I watched a few minutes of the Impeachment Inquiry. Dems refuse to discuss evidence. They only argued procedure, and talked about Trump and shutdown

What do Trump and shutdown have to do with Joe Biden taking bribes?

I do not think one of the Dems I saw addressed any of the mountain of evidence against Joe Biden.

They loved to argue PARLIMENTARY PROCEDURE!

They love to talk about Trump!

They love to talk about government shutdown!

What the heck is this?

I stopped watching when the star witness said there was no evidence to impeach Biden.

You tell me genius. I don't know. Witholding $1B till the Russian was fired. Then Hunter gets $5M right after? What crime is that?

Ivan speaks directly to CEO Zlochevsky, and Zlochevsky confides that Hunter Biden will take care of those corruption issues through his dad. Zlochevsky is being investigated by Victor Shokin. A Ukrainian prosecutor, Joe Biden, suddenly begins to call for Shokin’s removal. Now, Ivan is also told by Zolchevsky that it cost him $5 million to pay one biden and 5 million to pay the other.

Allegations are not crimes. The EU and the IMF were withholding their loan guarantees as well until Shokin, whom they accused of stalling the investigation into Zlochevsky, was removed. To put that into congressional ghetto terms, "Shit or get off the pot".

The foreign services had been signaling the Administrations' displeasure with Shokin for months before Biden's meeting with the President of Ukraine.

These fools say that Biden bragging about holding back $1 billion from Ukraine unless they fire the prosecutor investigating his son’s company is NO EVIDENCE.

GTFO.

NO, IT WAS NOT US POLICY. HUNTER ASKED HIS DAD TO GET THE GUY FIRED. DEVIN ARCHER TESTIFIED UNDER OATH.

If he lied, get him for perjury. He wont be charged, because it is the truth.

You people are so gross.

Last edited:
These fools say that Biden bragging about holding back $1 billion from Ukraine unless they fire the prosecutor investigating his son’s company is NO EVIDENCE.
There was no investigation.
NO, IT WAS NOT US POLICY. HUNTER ASKED HIS DAD TO GET THE GET FIRED. DEVIN ARCHER TESTIFIED UNDER OATH.
State Dept docs say it was US policy and Devon Archer did not say this under oath.

the prosecutor investigating
.......wasn't investigating and was suspected to be taking bribes to put the investigation on hold. Even so, they were not investigating anything at Burisma that involved Hunter Biden.

Ivan speaks directly to CEO Zlochevsky, and Zlochevsky confides that Hunter Biden will take care of those corruption issues through his dad. Zlochevsky is being investigated by Victor Shokin. A Ukrainian prosecutor, Joe Biden, suddenly begins to call for Shokin’s removal. Now, Ivan is also told by Zolchevsky that it cost him $5 million to pay one biden and 5 million to pay the other.

I suppose it could be called? Treason? What crime is it for selling US GOVT favors?
Oh silly one, there is no proof or evidence of such payments ever being made....

An informant in 2020 came forward and said he heard this from Zlochevsky in 2016 bragging about it. He was shown no proof or evidence to support the known criminal's claim.

That's NOT PROOF or EVIDENCE.... It's bravado and bluster....

When is the last time someone sent $142K to buy a car .... for what reason recieved?
Nothing to see here says CareforNoOne and badMac. I don't have time to spoonfeed these black maggots as I am working now. SHUP loons.

The Rosemont entity wires $142,300 to a car dealership in New Jersey for a new sports car for Hunter Biden. The details can be found in the third bank records memorandum.

When is the last time someone sent $142K to buy a car .... for what reason recieved?
Nothing to see here says CareforNoOne and badMac. I don't have time to spoonfeed these black maggots as I am working now. SHUP loons.

The Rosemont entity wires $142,300 to a car dealership in New Jersey for a new sports car for Hunter Biden. The details can be found in the third bank records memorandum.

They all know they are full of shit.

Its all about tribe.

They are cult fucks.

Corruption is fine if it is their guy and it starts World War 3.

The shoe is on the other foot and libs feel bad about the fit so they are dodging and inventing a new layer of definitions about what “evidence” is.

What does the shutdown have to do with taking bribes from China? The Dems were in the wrong hearing.

Forum List

Back