I was wrong

I talked to my dear friend, and I believe im wrong on gay marriage. Two people who love each other should be able to get married

abortion: the government should stay out of it

torture: its un-american to do so

any other questions :eusa_whistle:

Elaborate.

No one is saying they can't become wed just that we'd prefer it not be called marriage.

The Feds definitely. It isn't the job of the federal government or the federal courts to tell the individual states what they can and cannot do in that regards. Prior to Roe v. Wade 38 states allowed abortion in the case of Rape, incest, or threat to the mother's life.

Define torture.

I cant define torture, i dont even know what it is.

I understand the argument, about keeping marriage the way it is, ive struggled with that one a lot.

No one is saying they can't become wed just that we'd prefer it not be called marriage.

The Feds definitely. It isn't the job of the federal government or the federal courts to tell the individual states what they can and cannot do in that regards. Prior to Roe v. Wade 38 states allowed abortion in the case of Rape, incest, or threat to the mother's life.

Define torture.

So call 'em civil unions give it all the same tax and benefits as a marriage and no one will give a crap.

If it can't get by the Public in CA it sure as hell ain't happening anywhere else.

To think that marriage as a legal term is foolish. It is a Godly way of uniting man and woman together.

What is next, a person wants to marry their child, or the living room fireplace?

Marriage is sacred, GAY people are not, they try to get a way by the choice they make, not by what they were intended to be.

I think Gays will end up in hell to tell you all the truth.

To think that marriage as a legal term is foolish. It is a Godly way of uniting man and woman together.

What is next, a person wants to marry their child, or the living room fireplace?

Marriage is sacred, GAY people are not, they try to get a way by the choice they make, not by what they were intended to be.

Men and women "unite" outside marriage despite "Godly" admonition. Will they end up in hell as well?

The sacristy of marriage is questionable considering the divorce rate. Will the divorced go to hell too?

The term "consenting adults" sort of eliminates marrying your child... and most certainly the living room fireplace. (That was kinda funny though.)

excuse me, they want marriage for all the benefits hetero's have.
Then is it safe to say that you accept hetero couples begging the state for permission marry??

What in hell is "conservative" about that??

By that, I am assuming you recognize that the state has absolutely no business getting involved in marriage whatsoever.

I disagree with homosexual marriage, I abhor the state getting involved in marriage at all.
It's ironic that homosexual's would say they want the government to stay out of the bedroom, then ask the government to sanction homosexual marriage. Does anybody else see the disconnect there?

I think you will end up in hell.

I think you will end up in hell.

Your lord and savior, Barack Obama will be their judge, right dipshit?

Forum List

Back