I usually don't advocate killing, but.............

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Here is a perfect example of some fucker and his whore of a wife, who BOTH need to die.

SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif. – Some knew her, others only knew of her. But they will never forget the day 18 years ago when the blonde, blue-eyed 11-year-old was snatched in broad daylight on her way to a bus stop.

Her scream. A frantic sprint on a mountain bike by her stepfather up the twisted mountain road as he tried to catch up to the Ford Granada and the unknown man and woman who had just ripped his family's lives to shreds before his eyes.

A world renown tourist destination, South Lake Tahoe on the Nevada-California line is dominated in summer by gamblers, boaters and beach goers. In winter, by gamblers, skiers and snowboarders.

But beneath the facade of a tourist town, where workers come and go with each passing season, is a tight-knit community that never forgot Jaycee Lee Dugard, a little girl who loved the color pink.

Her mother, Terry Probyn, and stepfather, Carl, were relative newcomers to the Tahoe community.

"They were brand new to the district," Sue Bush, Jaycee's fifth grade teacher, said Friday. "I met them at parent-teacher conference twice."

But the community shared their nightmare and embraced them, holding fundraisers, putting up fliers and adorning the town in pink ribbons to keep Jaycee in their hearts after she was kidnapped June 10, 1991.

In 2001, 10 years later, more than 100 people marched on U.S. 50, the main `highway through town, in a pink ribbon parade to remember the little girl and raise awareness of child safety and Jaycees' unsolved kidnapping.

Terry Probyn, who left Tahoe in 1998 and moved to Southern California, returned for the anniversary.

"Someone out there knows what happened," she said at the time. "We need peace. Give us that gift."

It arrived, out of the blue, Wednesday night when she received a call from investigators, saying her daughter had been found alive. Nearly two decades of questions, what ifs, and suspicions against Dugard's stepfather, Carl Probyn, were replaced by tears of joy.

Phillip Garrido, 58, and his 54-year-old wife, Nancy, were arrested last week on suspicion of abducting Dugard. They pleaded not guilty Friday to a total of 29 counts, including forcible abduction, rape and false imprisonment.

Investigators said Dugard was taken to a house in Antioch, 170 miles from home, where she was kept hidden from the world in a secret, leafy backyard, where she lived in a shed compound.

In South Lake Tahoe, the shy girl last seen in a pink jacket and pink stretch pants is in everyone's hearts again, this time as a grown woman, now 29, and the mother of two children fathered by her alleged abductor.

Joy that she was alive was mixed with anxiety about her physical and emotional well-being, and sadness over the loss of youth and innocence.

"I used to drive by that bus stop all the time," Sue Pritchett, a retired South Lake Tahoe middle school teacher, said while talking with a friend in Dugard's old neighborhood.

"I'm absolutely ecstatic that she's been found," Pritchett said. "But I hope she's OK."

Kidnapped girl etched in Tahoe community's heart - Yahoo! News

Personally? I hope both these assholes are put into General Population in prison, and just let the inmates take care of them.

Not only was this asshole and his whore of a wife sex offenders, but they were REPEATED sex offenders. I also wanna know why the cops screwed the pooch so badly on this.

This fucker makes that one dude that locked up his daughter in the basement over in Europe look like a saint. Shit.........he even makes Manson look good.

Whatever powers there are in the heavens, I hope they visit these idiots in their dreams. Nightmares of what they've done for the past 18 years should replay in their dreams every time they both go to sleep.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll suicide out and save us the trouble of an execution. Interestingly enough, this fucker was trying to start his own church, and told people that he talked to God, and he kept Him in a box.

God doesn't do boxes, nor does He support these kind of actions.

I hope demons from the very bowels of Hell itself start ripping him apart.

Your thoughts?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
These two are just one facet of mankind, there is nothing new or strange about their activities or crimes. Unfortunately as man is still in his act like a savage cycle such activities will continue.

These two are just one facet of mankind, there is nothing new or strange about their activities or crimes. Unfortunately as man is still in his act like a savage cycle such activities will continue.

Really? The only time that I've ever heard of something like this was with that idiot in Europe.

And, by the way, mankind's nature is basically good. Read "The Art of Happiness" by His Holiness the Dali Lama.

History disagrees with the Dali Lama. But yeah, stamp baby raper across the two assholes foreheads and throw them in the general prison population if the jury is to sqeamish to execute those slime balls.

I hope that sleazoid dies with an ass hole the size of China. The pen's equal opportuninity rapist should give him some idea what it's like to be raped before the guys there for life without parole finish him off.

You could not be more wrong, while you may claim that mans nature is good his deeds state otherwise. Modern man today is every bit as savage today as he was 10k ago, the modern trappings of life or the passage of time have not erased those traits.

Technology has provided us with evermore efficient ways in which to kill each other in greater and greater numbers. The ideals and beliefs we fight over today we did 5k years ago, man at present is a beast of two halfs, who can do much good but he can also do much evil. For a long time all the little good deads are dwarthed by mans inhuman deads to his fellow man.

Really? The only time that I've ever heard of something like this was with that idiot in Europe.

And, by the way, mankind's nature is basically good. Read "The Art of Happiness" by His Holiness the Dali Lama.

The Dali Lama is incorrect. Mankind's nature is basically corrupt. The Dali Lama obviously has never had children. :lol:

Humans are neutral, our nature can go either way, it can also change with age and wisdom, however, if a person repeats the same vile behavior then they will likely not change before destroying more lives. I still hold my opinion that rape should be treated the same as murder.

Here is a perfect example of some fucker and his whore of a wife, who BOTH need to die.

SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif. – Some knew her, others only knew of her. But they will never forget the day 18 years ago when the blonde, blue-eyed 11-year-old was snatched in broad daylight on her way to a bus stop.

Her scream. A frantic sprint on a mountain bike by her stepfather up the twisted mountain road as he tried to catch up to the Ford Granada and the unknown man and woman who had just ripped his family's lives to shreds before his eyes.

A world renown tourist destination, South Lake Tahoe on the Nevada-California line is dominated in summer by gamblers, boaters and beach goers. In winter, by gamblers, skiers and snowboarders.

But beneath the facade of a tourist town, where workers come and go with each passing season, is a tight-knit community that never forgot Jaycee Lee Dugard, a little girl who loved the color pink.

Her mother, Terry Probyn, and stepfather, Carl, were relative newcomers to the Tahoe community.

"They were brand new to the district," Sue Bush, Jaycee's fifth grade teacher, said Friday. "I met them at parent-teacher conference twice."

But the community shared their nightmare and embraced them, holding fundraisers, putting up fliers and adorning the town in pink ribbons to keep Jaycee in their hearts after she was kidnapped June 10, 1991.

In 2001, 10 years later, more than 100 people marched on U.S. 50, the main `highway through town, in a pink ribbon parade to remember the little girl and raise awareness of child safety and Jaycees' unsolved kidnapping.

Terry Probyn, who left Tahoe in 1998 and moved to Southern California, returned for the anniversary.

"Someone out there knows what happened," she said at the time. "We need peace. Give us that gift."

It arrived, out of the blue, Wednesday night when she received a call from investigators, saying her daughter had been found alive. Nearly two decades of questions, what ifs, and suspicions against Dugard's stepfather, Carl Probyn, were replaced by tears of joy.

Phillip Garrido, 58, and his 54-year-old wife, Nancy, were arrested last week on suspicion of abducting Dugard. They pleaded not guilty Friday to a total of 29 counts, including forcible abduction, rape and false imprisonment.

Investigators said Dugard was taken to a house in Antioch, 170 miles from home, where she was kept hidden from the world in a secret, leafy backyard, where she lived in a shed compound.

In South Lake Tahoe, the shy girl last seen in a pink jacket and pink stretch pants is in everyone's hearts again, this time as a grown woman, now 29, and the mother of two children fathered by her alleged abductor.

Joy that she was alive was mixed with anxiety about her physical and emotional well-being, and sadness over the loss of youth and innocence.

"I used to drive by that bus stop all the time," Sue Pritchett, a retired South Lake Tahoe middle school teacher, said while talking with a friend in Dugard's old neighborhood.

"I'm absolutely ecstatic that she's been found," Pritchett said. "But I hope she's OK."

Kidnapped girl etched in Tahoe community's heart - Yahoo! News

Personally? I hope both these assholes are put into General Population in prison, and just let the inmates take care of them.

Not only was this asshole and his whore of a wife sex offenders, but they were REPEATED sex offenders. I also wanna know why the cops screwed the pooch so badly on this.

This fucker makes that one dude that locked up his daughter in the basement over in Europe look like a saint. Shit.........he even makes Manson look good.

Whatever powers there are in the heavens, I hope they visit these idiots in their dreams. Nightmares of what they've done for the past 18 years should replay in their dreams every time they both go to sleep.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll suicide out and save us the trouble of an execution. Interestingly enough, this fucker was trying to start his own church, and told people that he talked to God, and he kept Him in a box.

God doesn't do boxes, nor does He support these kind of actions.

I hope demons from the very bowels of Hell itself start ripping him apart.

Your thoughts?

It won't happen. Predators are protected in prison. They have special prisons within prisons they put those less than worthless pieces of shit. They NEVER see general population. Jeffery Balmer was an anomolie. In truth that rarely happens.

Humans are neutral, our nature can go either way, it can also change with age and wisdom, however, if a person repeats the same vile behavior then they will likely not change before destroying more lives. I still hold my opinion that rape should be treated the same as murder.

You might also consider it a date. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding... I mean being asexual..it might be the only opportunity to have sex.. :lol:

Just kidding... I mean being asexual..it might be the only opportunity to have sex.. :lol:

:razz: You wish.

Asexual I can handle. It's those love handles you admitted to that might be a deal killer.:eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF3yYJIyD5g]YouTube - Julia Roberts / Cameron Diaz MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING Intro ♫Wishin & Hopin♫[/ame]

Humans are not neutral, from a childs birth the programming begins. When a baby is born its mind may be classed as pure and untainted. But into that is fed an ever expanding diet of other peoples programming. At some point in that persons life they may see the light but many do not and are turned to the dark side.

Humans are not born to hate and kill but they can be easily programmed to be that way. Religion is just one source of inbred hate and ignorance. Just one well used mind control trick that the perps have used against us.

Asexual I can handle. It's those love handles you admitted to that might be a deal killer.:eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF3yYJIyD5g]YouTube - Julia Roberts / Cameron Diaz MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING Intro ♫Wishin & Hopin♫[/ame]

:eusa_eh: When did I do that?

You were complaining about the skinny people on another thread..When?...Today?

Something about distain for mirrors. :lol:

YouTube - Julia Roberts / Cameron Diaz MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING Intro ♫Wishin & Hopin♫

You were complaining about the skinny people on another thread..When?...Today?

Something about distain for mirrors. :lol:

Aah, you misunderstood the hidden joke behind that. Basically it's the thought of "I see a skinny person in the mirror all the time, and knowing that I like variety, I prefer seeing more fat people around." :razz: Good memory though.

History disagrees with the Dali Lama. But yeah, stamp baby raper across the two assholes foreheads and throw them in the general prison population if the jury is to sqeamish to execute those slime balls.

I hope that sleazoid dies with an ass hole the size of China. The pen's equal opportuninity rapist should give him some idea what it's like to be raped before the guys there for life without parole finish him off.

No, history agrees with the Dali Lama and disagrees with you.

As far as this other guy goes, I would pull the switch on the electic chair myself, if they asked me to.

Actually, do a variation of the Roman boat torture........

In the Roman boat torture, they sealed you in between 2 boats which were then sealed with pitch. They then fed you good food, and lots of it. If you refused to eat, they poked your eyes with needles. The boat would fill up with feces and urine, which in turn would start to eat through your skin, which in turn would cause infection and other nasty things.

Took about 2 weeks to die.

This rapist killing asshole? Seal his penis and ass with Superglue, and then feed him a wonderful feast (with wine and beer as well).

Let his guts explode.

Oh bull shit Chris. We've had maybe forty years of peace in 8000 years of written history. Every society going Back to ancient Ur complains of the younger generation going to hell from the moral equivalent of too much drugs, sex, and rock and roll. For the first 7 and 4/5 millenia slavery was common place and human sacrifice far from uncommon. Robbery, rape, and murder, go back to caveman times. And you say history demonstrates mans inherent goodness? I don't know what the hell you are puffing on but it must be some really high quality stuff.

Forum List

Back