I wish someone would end welfare

Paul Krugman, wrote this week "It’s the very idea of the government providing a universal safety net that they hate, and they hate it even more when such programs are successful."

these people haters of the GOP are the same bitches whining about abortion........

i'm having trouble understanding why an idiot leftist thinks quoting another idiot leftist is something relevant

i'm having trouble understanding ...............

I agree... In order to understand one has to have a human heart to understand how grotesque it is to go "balls to the walls" whining about abortion but also go "balls to the walls" opposing and whining about the social safety net........

Christians should be liberal with their love for one another.

We are. Christians, and conservatives are more charitable than the left by any measure.

The left isn't charitable at all. All you do is demand government, force OTHER people to help others. Then you complain that we are not charitable, because we don't like your coercion.

Make them work for the money. Not wanting to work is the main motivation for those who apply for welfare.

Contrary to Entitlement Society Rhetoric Over Nine-Tenths of Entitlement Benefits Go to Elderly Disabled or Working Households Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

I'm so sick of this argument blaming poor people for being poor. There are some people who just never will make a lot of money even if they work 60 hours per week. All they will make is minimum wage and that is not enough to support themselves, especially if they have kids.

Make them work for the money. Not wanting to work is the main motivation for those who apply for welfare.

Contrary to Entitlement Society Rhetoric Over Nine-Tenths of Entitlement Benefits Go to Elderly Disabled or Working Households Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

I'm so sick of this argument blaming poor people for being poor. There are some people who just never will make a lot of money even if they work 60 hours per week. All they will make is minimum wage and that is not enough to support themselves, especially if they have kids.
I actually agree with you there. The problem is there's no money for them because the fucking parasites who game the system and are perfectly capable of working are getting all the benefits, depriving those who really need it.

Christians should be liberal with their love for one another.

We are. Christians, and conservatives are more charitable than the left by any measure.

The left isn't charitable at all. All you do is demand government, force OTHER people to help others. Then you complain that we are not charitable, because we don't like your coercion.
'Your'? Perplexing that you find this objective observation about Christians to be 'left'. It certainly reveals a blinding prejudice.

You're a sick sob that thinks people should live on the street and when they do they're treated like shit. Most of these people probably worked their ass off just to get paid peanuts by their super rich boss that laughs all the way to the bank.

Limited welfare is a good thing and I think we should spend more on getting them more skills through community college, trade schools, etc. Just to say that we need to triple the size of the street class on our streets is sick.

You're a sick SOB who thinks that helping people is someone else's problem

Welfare Hits Record Levels After 50 Years of War on Poverty
www.thenewamerican.com/.../17367-welfare-hits-record-levels-after-50-...
Jan 10, 2014 - Under the Obama administration, however — five decades, countless unconstitutional federal welfare programs, and more than $20 trillion later ...
Let's end our wars on crime, drugs, poverty, and terror.

I have a better idea, lets not left failed Progs run anything

It is unfortunate they are not capable of surviving in today's society.

Poor people are poor because they choose to be.

One working 60 hrs a week making minimum wage, needs to improve one's self so they are capable of making more.

Especially true if they have kids.

For you to imply that it is societies responsibility for improving each and every one is utter stupidity.

How did society get to be responsible for either your ignorance or your laziness??

The part about the kids is simply a sympathy ploy that screams, hey I was too fucking ignorant to keep my legs closed, so now I have kids I can not support.

I have no more pity for your selfish ignorant ass than I would if you bought a Lamborghini and could not drive it because you could not pay for insurance or gas.

Those kids would be the parents responsibility and before creating them to use as a sympathy card the individual should have shown some self restraint.

One working 60 hrs a week making minimum wage, needs to improve one's self so they are capable of making more.

For you to imply that it is societies responsibility for improving each and every one is utter stupidity.

How did society get to be responsible for either your ignorance or your laziness??

The part about the kids is simply a sympathy ploy that screams, hey I was too fucking ignorant to keep my legs closed, so now I have kids I can not support.

I have no more pity for your selfish ignorant ass than I would if you bought a Lamborghini and could not drive it because you could not pay for insurance or gas.

Those kids would be the parents responsibility and before creating them to use as a sympathy card the individual should have shown some self restraint.

I love morons who live in "Fantasyland". This is the real world. And you calling me lazy is laughable. People like you can't help "diarrhea of the mouth syndrome".

I love morons who live in "Fantasyland". This is the real world. And you calling me lazy is laughable. People like you can't help "diarrhea of the mouth syndrome".
Or use other folks that worked and were injured to the point of not being able to work...Conservatives have heart....Ha!

Forum List

Back