I watched a few minutes of the Impeachment Inquiry. Dems refuse to discuss evidence. They only argued procedure, and talked about Trump and shutdown

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
What do Trump and shutdown have to do with Joe Biden taking bribes?

I do not think one of the Dems I saw addressed any of the mountain of evidence against Joe Biden.

They loved to argue PARLIMENTARY PROCEDURE!

They love to talk about Trump!

They love to talk about government shutdown!

What the heck is this?

I do not think one of the Dems I saw addressed any of the mountain of evidence against Joe Biden.

What the heck is this?

Ghetto AF is what that is.

You just keep repeating that. You refuse to look at the evidence.

Change the name to Trump and I guarantee you see a ton of evidence.

Would you defend Trump with the same evidence? No fucking way.
Please Share the evidence.

Just tell us ONE piece of Factual Evidence.

The witnesses Republicans called looked at the evidence and they didn’t see impeachable offenses.

Their own witnesses.

The hearing was to present the evidence they had in order to launch an impeachment inquiry which will give them more subpoena power to get documents and other information. Their witnesses said the had more then enough meet the standard to start an impeachment inquiry.
Not surprising democrats aren't familiar with this step, since Pelosi skipped it in her failed impeachments trials of TRUMP.

You would think an impeachment inquiry would start with a bang before the public loses interest.

You would think they would present their best evidence of crimes by Joe Biden

Instead, they start with…….we really don’t have any evidence against Joe Biden

You would think an impeachment inquiry would start with a bang before the public loses interest.

You would think they would present their best evidence of crimes by Joe Biden

Instead, they start with…….we really don’t have any evidence against Joe Biden
Cult gonna cult.

They just scream “tHeRe’s nO eViDeNcE!“ over and over, just like they do about 2020.

What was the lastest thing? $200k+ was wired to an account with Biden’s address by the Chinese?
Where's the evidence?
The cult just screams 'they won't look at the evidence' when if FACT your team presents NO evidence.

Where is the documented evidence?

The hearing was to present the evidence they had in order to launch an impeachment inquiry which will give them more subpoena power to get documents and other information. Their witnesses said the had more then enough meet the standard to start an impeachment inquiry.
Not surprising democrats aren't familiar with this step, since Pelosi skipped it in her failed impeachments trials of TRUMP.
They already launched the impeachment inquiry.

You’re making up weak excuses. They didn’t need a hearing to justify the thing they already did.

You just keep repeating that. You refuse to look at the evidence.

Change the name to Trump and I guarantee you see a ton of evidence.

Would you defend Trump with the same evidence? No fucking way.
The Republicans have openly admitted they have no evidence and need to go on a fishing expedition to find some.

Even their own expert witnesses yesterday chastised them for the fact there is no evidence.

How embarrassing is that?!?

What a fucking clown show this is. All to pull manufactured bullshit from their asses to distract from Trump's real crimes.

What the heck is this?

Not even the witnesses or FOX are buying your nonsense:

Forum List

Back