so when are you going to follow it? LOL

You are the one that tried to spin what i actually said

According to the OP being dismissive of those who disagree with you makes you the bigot.

as you lied and tried to claim I was arguing that simply disagreeing with someone is proof that they are a bigot and yet I cited QW's post in which he clearly stated that being "DISMISSIVE" of those who disagree with you makes you intolerant and a bigots.

He said being a bigot was NOT simply disagreeing with someone else.

where did i say anthing about "simply" disagreeing as imply that I did? I didn't.

here is QW's comment

Next time somebody wants to dismiss everyone who disagrees with their views about same sex marriage as a bigot they should remember what the word actually means and take a step to end the intolerance.

Bigot [big-uht] (noun) a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Funny how you chose to leave that out of your misinterpretation and tried to claim I had a reading comprehension problem. LOL

LOL

Your friend,

Immie

I am still waiting on you to prove that 100% of my posts exhibit hatred. That is your standard so when are you going to follow it? LOL

You are the one that tried to spin what i actually said

as you lied and tried to claim I was arguing that simply disagreeing with someone is proof that they are a bigot and yet I cited QW's post in which he clearly stated that being "DISMISSIVE" of those who disagree with you makes you intolerant and a bigots.

He said being a bigot was NOT simply disagreeing with someone else.

where did i say anthing about "simply" disagreeing as imply that I did? I didn't.

here is QW's comment

Next time somebody wants to dismiss everyone who disagrees with their views about same sex marriage as a bigot they should remember what the word actually means and take a step to end the intolerance.

Bigot [big-uht] (noun) a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Funny how you chose to leave that out of your misinterpretation and tried to claim I had a reading comprehension problem. LOL

You very clearly stated that QW stated that just disagreeing with someone was bigotted. That was not what he said. Not even close.

You defined bigot. Your first post that began this discussion four days ago defined bigot. Words that were included were obstinate and intolerant.

big·ot
One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.
bigot - definition of bigot by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

big·ot
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially: one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
Bigot - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

I guess it all depends upon what you choose as your definition of the word now doesn't it? It seems to me based on these other defitions that bigot applies quite well.

Now are you going "to dismiss everyone who disagrees with their (your) views" as you "suggest that everyone who thinks that the bigots are the people that vote against same sex marriage are small minded" as you stated in your post?

Funny how it's wrong to dismiss the "bigots" even as you dismiss others because they disagree with you.

Do you honestly believe that you can make the case that you are not a bigot?

Really?

I've not only called you a bigotted asshole and laid out the fact before the rest of the site, but I have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are not only rude towards but hateful towards all conservatives. I have provided a statistical sample of your own posts to present to the site. I'm not required to quote everyone of your posts in order to prove that you are a bigotted asshole.

Your unsubstantiated (you used that word, do you know what it means?) claim that you once voted for Jack Kingston is in fact unsubstantiated. You have proven yourself a liar in the last four days. That goes to your credibility and you no longer deserve to have the benefit of us just accepting your claim that you did in fact vote for Jack Kingston. Funny thing how that credibility issue works, ain't it?

Now, I've laid my case out in front of the whole site. The prosecution rested three days ago. It has been up to the defense to counter the accusations for three days. It has taken you three days of whining and still you have not presented one single fact to counter the argument that you are a bigotted asshole.

Do you think you can do so? I don't.

Your friend,

Immie

Yes it is clear that the right thinks being an asshole bully is good but being intelligent is bad
That's not true. Other humans know it isn't wise to overspend the people's money and then declare war on part of the population to come up with hot check money for spendthrifts in Congress and the Oval Office.

Forum List

Back