Tailgate for trumps Texas rally tonight! Come on in all are welcome to the party!

WOOOHOOOOO! :banana:

Ain't nuffin as fun as a Trump rally!

Tune in & see how worried our president is about impeachment :auiqs.jpg:

I really hope president Trump packs an 80,000 seat stadium before the election...just to prove he can :)

• Banned
It’s going to be a fun nite! Democrats you are welcome to cry here you just won’t find a shoulder to lean on

• Banned
Hey y’all! Grab your self some ribs and beer cozy up to the fire! Who’s ready for some trump Texas rally tonight!? Over 20,000 inside over 20,000 outside
Millions more watching from home !
White trash rally!!!!!! Bring your tiki torches, smores for the little nazis once we spread some hate.
Will you democrats stop your hate!

Hey y’all! Grab your self some ribs and beer cozy up to the fire! Who’s ready for some trump Texas rally tonight!? Over 20,000 inside over 20,000 outside
White trash rally!!!!!! Bring your tiki torches, smores for the little nazis once we spread some hate.
Twitter
Nope, tweeting is for twits, I don't do FB either, you're a pack animal requiring external validation.

• Banned
Twitter
Nope, tweeting is for twits, I don't do FB either, you're a pack animal requiring external validation.
Check out the crowd in Texas this line goes on for about 20 minutes Twitter

Both of the following images are of rallies. What is different about them aside from the fact that they are lead and attended by different people?

trump-rally-2-e1568684663226.jpg

b8Zk9kpTURBXy83NTc5NDU3NWZlY2ZiYTJhZTMyMjNiNTI3NTU5NWUyNS5qcGeRkwXNAxTNAbyBoTAB

What's comparatively missing in the second image?

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ahhhhhh shut up, you silly ass. Trump talks plainly and delivers on his promises. Those who support him know precisely where he stands, precisely what he has done, precisely what he is doing, and agree with him.

Then there's the platitude-spouting, Barack Hopey-Change Obama.

No thanks. I’m not a child or a moron.

You have fun tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ahhhhhh shut up, you silly ass. Trump talks plainly and delivers on his promises. Those who support him know precisely where he stands, precisely what he has done, precisely what he is doing, and agree with him.

Do you hit yourself on the head every time someone hands you a hammer?

~S~

Guys..When the rally is on....flip between CSPAN and FOX and tell me if you think CSPAN is muting the crowd noise.

It seems that way to me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you hit yourself on the head every time someone hands you a hammer?

~S~

Did you hopey-change eight years of needless economic stagnation?

It will be another example of the 20000/200 poll.

Trumps rallies:

trump-rally-2-e1568684663226.jpg

Progressives rallies:

dummys.jpg

Forum List

Back