I work, I pay for me and my son's health insurance - he still doesn't get coverage.

I work full time and pay for myself and my son's health insurance through my employer.

That's not good enough, though. Apparently not only do I need to pay for health care for my son, I've got to hope hard enough that the morons that run health insurance can get their idiotic minds together enough to actually give me what I pay for it.

He was denied coverage for his 6 month vaccinations the other day. Some sort of paperwork glitch that according to CIGNA "happens all the time". No big problem - we just have to pay for everything out of pocket until CIGNA can figure out how to give me the product I paid for. Hope he doesn't get pneumonia or anything like that between now and ? when CIGNA feels like giving me the product I paid for. We've got a few thousand in the bank but nothing to cover a big medical event.

Of course - I should have to worry about not having the money to pay for my son's medical expenses - I have health insurance, that's why I bought it - so that I would have to worry about paying for the big event.

FUCK CIGNA - you guys are ASSHOLES>

Isn't Obamacare wonderful?

CIGNA. This is not ObamaCare you fucking idiot.

There are good insurance companies that provide ethical service without requiring federal mandates. USAA is one for military families. There are others like Christian based that invest in providing services not in making high profits off people needing insurance.

People have always been free to start their own insurance coops, so the good companies can compete with the dishonest ones.

But now with these new mandates and rules, you'd have to fit the regulations, so small start up companies don't stand a chance now. The free market can still work better, if more people organize and use that instead of thinking big govt is going to do it for them.

OohPooPahDoo, can't your pediatrician re-submit the claims until the Cigna pays? My doctor and dentist - well, their secretaries - are on the phone every day with insurance companies making sure the patients get their coverage.

But now with these new mandates and rules, you'd have to fit the regulations, so small start up companies don't stand a chance now.
Which ain't no accident.

thank_you_captain_obvious_by_f0x_b0y.jpg

herp derp

Forum List

Back