I watched a few minutes of the Impeachment Inquiry. Dems refuse to discuss evidence. They only argued procedure, and talked about Trump and shutdown

What evidence was provided by the Republicans?
Get used to it. Get used to the same things Progs do. What is with all of this crying. We are a banana republic. Republicans do not really want to do this. The lonely way this ends is if progs end their theatrics.

Get used to it. Get used to the same things Progs do. What is with all of this crying. We are a banana republic. Republicans do not really want to do this. The lonely way this ends is if progs end their theatrics.
So this isn't about lying or bribery or law-breaking. It's just about payback.

Well, that has been my assumption.

What do Trump and shutdown have to do with Joe Biden taking bribes?

I do not think one of the Dems I saw addressed any of the mountain of evidence against Joe Biden.

They loved to argue PARLIMENTARY PROCEDURE!

They love to talk about Trump!

They love to talk about government shutdown!

What the heck is this?

Yes, the dembots are playing the deflection game and obstructing the investigation in to the corruption....it's sad, but they put cult before country

I do not think one of the Dems I saw addressed any of the mountain of evidence against Joe Biden.

What the heck is this?

There was no evidence of such presented in the hearing....silly one.

So this isn't about lying or bribery or law-breaking. It's just about payback.

Well, that has been my assumption.
Payback is what the Progs do. There is no way we can continue doing this with one side the progs using shenanigans as an active part of their agendas. The other side has to now become them. Look how you eviscerate MTG and Lauren Boebert. They do what Progs do. They understand the game. And it rankles Progs.

Here it is.
The Biden's and associates.....what kind if bull shitting talk is that?

What Bidens, name names and what associates, name names...?

And what was the business partnership between them...each business venture?

Can't you tell when reading that link that it was written specifically to bull shit the bull shitable?

Payback is what the Progs do. There is no way we can continue doing this with one side the progs using shenanigans as an active part of their agendas. The other side has to now become them. Look how you eviscerate MTG and Lauren Boebert. They do what Progs do. They understand the game. And it rankles Progs.
You're perfect, they're evil, I know, I know.

Where's the evidence?
The cult just screams 'they won't look at the evidence' when if FACT your team presents NO evidence.

Where is the documented evidence?
Right here.

1696000357443.png

He just can't testify, on account of that pesky "oath" thingy.

What evidence was provided by the Republicans?
Yelena Baturina wires $3.5 million to Hunter Biden. Soon thereafter, who does she have dinner with? Then Vice President Joe Biden. Kenes Rakishev and (former Kazakhstani Prime Minister) Karim Massimov Kazakhstani nationals. Mazimov used to be the prime minister. He’s now in prison. Rakashev wires $142,300 to Hunter Biden. The very next day, Hunter Biden buys a Porsche for $142,300. And then soon after who do you think Kenes Rakishev has dinner with? Say it with me. Then Vice President Joe Biden. Vadym Pozharskyi and Mykola Zlochevsky, the CEO and CFO of Barisma US. Ambassador to Ukraine Jeffrey Pyatt calls Zlochevsky a poster child of corruption. Those two fellas paid Hunter Biden’s shell companies a total of $3.3 million. And who do you think Vadym Pozharskyi had dinner with? Again, say it with me all at once. Then Vice President Joe Biden.
So here’s a pattern. You have crooked foreigners that deliver pallets of cash to the Bidens, and then they have dinner with Joe. And apparently, Joe Biden is one hell of an expensive dinner date. And if that’s not selling political access, I don’t know what is. My democratic colleagues report ad nauseam when they talk to the media that there’s no direct evidence linking Joe Biden to his son’s crimes.

There was no evidence of such presented in the hearing....silly one.

Ivan speaks directly to CEO Zlochevsky, and Zlochevsky confides that Hunter Biden will take care of those corruption issues through his dad. Zlochevsky is being investigated by Victor Shokin. A Ukrainian prosecutor, Joe Biden, suddenly begins to call for Shokin’s removal. Now, Ivan is also told by Zolchevsky that it cost him $5 million to pay one biden and 5 million to pay the other.

I suppose it could be called? Treason? What crime is it for selling US GOVT favors?

Why should they when the Neo-Republicans witnesses said they had seen nothing impeachable? What else do you have?

Yelena Baturina wires $3.5 million to Hunter Biden. Soon thereafter, who does she have dinner with? Then Vice President Joe Biden. Kenes Rakishev and (former Kazakhstani Prime Minister) Karim Massimov Kazakhstani nationals. Mazimov used to be the prime minister. He’s now in prison. Rakashev wires $142,300 to Hunter Biden. The very next day, Hunter Biden buys a Porsche for $142,300. And then soon after who do you think Kenes Rakishev has dinner with? Say it with me. Then Vice President Joe Biden. Vadym Pozharskyi and Mykola Zlochevsky, the CEO and CFO of Barisma US. Ambassador to Ukraine Jeffrey Pyatt calls Zlochevsky a poster child of corruption. Those two fellas paid Hunter Biden’s shell companies a total of $3.3 million. And who do you think Vadym Pozharskyi had dinner with? Again, say it with me all at once. Then Vice President Joe Biden.
So here’s a pattern. You have crooked foreigners that deliver pallets of cash to the Bidens, and then they have dinner with Joe. And apparently, Joe Biden is one hell of an expensive dinner date. And if that’s not selling political access, I don’t know what is. My democratic colleagues report ad nauseam when they talk to the media that there’s no direct evidence linking Joe Biden to his son’s crimes.
With what crime would Joe Biden be charged here?

Serious question.

They already launched the impeachment inquiry.

You’re making up weak excuses. They didn’t need a hearing to justify the thing they already did.
Like I said they were present the evidence they had to start the impeachment inquiry, which their witnesses said they had more than enough justification to start. Now they will use the power of having started an impeachment inquiry to continue their investigation.

I don't know why democrats are getting bent out of shape because we all know just like the TRUMP impeachment this is just a show, whether democrats are willing to acknowledge it or not.
I wouldn't be surprised if the uniparty is using the impeachment as a backup insurance to force Biden to not run for re-election.

With what crime would Joe Biden be charged here?

Serious question.

You tell me genius. I don't know. Witholding $1B till the Russian was fired. Then Hunter gets $5M right after? What crime is that?

Ivan speaks directly to CEO Zlochevsky, and Zlochevsky confides that Hunter Biden will take care of those corruption issues through his dad. Zlochevsky is being investigated by Victor Shokin. A Ukrainian prosecutor, Joe Biden, suddenly begins to call for Shokin’s removal. Now, Ivan is also told by Zolchevsky that it cost him $5 million to pay one biden and 5 million to pay the other.

You tell me genius. I don't know. Witholding $1B till the Russian was fired. Then Hunter gets $5M right after? What crime is that?

Well, keep digging!

What the heck is this?

They did not appear to have any evidence on Biden, and they admitted it.

Like I said they were present the evidence they had to start the impeachment inquiry, which their witnesses said they had more than enough justification to start. Now they will use the power of having started an impeachment inquiry to continue their investigation.

I don't know why democrats are getting bent out of shape because we all know just like the TRUMP impeachment this is just a show, whether democrats are willing to acknowledge it or not.
I wouldn't be surprised if the uniparty is using the impeachment as a backup insurance to force Biden to not run for re-election.
The evidence has already been presented. There is no new information and there is no impeachment inquiry yet. The committee can’t open one themselves. When is the House going to vote on opening an impeachment inquiry?

Forum List

Back