I thought this place would be different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentucky_Conservative

Oct 13, 2019
I swear, the most annoying thing about participation in any message board is trying to get to the intelligent posts and filter through all of the inane stupidity of the Left.

I do like this message board, but if it is just more of the same, then there is no point to being here.

I swear, the most annoying thing about participation in any message board is trying to get to the intelligent posts and filter through all of the inane stupidity of the Left.

I do like this message board, but if it is just more of the same, then there is no point to being here.
The progressive shills post about 50 topics a day based on opinions and pure media bullshit and rumors, and the statements of liars and thieves.

The nazi left conformist consumerist progressives are broken records of useful idiotness
It's the same ol same ol that gets old real fast

Bet you love McConnell saying trump causes a disaster in Syria Your man

3600037390_5.jpg

Well, like most boards, it's mainly coffee-break entertainment. No one is changing anyone's mind here.

The intelligent posts are fine, fairly numerous and often quite informative.

The inane stupidity of the Left is solely for comic relief, and not to be taken seriously. That they seem to truly believe what they write renders it all the more laughable, or pitiful, depending upon one's POV.

Well, like most boards, it's mainly coffee-break entertainment. No one is changing anyone's mind here.

The inane stupidity of the Left is solely for comic relief, and not to be taken seriously. That they seem to truly believe what they write renders it all the more laughable, or pitiful, depending upon one's POV.
LOL good one BK you made my day ......Did trump get any Kurds killed today???

Be honest. You wouldn't care if he did.

TRying to be honest IF it makes trump look like the moron he is I'm all for caring

Just do what Trumpsters do it real life: Create and exist in your own closed circuit informational universe, oblivious to anything happening outside of it.

If they're not a Trumpster, put 'em on ignore. Then, poof, they're gone and don't exist. No more of that pesky opposing thought, a.k.a. "fake news".

Just like real life! Cool!

Trust me. No one cares if you stay or go, but if you're going stay- can you at least stop whining?

about as many as bush and obama did ed....they left them hanging too....

I don't mind arguments left or right as long as they are brief and relevant. I can't stand the name calling-it benefits no one.

Those Fourth Century inbred sand maggots have been fighting each other for a thousand years. It doesn't matter whether we are there or not. They will still kill each other, because their black evil souls know no other existence. Our involvement only changes who kills whom.

Just do what Trumpsters do it real life: Create and exist in your own closed circuit informational universe, oblivious to anything happening outside of it.

If they're not a Trumpster, put 'em on ignore. Then, poof, they're gone and don't exist. No more of that pesky opposing thought, a.k.a. "fake news".

Just like real life! Cool!
LoL but Democrats by contrast are open minded and inclusive of other opinions, right? :21:

He cares very much about dead Kurds. He cares zero about dead Americans. We must must must protect Syria’s borders but just fuck America’s borders. See how fucked up the left is? There is something wrong with their gene pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back