Why are you liberals avoiding the posts about Harvey Weinstein?

Why do you avoid the PROOF that Harvey Weinstein and other liberals abuse women?

• I abuse women my self , i am proud and vote Democrat.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont abuse women and want to make America Great Again..

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I am an idiot and have no clue what is going on.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Why is it that you liberals say that the right wing are the people who abuse women, yet time and again, the PROOF comes out that it is your side doing the harm to women? These 3 videos prove how far up your ass, your heads are shoved, denying the fact that the only people abusing women are you liberals...

I scoff at your liberal intelligence......

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Why is it that you liberals say that the right wing are the people who abuse women, yet time and again, the PROOF comes out that it is your side doing the harm to women? These 3 videos prove how far up your ass, your heads are shoved, denying the fact that the only people abusing women are you liberals...

View attachment 153741

^ :cuckoo:

Did you forget about Roger Ailes?

No one is avoiding it. CDZ - You cannot fix social ills with a "wink & a nod!"
Human nature has nothing to do with politics. No one with half a brain is blaming sexism entirely on Republicans. So you shouldn't be joining them.
Hillary Clinton Calls Many Trump Backers ‘Deplorables,’ and G.O.P. Pounces
Hillary Clinton, at a fund-raiser on Friday, said half of Donald J. Trump supporters were “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic.”
I know it is hard for you to know what is going on....which is why you liberals are raping and abusing women and getting away with it.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Did you forget Bill Clinton? Why is it okay for your side to do the abusing, yet they become president and you adore them, then "POINT OUT" when an establishment Republican does it? That is because you are too stupid to realize the irony of what you liberals do.

Did you forget Bill Clinton? Why is it okay for your side to do the abusing, yet they become president and you adore them, then "POINT OUT" when an establishment Republican does it? That is because you are too stupid to realize the irony of what you liberals do.
No one forgot Bill. Some folks know a nonpartisanshithead ubiquitous societal problem when they see it. Sometimes it's girls/women like at Fox for example, sometimes it's boys like Denny Hastert. It is an all american behavior pattern so partisanshitheads can't deal with it.

No one forgot Bill. Some folks know a nonpartisanshithead ubiquitous societal problem when they see it. Sometimes it's girls/women like at Fox for example, sometimes it's boys like Denny Hastert. It is an all american behavior pattern so partisanshitheads can't deal with it.
Ah yes, when an establishment republican is caught with his proverbial pants down, then he is no longer supported by those, while an establishment democrats does the same thing, he is honored with accolades for their trophies. Don't give me that shit about parisanshitheads Fenton the shithead....

View attachment 153741

This man is toast, so what is your point?

While we are on the topic...

I saw this in another thread .... Where is your rage with the 19 Republican politicians who publicly voiced and voted against gays and extramarital affairs and were busted..

:whip:

Harvey Weinstein Hypocrisy

Ah yes, when an establishment republican is caught with his proverbial pants down, then he is no longer supported by those, while an establishment democrats does the same thing, he is honored with accolades for their trophies. Don't give me that shit about parisanshitheads Fenton the shithead....
I'm sorry, your partisanshithead perception has no basis in reality and your "well yeah but your guys are shittier than my guys" has worn horribly thin. As with all these serial abusers, folks knew and looked the other way. Your society has never been all it claimed to be.

Why is it that you liberals say that the right wing are the people who abuse women, yet time and again, the PROOF comes out that it is your side doing the harm to women? These 3 videos prove how far up your ass, your heads are shoved, denying the fact that the only people abusing women are you liberals...H]

'my side'?

From all of the reports Harvey Weinstein is an asshole and I am glad he is going down.

Of course partisan asshole contards like yourself want to make it a partisan issue- lying and claiming that the 'only people abusing women are you liberals'

This from a Trumpster- whose Conservative Dear Leader boasted about how he as a Hollywood celebrity could grab women by their pussies.

Other of your Conservative idols who have been accused of sexual abuses?
Richard Ailes- Fox News
Herman Cain- GOP Presidential candidate
Bill O'Reilly- Conservative media darling

These four guys show that your head is buried so far up Trump's ass- that you confuse feces for your own thoughts.

One more time.

Ken Starr spent 70 Million dollars investigating Clinton's sex life. He wasn't able to establish one story of actual misconduct. All he was able to prove was that Clinton had a consensual relationship with Monica Lewinsky.

On the other hand, we have a dozen women who have accused Trump of misconduct. Let's have a 70 million dollar investigation into that.

Now, comparing Weinstein and Ailes... Ailes had months of accusations before he was finally fired. Weinstein was out the door the minute this all came to light.

So who is better at cleaning house?

It sort of defies their republicans and the war on women.

They never learn. They'll sweep 'ol Harvey under the rug by the weekend and they'll be back to calling Trump a misogynist. But we know the truth. Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein are far worse than anything Trump has ever done.

Remind us.....what "grab 'em by the pussy" guy is president?

Forum List

Back