I would love to chat with Democrats about particular beliefs they have.

At the time, there was nothing called Marriage for homosexuals. I and millions of CA voters did not deny them a thing, we helped them. I never voted on your issue. You were nothing in the law at the time.
You did not help them by pushing for civil unions. I demonstrated why. It was a sham and continuing to claim that you wanted to help them is nausiating

You did not help them by pushing for civil unions. I demonstrated why. It was a sham and continuing to claim that you wanted to help them is nausiating
Clearly you do not know the actual law that was in our constitution.

Are you in favor of China invading Taiwan to change Governments?
I am in favor of not going to war over it. We have no defense treaty with them.

Ask me questions. Good faith questions without insults will get good faith responses without insults. Fair warning I am not a Democrat, but I am a neverTrumper.

I am in favor of not going to war over it. We have no defense treaty with them.

Ask me questions. Good faith questions without insults will get good faith responses without insults. Fair warning I am not a Democrat, but I am a neverTrumper.
That is very fair. Just what I hoped would happen on this forum when I joined. Excellent reply too. Who do you want to be president?

Equal protection under the law/ The right to due process = government needs to show a compelling societal interest to beallowed to treat one group differently thn another. You people failed miserably inthat regard
Our Civil union was = to marriage.

That is very fair. Just what I hoped would happen on this forum when I joined. Excellent reply too. Who do you want to be president?
Who are the choices? As noted, I will vote against Trump if he is a nominee. If its Haley or Biden I'd probably go with Haley.

Who are the choices? As noted, I will vote against Trump if he is a nominee. If its Haley or Biden I'd probably go with Haley.
I put money into the Haley campaign. However she still is trailing so far it seems it has to be Trump. So if it is Trump v Biden, you side with Biden?

I put money into the Haley campaign. However she still is trailing so far it seems it has to be Trump. So if it is Trump v Biden, you side with Biden?
I will vote against Trump. Downticket it depends on the candidate.

Bullshit and you know it, or should by know. Your OP rant about wanting to help people does not pass the small test
Sounds as if you believe you are inferior so want to pretend you have a marriage to make yourself taller.

I will restate. I am voting against Trump. The Democrats can run a wet paper bag. It doesn't matter. It didn't matter in 2020.
You think Biden is so good that you think voting for Biden works?

Thank GOD you were not on the Bench that told males and females how wonderful their union is and you think men should simply marry. Why?

Forum List

Back