I watched Jenner say he was NOT GAY as he was still attracted to women??

He also said he was a female in his mind and always has been.

OK... I can accept that.

But why does he have to make himself look like a woman if the purpose is to attract women and he said he is heterosexual?
I mean the whole objective of shaving his Adam's apple, have breast augmentation medication, facial hair removed or shaped, and wearing dresses is to attract males...not other women.

My point is he can be in his mind feminine and that's fine with me. And if he wants to attract males. Fine.

BUT unless he has complete transgender operations i.e. as Rush calls them a "dickadectomy" and he is still attracted AS A MAN to women BUT he is feminized... he is a phony because all the efforts he is doing are simple cosmetics. Doesn't need them if he is feminine in his mind to support his gender.

The real reason for all this is money!
Think of the billions Jenner will make as a transgender attire manufacturer.
There is now a TV reality series pending transgenders.
PLUS according to ABC 700,000 kids are confused.
This is a marketing ploy pure and simple.
Capitalism at it's finest!

Haaaa Rush what an ass, well actually a dick....I bet Rush has a difficult time finding his , again what a dick.

Rush has clearly no place to judge another, I wonder what he is addicted to now.
Once addicted always addicted

As far as Bruce Jenner ..God Bless the man for what he is doing for others by bringing his story out.
He is clearly doing this to get the mob off of him, but for others to put a face on someone who is trans-gender as only 8% of people really know someone who is or was going through this...

Maybe with the hormones ect. after surgery he may be attracted to men.

Again Rush is a dick...

OK... I can accept that.

But why does he have to make himself look like a woman if the purpose is to attract women and he said he is heterosexual?
I mean the whole objective of shaving his Adam's apple, have breast augmentation medication, facial hair removed or shaped, and wearing dresses is to attract males...not other women.

My point is he can be in his mind feminine and that's fine with me. And if he wants to attract males. Fine.

BUT unless he has complete transgender operations i.e. as Rush calls them a "dickadectomy" and he is still attracted AS A MAN to women BUT he is feminized... he is a phony because all the efforts he is doing are simple cosmetics. Doesn't need them if he is feminine in his mind to support his gender.

Haaaa Rush what an ass, well actually a dick....I bet Rush has a difficult time finding his , again what a dick.

Rush has clearly no place to judge another, I wonder what he is addicted to now.

As far as Bruce Jenner ..God Bless the man for what he is doing for others by bringing his story out.
He is clearly doing this to get the mob off of him, but for others to put a face on someone who is trans-gender as only 8% of people really know someone who is or was going through this...

Again Rush is a dick...

And if Jenner WANTS to be a woman...fine.
But why does he have to have a woman's attractiveness, i.e. breast augmentation, shaving Adam's apple, hair, etc. wearing dresses if the ONLY reason he is doing it is to be a woman in his mind? Because that's what he said. He said he was a woman in his mind!
He also said he was NOT gay i.e. attracted to men.
So once again... why go through all the efforts to be feminine, to be "attractive"... if it is NOT to gain men's attention?
Is this too complicated for people to comprehend?
Why the need to be attractive as a woman to be a woman if Jenner is NOT attracted to men?
There is no need for all this publicity this exposure...no need for hormones,etc....just be a woman in his mind and a man externally.
What is the problem that generated all this exposure??
$$$$$! Jenner the good capitalist wants to create a spokeswoman for the transgender community and in doing so gain billions in
goods and services revenue. Good for him EXCEPT he is fostering a false impression!
Go all the way Bruce! Be attracted to men! Get your dick removed and replaced with female genitalia!
But don't lie to us and say you are still attracted to women!

OK... I can accept that.

Again Rush is a dick...

And if Jenner WANTS to be a woman...fine.
But why does he have to have a woman's attractiveness, i.e. breast augmentation, shaving Adam's apple, hair, etc. wearing dresses if the ONLY reason he is doing it is to be a woman in his mind? Because that's what he said. He said he was a woman in his mind!
He also said he was NOT gay i.e. attracted to men.
So once again... why go through all the efforts to be feminine, to be "attractive"... if it is NOT to gain men's attention?
Is this too complicated for people to comprehend?
Why the need to be attractive as a woman to be a woman if Jenner is NOT attracted to men?
There is no need for all this publicity this exposure...no need for hormones,etc....just be a woman in his mind and a man externally.
What is the problem that generated all this exposure??
$$$$$! Jenner the good capitalist wants to create a spokeswoman for the transgender community and in doing so gain billions in
goods and services revenue. Good for him EXCEPT he is fostering a false impression!
Go all the way Bruce! Be attracted to men! Get your dick removed and replaced with female genitalia!
But don't lie to us and say you are still attracted to women!

For fuck's sake, not everything a woman does is to attract a man. I'm heading out the door to a baby shower now. I got dressed up. There will not be any men at this baby shower.

Maybe, just maybe, she is willing to go through all of that work and ridicule to make herself happy.

There is no end to the rationalization that people are capable of. When men mutilate their bodies in a futile effort to "become" women and wake up to find out that they are (were) heterosexual they rationalize the mutilation and pretend that they are now lesbians.The sad thing is that they go on with the charade pretending that the public should refrain from laughing and the idiot support group blames conservatives and Christians for the failure of these freakazoids to assimilate into society.

Forum List

Back