I will dispose of it Trump pulls out of UN arms trade treaty over 2nd amendmennt concerns

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
“I Will Dispose Of It”: Trump Pulls Out Of UN Arms Trade Treaty Over 2nd Amendment Concerns
President Trump announced Friday that the United States will withdraw its signature from the UN Arms Trade Treaty after concerns were raised by 2nd Amendment activists that it might infringe on Americans’ right to bear arms.

upload_2019-4-27_7-18-13.png

Oh hell yes!!! because these leftist assholes have no idea WTF our 2nd amendment is even for the mother fkrs are so gawd dam stupid all they know , see or hear is that the 2nd amendment means a GUNS RIGHTS only , no assholes it's for more than just guns stupid fks. Go back to 1st grad and learn your gawd dam constitutions and how much we need it today and yes 200 some fkn years later assholes unlike you morons who were taught it's out dated !!! If you fall for that consider yourself a stupid ass fk!!!

Last edited:
“I Will Dispose Of It”: Trump Pulls Out Of UN Arms Trade Treaty Over 2nd Amendment Concerns
President Trump announced Friday that the United States will withdraw its signature from the UN Arms Trade Treaty after concerns were raised by 2nd Amendment activists that it might infringe on Americans’ right to bear arms.

View attachment 258120
Oh hell yes!!! because these leftist assholes have no idea WTF our 2nd amendment is even fore the mother fkrs are so gawd dam stupid all the know , see or hear is that the 2nd amendment means a GUNS RIGHTS only , no assholes it's for more than just guns stupid fks. Go back to 1st grad and learn your gawd dam constitutions and how much we need it today and yes 200 some fkn years later assholes unlike you morons who were taught it's out dated !!! If you fall for that consider yourself a stupid ass fk!!!
Lol, anything you read into the second amendment is just you.
Remember that as a strict constitutionalist you have to go by the letter of, not your interpretation of, the document.

Forum List

Back