I was wrong about voter fraud: Apparently it happens.

I proved it 1000 times over in this forum, with so many posts, links, sublinks, sub-sublinks, that it would take a week to read all of it.
You have zero understanding of Semantics. And you aren't alone. The rest of your ilk are the same way.

Mail in voting is NEVER going to go away.
Many States use ONLY mail in voting, and it works very well.

Time to keep up.
Voting at a designed location is so obsolete.

Mail in voting SHOULD become the new standard for every State.
Exactly! The GOP closed down 1688 polling places in minority areas, so they could steal the election. But mail-in fixed that.

Ok great! All voter fraud is being committed by the right. Lets make it extremely hard to make fraudulent votes then, agreed? Lets require Voter I.D.'s and no mail in ballots.
Why no mail-in ballots? With the 1688 poll closings in minority areas, how are minorities going to vote besides mail-in?

If Republican's didn't cheat, they'd never win.
What is so hilarious, outrageous, and dishonest, is the fact that here we have the architect, creating the non-existent scandal for voter fraud and a stolen election, commit voter fraud himself.

I believe the Dim Dems on the LEFT are much better at cheating. THAT'S why Biden won the election. THAT'S why we're having gas prices as high as they are. THAT'S why there's so much trouble in Russia and the Ukraine. Once again, stolen elections (Biden's) DO have their consequences.
This will go down as the dumbest post on this thread.

Absentee vote is how it was done until the last election.
We didn't have 440 voter suppression bills in the last election. But we do now because of the non-existent voter fraud, except for Meadows. You know, the architect for the stolen election that wasn't stolen.

You expect me to entertain a conversation where you are claiming its impossible for blacks to vote without mail in ballots? :cuckoo:
Do you understand the question? Why no mail-in ballots? With the 1688 poll closings in minority areas, how are minorities going to vote besides mail-in?

If the polling place is not there, are you expecting them to drive 50 or more miles to another already packed polling place where the poll closes early, and they may not get a chance to cast their ballot? I mean, that is the whole point of the poll closings is it not?

You aren't going to entertain any conversation about this because you can't.

Do you understand the question? Why no mail-in ballots? With the 1688 poll closings in minority areas, how are minorities going to vote besides mail-in?

If the polling place is not there, are you expecting them to drive 50 or more miles to another already packed polling place where the poll closes early, and they may not get a chance to cast their ballot? I mean, that is the whole point of the poll closings is it not?

You aren't going to entertain any conversation about this because you can't.
Youre a retard for thinking anyone has to drive 50 miles. Are we really going to continue this fake complaint of yours?

Forum List

Back