I won't stand for the NA anymore either, now that I know its

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a Country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash’d out their foul footstep’s pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

O thus be it ever when freemen shall stand
Between their lov’d home and the war’s desolation!
Blest with vict’ry and peace may the heav’n rescued land
Praise the power that hath made and preserv’d us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto – “In God is our trust,”
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

War on women has begun. Who is free now. Not women or blacks.
Shitforbrains leftists finally figured out its a poem.

And they finally figured out white Christians didn’t liberate slaves in America until 50 years after the poem was written.

It's a poem about bombs bursting in air and the flag surviving the assault

How that gets turned into bad for blacks is Once Again a liberal Feelings Concoction void of factual support

Thanks for the confirmation.

LOL, what a stupid response. But, thanks so much for proving you're incapable of offering a comprehensive response to the points above. Spin it as you wish, it is not the principles of the United States I object to, it is the lack of principle and honesty of clowns like you who build straw men and seem to believe they are reasonable and expository
Ah, personal insults. Even better, thanks.

The Regressives are so easily triggered.

You get what you give. To wit:

"Liberals, REAL liberals, love this country.

"Regressives, not so much."

You post bullshit, you get what you deserve.
Bullshit, from the perspective of a Regressive.

Cool, thanks.

Gee, reading comprehension seems to be a weak point for you. I said you get what you deserve, which did not mean you deserve bullshit - it meant a personal attack something which you seem capable of comprehending. Thus, it seems mendacity is now your tool of choice.
I "get" what YOU think I deserve, which is absolutely irrelevant to me.

What I've really enjoyed here is that you got defensive and pissy over the "REAL liberals" vs. "Regressives" line.

So you identify as a "Regressive". Good. Not my problem.

I remember a good friend of mine in 1975 Ft. Jackson went to restaurant in Columbia and she was not allowed in.

Tell me again how far we have come. Time to quit glorifying war and instead glorify peace, and with the war on women staring, the white GOP think they control women's bodies.

No racist song and I'm not standing for it anymore.

Ah, your own post shows you how far we've come, Penelope! Back in the 60's blacks had police dogs set upon them in the deep south...now most southern police forces have huge numbers of black officers and many of them are run by black police Chiefs! Is there still racism? Yes! Is it FAR better than it's ever been? Yes!

I remember a good friend of mine in 1975 Ft. Jackson went to restaurant in Columbia and she was not allowed in.

Tell me again how far we have come. Time to quit glorifying war and instead glorify peace, and with the war on women staring, the white GOP think they control women's bodies.

No racist song and I'm not standing for it anymore.

Ah, your own post shows you how far we've come, Penelope! Back in the 60's blacks had police dogs set upon them in the deep south...now most southern police forces have huge numbers of black officers and many of them are run by black police Chiefs! Is there still racism? Yes! Is it FAR better than it's ever been? Yes!

I realize that , but it still has a long way to go.

Does anyone know exactly what caused the left lunatics to hate white men so fiercely?
Does standing up for black people's rights mean "hating" white men? Or are we talking about something else?

Anyone that bothers to look should be able to see that there are segments of our society that scorn, vilify, dismiss and demean white men.

Nope. Don't believe I'm talking about those that speak up for blacks st all. Evidence provided by that darling Penelope in this very thread.

LOL, what a stupid response. But, thanks so much for proving you're incapable of offering a comprehensive response to the points above. Spin it as you wish, it is not the principles of the United States I object to, it is the lack of principle and honesty of clowns like you who build straw men and seem to believe they are reasonable and expository

True, or liberals from the old school are mostly sane.

Those on the far, far extremes of both parties are lunatics.

See what you know, I am actually a conservative in my life, but I voted for Hillary. How anyone could vote for Trump and his entourage is beyond me, and everyday it just gets worst. I believe in live and let live.

Clinton is an evil, lying, back stabbing, game playing, corrupt, America hating sellout bag of shit.
I wonder how anyone could think she would be a good choice for president if they know a thing about her.

No conservative would ever vote for that fucking bitch.

No conservative would vote for Trump, but I'm certain fiscally responsible liberals and conservatives would and did vote for HRC.

Does anyone know exactly what caused the left lunatics to hate white men so fiercely?
Does standing up for black people's rights mean "hating" white men? Or are we talking about something else?

Anyone that bothers to look should be able to see that there are segments of our society that scorn, vilify, dismiss and demean white men.

Nope. Don't believe I'm talking about those that speak up for blacks st all. Evidence provided by that darling Penelope in this very thread.

See what you know, I am actually a conservative in my life, but I voted for Hillary. How anyone could vote for Trump and his entourage is beyond me, and everyday it just gets worst. I believe in live and let live.

Clinton is an evil, lying, back stabbing, game playing, corrupt, America hating sellout bag of shit.
I wonder how anyone could think she would be a good choice for president if they know a thing about her.

Other than being a foolish and vulgar trumpanzee, what other character flaws would you like to offer the readers?

Other than being a foolish and vulgar trumpanzee, what other character flaws would you like to offer the readers?
Admittedly, I can only aspire to your intellectual acuity and your mature & civil disposition.

Stipulated.

Meanwhile, I'll have to be satisfied knowing that you realize you are a Regressive.

The first step towards a cure is admitting that you have a problem!
Doctor_Vector_Character_Holding_a_Prescription_Preview.jpg

Bullshit, from the perspective of a Regressive.

Cool, thanks.

Gee, reading comprehension seems to be a weak point for you. I said you get what you deserve, which did not mean you deserve bullshit - it meant a personal attack something which you seem capable of comprehending. Thus, it seems mendacity is now your tool of choice.
I "get" what YOU think I deserve, which is absolutely irrelevant to me.

What I've really enjoyed here is that you got defensive and pissy over the "REAL liberals" vs. "Regressives" line.

So you identify as a "Regressive". Good. Not my problem.

Your use of the word "Regressive" in caps, attempts to legitimatize it as real political science terminology. It's not, and Reactionary is, and that is what the New Right and the current Republican Party want - it seems - to do. To go back to the time before the Civil Rights Movement, back to the time when there was no Federal Income Tax, back to the good olde days known as the Gilded Age and when the Senators were picked not by their words but by their party.

• The Constitution is outdated.
  • The Constitution was written by rich, white slave rapists.
  • America is a racist country.
  • America is a greedy country.
  • We stole land from the Indians.
  • We stole land from Mexico.
  • The National Anthem is racist.
  • The Pledge of Allegiance is irrelevant.
  • America's economy is unfair.
  • America needs to be fundamentally changed.
... all brought to you by the same group of people.
That's what's being taught to the rat-brained BLM shitheads, apparently.

They have the same rights we do. When you loons say that what you mean is for them to have more rights and be allowed privileges others do not have. Like getting away with looting for example. What you call protesting.

Those white men in the GOP who think they own female bodies. Roy Moore. What a nightmare. Bannon , what a slimy yuck. Trump is a total slime ball. The war on women is just starting. These fake evans , southern freaky men in congress.

Femi-nazis were saying the war on women was just starting back in the 70's.
Slow starters, I guess

Oh, I don't know.
I've got so many fine flaws to choose from, I can't decide!

There's a war on women???????? :ack-1::ack-1:

I didn't know. But now that I do...hmmmmm guess I wouldn't change a thing in my life. ;)

Running off to have a hissy fit...bbl. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

REGRESSIVE!

REGRESSIVE!

REGRESSIVE!

Take THAT!

Forum List

Back