I was wondering why this girl from craigslist asked me this question on the phone

The woman was probably making sure that she wasn't talking to a man who lives in a cardboard box.

The way you talk about women makes it understandable that you are searching on craigslist..

The woman was probably making sure that she wasn't talking to a man who lives in a cardboard box.

The way you talk about women makes it understandable that you are searching on craigslist..

I should have asked if she liked sucking dick before I hung o n her

What's wrong with craigslist?

Seems like it is the bottom of the barrel.

I actually met lawyers, doctors,. and teachers on craigslist

I am bored, can't sleep, I am going to go check the local site for the heck of it...

Yeah, me, too.

Here is one for the OP....hell he even gets a place to live :)

Live in boyfriend ~ poly(Asheville)

My husband (24) and I (33) would like to find a bi guy to live with us in Asheville.

We have 3 kids, and I stay home with the kids. He works.
We like to travel, have fun, and are sexually open to anything that may happen. We love hiking, being outdoors and exploring the world. We are atheist, so please don't be highly religious, as we won't get along.

You should have no drama, be open to sleeping in the same bed with us. Be open sexually to new things. We like "kinky" sex.
Be financially stable. This is not a free ride, we expect you to pitch in financially, emotionally and physically. Be attractive. Be physically fit. Please have a clean record.

We are open to any race. Physically I prefer men with tattoos, not bald or shaved heads, and men who work with their hands. We prefer you be 23-40, attractive and fit. Please, please don't email us with dick photos, or only ask about sex.

Is that even real?! That woman sounds like she has daddy, mommy, uncle, and anyone and everyone else in the family issues.

Forum List

Back